Showing Collections: 961 - 990 of 1087
Sydney M. Williams Papers
Collection contains wartime correspondence between Williams and his wife (published in book form) and newspaper clippings.
Sylvania of the Rockies Summer Camp Records
Collection contains a printed brochure with pictures and information about the camp (circa 1964); letter concerning Gotland horses.
Ted Malone Book List
Collection contains a letter from Malone (dated April 4, 1946) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Books too Good to Miss" list created by DPL and signed by Malone.
Ted Swem Papers
The collection contains correspondence, reports, maps, interviews, photographs, newspaper clippings, personal diaries, notebooks and audio tapes. As well as material covering the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (1971), the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act (1980) and material from Swem's involvement with the Wilderness Society.
Teller & Dorsey records
Collection contains copies of correspondence from Willard Teller and Clayton C. Dorsey, General Attorneys, Union Pacific Railroad Company concerning requests for passes for politically influential people (1903). Names include Sherman Bell, Horace G. Burt (President, Union Pacific Railroad), John B. Cooke, W.A. Deuel (Union Pacific Railroad). The correspondence references the 1903 Elkins Act.
Letters sent from Colorado Territory regarding economics, weather, conflicts with Indians, social life, railroads, and mining.
Thatcher Brothers Correspondence
Collection contains correspondence to and from Thatcher Brothers (aka Thatcher Bros. Co.) regarding wholesale and retail business matters.
THE BUERGER BROTHERS PAPERS
THE WOMAN'S AUXILIARY TO THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF MINING, METALLURGICAL AND PETROLEUM ENGINEERS (WAAIME) RECORDS
Theodore A. and Thomas W. Schomburg Papers
Collection consists of maps, clippings, and correspondence sent and received by Theodore A. Schomburg, 1915-1926, and correspondence, and machine plans from Thomas W. Schomburg, 1943-1946.
THEODORE DRU ALISON COCKERELL PAPERS
Theophilus F. Rodenbough Letters
Collection contains letters received by Rodenbough from Innis Palmer, Brigadier General at Fort Laramie, Dakota Territory detailing troop concentration and a proposed expedition. Three letters from Lewis Thompson, U.S. Cavalry officer, describing army life and personal matters. The letters originate from Denver, Colo. and Fort Ellis, Mont.
Thomas A. Curtis Papers
The collection contains family related correspondence (1943-1945); an introduction to his letters (1998); clippings and a slide presentation and narrative on Italy (1945, 1991).
THOMAS A. DICKSON PAPERS
Thomas A. Edison Book List
Collection contains a letter from J.V. Miller, for Edison, sent from Orange NJ, on Edison Laboratory letterhead to Katherine Watson; includes "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Edison.
Thomas A. Jaurer Letter to R. W. Gilder
Collection contains handwritten letter to R. W. Gilder, magazine editor, regarding a speech Jaurer had heard and requesting that it be reprinted in Gilder's publication.
Thomas B. Stewart Papers
Collection contains correspondence (1993), Return to Kiska reunion materials (1993-1994): correspondence, permits, reports, memos, notes, invoices, schedules, Japanese language materials, color photographs (identified).
Thomas E. Hilliard Jr. Papers
The collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Thomas Hilliard, Jr. with postcards, commendations, German propaganda leaflets, articles and other ephemera collected by his father during the war.
Thomas G. Pace Papers
Collection contains letter, military records, bronze star citation (1943-1946, n.d.).
THOMAS HORNSBY FERRIL AND FAMILY PAPERS
Thomas J. Flynn Papers
Collection contains correspondence, diaries, clippings, radio scripts, articles, and financial records. Mostly concern the Highland-Bavarian Corporation efforts to build a resort between Aspen and Ashcroft, Colo.
Thomas Jefferson Letters
Signed letter from Jefferson to Colonel Thomas Turpin; dated December 23, 1780; includes original, typescript, copy, and 2 letters about the item (included January 1966)
Thomas Kearny letters
Collection contains letters to Denver Public Library concerning Thomas Kearny's book on relatives: Philip Kearny and Stephen Watts Kearny.
Thomas Nelson Page Letter to Helen Ingersol
Collection contains a letter from Thomas Nelson Page, Washington D.C. to Helen Ingersol, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; dated October 28, 1921.
THOMAS P. CAMPBELL PAPERS
Thomas R. Brooks Papers
The collection contains correspondence; written recollections; copy of a short story by Brooks (1991); and the manuscript of : "10th Mountain Division" history (1997).
Thomas S. Childs Papers
Collection contains letters from Childs to John Montgomery Smith, lawyer, politician and commission member, regarding work of the commission; also other letters and papers on the Southern Ute question.
Thomas S. Kingman Correspondence
Collection contains personal and business correspondence regarding Colorado mining interests and formation of the Presidential Group.
Thomas W. Blount Letter to Colonel J. C. Hays, March 30, 1851
Collection contains a letter of introduction for Mr. Fairchild to Co. J. C. Hays, a San Francisco, Calif. official for the purpose of arresting a man named Beckwith.
Thomas W. Streeter Letters
Correspondence regarding reproduction of J. W. Reed's Map of and guide to the Kansas gold region (1859) includes 2 letters from Thomas W. Streeter to Nolie Mumey, l letter to Streeter from Archibald Hanna at Yale University Library and 3 typewriter copy sheets of letters from Streeter by Mumey. Includes 2 mail delivery receipts.
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 131
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 106
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 900
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less