Showing Collections: 1021 - 1050 of 1094
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
Collection contains "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Eaton.
Collection contains correspondence (1945); copies of photographs of Camp Hale and Aspen, Colo., Italy, Yugoslavia (1943-1945)
Letter sent by Scott (dated March 15, 1813) from Edinburgh, Scotland, ("Dear Sir"); reply from Mr. Bell (dated March 31, 1813) regarding Newcastle Antiquarian Society.
Photographs, Italy tourist booklets and postcards, military separation papers, "Camp Hale Ski-Zette" newspaper
The collection is comprised of family correspondence between Seebade and his sister, Ann and other family members (1943-1945).
Family correspondence regarding early Colorado life.
The collection contains correspondence; reports; daily logs; newspaper clippings of President Bill Clinton's impeachment trial; senate papers from impeachment trial; legislative activities reports, copies of emails; video tapes; scrapbooks (1993-2008); photographs of events, victory parties.
Four page letter written February 13, 1894 from W.B. Rundle to his daughter, Alice Rundle in Denver as a Valentine, describing conditions in the mining town of Cripple Creek, Colo. The letter was sent from Midland, Colo.
Collection contains Willkie letter (dated March 31, 1943) from New York to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by DPL and signed by Willkie.
Collection contains correspondence and notice of stockholders' meeting.
Collection contains letter from K.G. Cooper, General Manager and later President of the Denver Republican Newspaper to Robinson (October 1, 1889); marriage announcement for Will F. Robinson and Mamie E. Byers in Denver, Colo. (February 12, 1878); at home card (1878).
Collecion contains letters from Republican leaders in various Colo. counties to chairman Hamill of the Republican State Central Committee concerning the 1878 election. Microfilmed material (Mflm137) is of broader scope: mining investments, other business, political, and personal matters.
Collection contains correspondence to and from William Long, poetry written by Long, photographs, and postcards
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1944); military papers (1940's); ration book (ca.1944); clippings (1987); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Southern Calif. Chapter papers (n.d.); song lyrics (ca.1944); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944, 1998), 10th Mountain Division reunion (2002).
Collection contains a letterbook (1866-1869) of Carter's Fort Bridger affairs; cash book (1864-1873); invoices; checks; Overland Stage Line passenger register (1863-1866); correspondence to and from Carter or members of his family; microfilm (Mflm 11) contains letterbook, correspondence, passenger register and cashbook.
Collection contains correspondence from Hartley to Captain Harold Alford describing his experiences in Officer Candidate School and at the School for Personnel Services (August 8, 1944 - January 14, 1946).
Chiefly Thom's letters from New London, Ohio during 1943 to Ina T. Aulls, Denver Public Library. Thom's reminiscences about Colorado in the 1880s sometimes accompanied gifts to the Western History Dept. of photos, articles, and other memorabilia. Copies of Miss Aulls' replies included. Also three earlier letters to Thom from Oliver H.P. Baxter and Irving Howbert concerning the Battle of Sand Creek, 1864.
Three diaries (1853-1854) describe freighting ventues between New Mexico and California; two letters (1854) to Baskerville from F.X. Aubry in California; biographical sketch of Baskerville by his daughter, Judith Barber Baskerville. Authorship of one diary possibly ascribed to F.X. Aubry.
Includes the newsletter "The Alumni Bulletin "created by scoutmaster Herbert M. Wilson. The newsletters contain excerpts from many World War II letters, including Hosking's (copies). An index to the newsletters is also included as well as the manuscript "10th Mtn Ramblings by A. Geezer", by Bill Hosking, (manuscript, copy).
Collection contains photocopy of personal journal (1944-1945), photocopies of personal correspondence (1945), correspondence (2005).
Collection contains William C. Whiffen's Dakota Territory homestead papers (1884, 1885); letter (1895) from C. W. Whiffen to his mother describing travel in Mont. and Wyo.; letter (1937) from the U.S. National Park Service, Devil's Tower National Monument to C.W. Whiffin requesting details of his climb of Devils Tower, Wyo. July 1895.
Recording by Kohn of over 200 letters he sent to his mother between March 18, 1943 and July 20, 1944.
Collection contains copies of family related correspondence (1943-1944).
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 133
- Letters (Correspondence) 126
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 111
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 969
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 14
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less