Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 1087
Ballard G.Busby Papers
Includes 13 large photographs (copies) showing Camp Hale (Colorado) and Italy during World War II, one small photo of Pvt Haslam, correspondence, and a Bronze Star Medal citation (July 5, 1945).
Bank of Irwin records
Collection contains two letters between the Bank of Irwin and the First National Bank of Denver: 1. regarding deed to Victor A. Wilder for "Old Mexico Lode" claim in Ruby mining district, Gunnison County, Colo.; 2. escrow transaction involving Richard Irwin and H.C. Thompson.
Bardulf C. Ueland Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (1944-1946); biographical materials (n.d.).
Barney Whatley papers
Includes letters to and from Whatley to Francis X. Morrow about Theo Knorr and Matt Baker who owed money and were being dealt with by a collections agency. Letters detail the cost of items in 1912 as well as the collection methods. A few other letters also mention other people concerning money.
Barron B. Beshoar letters
Letters, telegrams and notes to Don Bloch. Also includes Beshoar obituary.
Barry J. Neilson Papers
Collection includes letters from Barry to Dr. Malcolm G. Wyer, Denver Public Library, and reproductions of maps, with annotations and explanatory notes, primarily concerned with the exploration of the Pacific Northwest; reproductions are of portions of Indian Map annotated by William Clark (1806), Indian Map of Lewis and Clark Route (1814), Map of 1814 Enlarged, John Melish Map (1819), and French Map (1821).
Bassick Contact Gold and Silver Mining and Milling Company papers
Letters to N.C. Merrill, Denver, Colo. regarding mining properties, including Orphan Boy Extension Mining and Milling Company and Gem Nickel Mining, Milling and Smelting Company. Also letter to A.S. Hazen, Denver, Colo. editor of The Gold Nugget, and an article "Gold" for the magazine.
Beatrix Potter Book List
Collection contains Potter letter (dated November 13, 1930) from Westmoreland, England, to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Potter.
BELLE TURNBULL PAPERS
BEN BEZOFF PAPERS
BENJAMIN DRAPER PAPERS
Benjamin F. Darrah Letter to E. L. Hager, August. 12, 1868
Collection contains letter from Darrah, Georgetown, Colo. to E. L. Hager, Denver, Colo.; Darrah writes about ownership and possible sale of Congress and Log Cabin mineral lodes.
Benjamin F. Hall Letters to Mary
Collection contains two letters from Denver, Colo. to daughter, Mary in Auburn, N.Y. One describes life in Denver and gives examples of colorful pioneer slang. The other expresses opposition to his son, Henry enlisting for the War since he was needed by Judge Hall toward "Keeping Colorado in subjection to the Constitution".
Benjamin F. Tritch Papers
Collection contains clippings, legal documents related to Tritch estate, correspondence, and memorial.
Benjamin Franklin Stapleton Book List
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Stapleton.
Benjamin Joseph Salmon Papers
Collection contains correspondence from Salmon to U.S. District Attorney; copy of typed letter to President Woodrow Wilson; letter to editor; notes; copy of poem; typed transcripts of signs; petition to Congress.
Benjamin Long Papers
Collection contains a handwritten letter of inquiry to the Denver Public Library requesting information about Benjamin Long from Velma Hellyer (granddaughter); copies of obituaries for Benjamin H. Long, 1920, Mrs. Elizabeth Long (wife), Mrs. Sarah Jane Admire (daughter), 1951, Marshall M. Long (son), 1950, Charles Hellyer, 1952; copy of Benjamin Long's discharge paper from the Civil War, 1864.
Benjamin Wilson Marsh letters to Jemima E. Marsh
Letters from Colorado Springs and "three miles north of Denver" to his wife "Mima" in Kansas. Tells of business activities, cattle, and crops. Letter of Aug. 9 incomplete.
BERNARD J. MURPHY PAPERS
The collection spans December 24, 1944 to March 29, 1945 and includes letters between Murphy and his wife, Yvette. Also included are letters between Murphy and his sister-in-law, Rheita Turgeon. Murphy began sending letters home just two days after his arrival in Italy. His first letters describe his impressions of Italy. Later letters provide numerous details and observations about his life on the front lines, his brief hospitalization and his short assignment to a rest camp.
Bernard R. Kelly Papers
Collection contains notes, research, correspondence collected for newspaper article regarding San Luis Central Railroad.
Bernard Valdez Papers
The collection contains: National Association of the Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni (NACCCA) records including by-laws, correspondence, and membership lists; a newsletter article about Valdez; a Civilian Conservation Corps calendar (1986); the transcript of an interview with Valdez; records and correspondence related to Valdez's work with various service organizations; photographs; and newspaper clippings.
BESHOAR FAMILY PAPERS
BETTY IRENE NEALE PAPERS
Beulah Marie Dix Books List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Dix.
BEVERLY ROSEN PAPERS
Bill Elfenbein Papers
One envelope primarily containing correspondence, clippings from and related to the Regional Transportation District Board of Directors from 1993 to 1998.
Bill Milne Papers
Bill W. Seaman Papers
Collection includes loose photos, 126th Engineers reunion (September 1994), a photograph album, 126th Engineers reunions (1994, 1996) and a letter from Seaman to his parents (May 16, 1945), three photo albums (1992-1994).
BISHOP FRANKLIN SPENCER SPALDING PAPERS
BISHOP JOHN F. SPALDING AND LAVINIA SPALDING PAPERS
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 241
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 131
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 106
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 900
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less