Showing Collections: 1051 - 1080 of 1092
Letter from Howe describes 1880 trip to Crested Butte, Colo. Includes hand-drawn map of the town. Also business letter to Howe from J.H. Sinclair, Colorado Springs, Colo. on investment in mines of the Gunnison Crystal Mining Company. Covering letter from donor.
Letters written between Marcia Billings and William F. Thompson describe daily life and events.
Collection of 8 signed letters, dated St. Paul, May 17, 1857-June 18, 1858 (mostly written to Cousin Carrie Chapmen in New York) and carte-de-visite photograph.
Collection contains biography and correspondence of William Francis Allen.
The collection contains an assortment of correspondence; battle stories (1999); ephemera (ca.1945); journals (ca.1945); photographs from Italian Campaign (1945); and Duncan's military papers (1942-1945).
Collection contains wedding announcement (April 27, 1892) and correspondence of Fannie Adele Clark and William Gravette Wigginton; some from Leadville, Colo.
Collection contains correspondence from Fricke to his parents (February 4, 1945), related correspondence (1998).
Love letters to Carrie Davenport while travelling to various Colorado towns.
Summary of daily diary entries, correspondence (photocopies), photographs (JPEG files), short stories (photocopies), and oral history (MP4)
Collection contains 2 scrapbooks. Scrapbook 1 was compiled by his wife, contains photographs, clippings and ephemera of his family, youth, school years, officer training, and service with the 10th Mountain Division, Army Signal Corps equipment photographs (ca.1920s-1945). Scrapbook 2 contains photographs, military orders, postcards, Italian money from Bourke's time at Camp Hale, Colo.; Camp Swift, Tex.; and service in Italy (ca.1943-1945).
Collection contains a bound volume of letters from Craine to his parents, with photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia.
The collection contains correspondence (1945); and Kehres' military papers and orders (1945).
Collection contains numerous letters written during Terry's time at Camp Wolter, Tex. (April 1943-August 1943), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944), Camp Swift, Tex. (1944) and Italy (1945); newspaper clipping (April 6, 1943); and three photographs of Terry (1940s-1957).
Letters from Hall to Custer concerning development and sale of the Stevens Mine, Georgetown, Colo.
Collection contains correspondence (1909-1939); itineraries; clippings (1921); school records (1912-1913); materials relating to the building of Monarch Pass, Colo.: reports, financial statements, photographs, "Story of old monarch pass" by Joseph Jeffrey.
Collection contains a letter from Bryant to P.R.P. Miller dated March 28, 1892.
The collection contains copies of manuscripts and correspondence related to the publication of Parker's book: "The Tenth Mountain" (1978-1990); photographs of Kiska Island, Alaska, Italian Campaign locations (ca.1989); copies of battle maps and maps of Camp Hale, Colo. (n.d.).
Collection contains a typescript of novel: Cry murder (published New York, 1947). Typescript of 1952 talk for Friends of Denver Public Library and accompanying letter. Research paper compiled ca. 1936 for Denver Public Library Reference Dept. gives biographical data and lists published works 1899-1929.
Letter from brother and sister: Wm. and Ann Davis, Douglas Flat, Calif. to their brother and sister; newly arrived in California, tell relatives about weather, flooding in Sacramento and Marysville, price of flour, church meetings, and family matters.
Collection contains miscellaneous correspondence, invitations, passes, charge accounts, cancelled checks, receipts (1866-1883). Some items are addressed to Howell as Sheriff of Boulder County.
Collection contains photocopies of letters from Reed to his young son, Charles (Charley) H. Reed; photocopies of envelopes with postmarks.
Collection contains letters, almost all to his father: Chauncey Thomas (1813-1882), and concern career, marriage, travel, finances, other personal and Byers family matters. Many are on Rocky Mountain News stationery. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm188).
Collection contains articles, newspaper clippings, notes, reports, correspondence, bank statements, ephemera, scrapbook, diary (1905).
Collection contains research material on Western frontier character: Doc Holliday; letters from author, Stuart N. Lake (San Diego, Calif.) and physician, W. W. Crook (Glenwood Springs, Colo.).
- Letters (correspondence) 408
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 132
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 109
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 54
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 933
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less