Showing Collections: 961 - 990 of 1093
Correspondences between Bryan V. Christie and Charles Dudley, Denver, Colo. Librarian concerning Pinkney W. Sublett, fur trader in Wyoming.
Correspondence of Western History Dept. Denver Public Library with researcher Dan Gutleben and others concerning files of Colorado newspapers from Sugar City, Rocky Ford, and Holly.
Collection contains application for membership National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution; certificates; United Daughters of the Confederacy annual convention reports, program, newspaper clippings; chapter yearbook; correspondence; memorials; engagement calendar.
Includes correspondence from Sydney B. Tell, principal assistant engineer and supervisor of transportation for the Rocky Fork and Cooke City Railway Co.
Collection contains wartime correspondence between Williams and his wife (published in book form) and newspaper clippings.
Collection contains a printed brochure with pictures and information about the camp (circa 1964); letter concerning Gotland horses.
Collection contains a letter from Malone (dated April 4, 1946) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Books too Good to Miss" list created by DPL and signed by Malone.
The collection contains correspondence, reports, maps, interviews, photographs, newspaper clippings, personal diaries, notebooks and audio tapes. As well as material covering the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (1971), the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act (1980) and material from Swem's involvement with the Wilderness Society.
Collection contains copies of correspondence from Willard Teller and Clayton C. Dorsey, General Attorneys, Union Pacific Railroad Company concerning requests for passes for politically influential people (1903). Names include Sherman Bell, Horace G. Burt (President, Union Pacific Railroad), John B. Cooke, W.A. Deuel (Union Pacific Railroad). The correspondence references the 1903 Elkins Act.
Letters sent from Colorado Territory regarding economics, weather, conflicts with Indians, social life, railroads, and mining.
Collection contains correspondence to and from Thatcher Brothers (aka Thatcher Bros. Co.) regarding wholesale and retail business matters.
THE WOMAN'S AUXILIARY TO THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF MINING, METALLURGICAL AND PETROLEUM ENGINEERS (WAAIME) RECORDS
Collection consists of maps, clippings, and correspondence sent and received by Theodore A. Schomburg, 1915-1926, and correspondence, and machine plans from Thomas W. Schomburg, 1943-1946.
Collection contains a letter from Roosevelt, Sagamore Hill, Oyster Bay, Long Island, N.Y., to Bryan; discusses electoral venality in commenting on Fitz-Mac's new book: Political portraits (1888).
Collection contains letters received by Rodenbough from Innis Palmer, Brigadier General at Fort Laramie, Dakota Territory detailing troop concentration and a proposed expedition. Three letters from Lewis Thompson, U.S. Cavalry officer, describing army life and personal matters. The letters originate from Denver, Colo. and Fort Ellis, Mont.
The collection contains family related correspondence (1943-1945); an introduction to his letters (1998); clippings and a slide presentation and narrative on Italy (1945, 1991).
Collection contains a letter from J.V. Miller, for Edison, sent from Orange NJ, on Edison Laboratory letterhead to Katherine Watson; includes "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Edison.
Collection contains handwritten letter to R. W. Gilder, magazine editor, regarding a speech Jaurer had heard and requesting that it be reprinted in Gilder's publication.
Collection contains correspondence (1993), Return to Kiska reunion materials (1993-1994): correspondence, permits, reports, memos, notes, invoices, schedules, Japanese language materials, color photographs (identified).
The collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Thomas Hilliard, Jr. with postcards, commendations, German propaganda leaflets, articles and other ephemera collected by his father during the war.
Collection contains letter, military records, bronze star citation (1943-1946, n.d.).
Collection contains correspondence, diaries, clippings, radio scripts, articles, and financial records. Mostly concern the Highland-Bavarian Corporation efforts to build a resort between Aspen and Ashcroft, Colo.
Signed letter from Jefferson to Colonel Thomas Turpin; dated December 23, 1780; includes original, typescript, copy, and 2 letters about the item (included January 1966)
Collection contains letters to Denver Public Library concerning Thomas Kearny's book on relatives: Philip Kearny and Stephen Watts Kearny.
Collection contains a letter from Thomas Nelson Page, Washington D.C. to Helen Ingersol, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; dated October 28, 1921.
- Letters (correspondence) 408
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 133
- Letters (Correspondence) 126
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 110
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 967
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 14
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less