Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 1092
Life and responsibilities of a widow living in Denver, Colo.
Includes 13 large photographs (copies) showing Camp Hale (Colorado) and Italy during World War II, one small photo of Pvt Haslam, correspondence, and a Bronze Star Medal citation (July 5, 1945).
Collection contains two letters between the Bank of Irwin and the First National Bank of Denver: 1. regarding deed to Victor A. Wilder for "Old Mexico Lode" claim in Ruby mining district, Gunnison County, Colo.; 2. escrow transaction involving Richard Irwin and H.C. Thompson.
The collection contains family correspondence (1944-1946); biographical materials (n.d.).
Includes letters to and from Whatley to Francis X. Morrow about Theo Knorr and Matt Baker who owed money and were being dealt with by a collections agency. Letters detail the cost of items in 1912 as well as the collection methods. A few other letters also mention other people concerning money.
Letters, telegrams and notes to Don Bloch. Also includes Beshoar obituary.
Letters to N.C. Merrill, Denver, Colo. regarding mining properties, including Orphan Boy Extension Mining and Milling Company and Gem Nickel Mining, Milling and Smelting Company. Also letter to A.S. Hazen, Denver, Colo. editor of The Gold Nugget, and an article "Gold" for the magazine.
Collection contains Potter letter (dated November 13, 1930) from Westmoreland, England, to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Potter.
Collection contains letter from Darrah, Georgetown, Colo. to E. L. Hager, Denver, Colo.; Darrah writes about ownership and possible sale of Congress and Log Cabin mineral lodes.
Collection contains two letters from Denver, Colo. to daughter, Mary in Auburn, N.Y. One describes life in Denver and gives examples of colorful pioneer slang. The other expresses opposition to his son, Henry enlisting for the War since he was needed by Judge Hall toward "Keeping Colorado in subjection to the Constitution".
Collection contains clippings, legal documents related to Tritch estate, correspondence, and memorial.
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Stapleton.
Collection contains correspondence from Salmon to U.S. District Attorney; copy of typed letter to President Woodrow Wilson; letter to editor; notes; copy of poem; typed transcripts of signs; petition to Congress.
Collection contains a handwritten letter of inquiry to the Denver Public Library requesting information about Benjamin Long from Velma Hellyer (granddaughter); copies of obituaries for Benjamin H. Long, 1920, Mrs. Elizabeth Long (wife), Mrs. Sarah Jane Admire (daughter), 1951, Marshall M. Long (son), 1950, Charles Hellyer, 1952; copy of Benjamin Long's discharge paper from the Civil War, 1864.
Letters from Colorado Springs and "three miles north of Denver" to his wife "Mima" in Kansas. Tells of business activities, cattle, and crops. Letter of Aug. 9 incomplete.
The collection spans December 24, 1944 to March 29, 1945 and includes letters between Murphy and his wife, Yvette. Also included are letters between Murphy and his sister-in-law, Rheita Turgeon. Murphy began sending letters home just two days after his arrival in Italy. His first letters describe his impressions of Italy. Later letters provide numerous details and observations about his life on the front lines, his brief hospitalization and his short assignment to a rest camp.
Collection contains notes, research, correspondence collected for newspaper article regarding San Luis Central Railroad.
The collection contains: National Association of the Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni (NACCCA) records including by-laws, correspondence, and membership lists; a newsletter article about Valdez; a Civilian Conservation Corps calendar (1986); the transcript of an interview with Valdez; records and correspondence related to Valdez's work with various service organizations; photographs; and newspaper clippings.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Dix.
One envelope primarily containing correspondence, clippings from and related to the Regional Transportation District Board of Directors from 1993 to 1998.
Collection includes loose photos, 126th Engineers reunion (September 1994), a photograph album, 126th Engineers reunions (1994, 1996) and a letter from Seaman to his parents (May 16, 1945), three photo albums (1992-1994).
- Letters (correspondence) 408
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 132
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 109
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 54
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 933
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less