Showing Collections: 1081 - 1093 of 1093
Collection contains wartime correspondence (1942-1946), clippings (1943-1944), photo album of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island, Alaska (1943), photographs (1996).
Letters home to his wife Lucia give account of miner's life in 1860s Colorado.
Collection contains the pamphlet: Maps, songs and works of remembrance (1963); invitation, brochure, ID card, luggage tag, menu, tour bulletin, correspondence, group photograph, reunion banner (1963); pamphlet: Florence American cemetery and memorial (1960).
Collection contains chiefly correspondence and petitions concerning land and annuity payments for Runnells as a member of the Shoshoni tribe.
The collection contains an assortment of pen-and-ink drawings (some with ink wash) of locations in Colo.: Aspen, Garden of the Gods, Leadville, Independence, Buena Vista, Salida, Mt. Sopris (1944); Ski-troop training (1944); military operations in Italy (1945); correspondence; ephemera; military papers. The artwork was originally part of a spiral bound artist's pad.
Collection contains trust deeds (1890, 1893), mortgage (1896), correspondence, and stationary related to the Windsor Hotel, Denver, Colo. Legal documents executed in London by British Investment Group.
Letter from Wilson to Bishop F. S. Spalding; dated October 25, 1905.
Collection contains a single, typed letter from Junior Forester Donald E. Price in Estes Park, Colo. to Albert Bozak of Denver, Colo. Letter states that the camp will be closing and his job has been terminated. It further asks where they should drop off his bedroll and anything else he left in camp.
Collection contains a 14 page typescript of Grey's foreword and afterword written for Grosset & Dunlap's 1918 reissue of Helen Cody Wetmore's "Last of the great scouts."; copy of 1899 edition of the book with marginalia (used as a mock-up); and two items of Grosset correspondence over copyright (1917).
Collection contains Breese's letter (dated Sept. 21, 1931) to Mrs. Castle.
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 132
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 109
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 937
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less