Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 1078
Collection contains assorted correspondence, photographs, and cards received by Blanche and Arthur Blair from relatives and friends (1918-1956). Included are letters discussing events during WWII.
Collection contains letters home to his mother, Mrs. C.S. Krepps, and sister. Also, two letters from Joseph Troth telling of Krepps' death from typhoid fever. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm53)
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Tarkington.
Collection contains photocopies of handwritten and typed family letters. Brown family members include: Mary E., Benjamin Alfonso, William Benjamin, Ida, Lorena, Edith Ione (Onie), Bert, and Amos Smith Brown, and Margaret Weed.
Collection contains correspondence, greeting cards, photographs (one housed in photographic collection), plus typescript travel notes of a trip to Mexico (1940).
Collection contains: photocopies of Wakefield's military records (1945, 1946); correspondence (1943, 1945, 1988).
Collection contains photocopies and transcripts of letters written to Crooke's parents (1945).
Collection contains 5 volumes of original correspondence between Ella Bruch and her youngest daughter, Bessie. The letters document farm life near Genoa, Colorad; experiences as a school teacher on the eastern plains; married life in Denver; and experiences during the Great Depression.
The collection of letters recieved by the Budisavljevich family and written by their relatives in Croatia provides insight into the immgrant family experience in Las Animas County, Trinidad and the Globeville neighborhood of Denver. Correspondence spans 1906-1937.
Some letters have been translated in 2015 by a staff member at Denver Public Library.
Collection contains family correspondence.
Collection contains Baldwin's letter to Judge Baldwin (dated August 4, 1892) and genealogical information.
Collection contains correspondence, bank statements, checks, contracts related to the theaters run by Diller.
Collection contains photostatic copies of letters (1872-1875) regarding the Los Pinos Indian Agency (Colorado); report to the Secretary of War by Lieut. C.A.H. McCauley, Third Cavalry, of his explorations in and about Pagosa Springs, Colorado (1879).
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituaries (1995), copies of photographs (1949, 1950), manuscript copy of Time and Tide: Reflections on the Strange Journey of Old Age by Smith (1992), correspondence regarding Smith's death (1995).
Collection contains two letters from Hinman to his parents and siblings in Iowa; Hinman describes life as a prospector and miner in the Colorado mountains, written from Mountain City and Trail Creek.
Included in the collection are Kerekes' military records from office candidate school (1944) and a copy of his memoir: "Recollections - Ski Troops at War" (2000).
Collection contains: CD-Rom with copies, pictures and documents used for My Life in the Mountain Troops oral history (n.d.); soldiers handbooks (1943-1945).
Letter from Snedeker letter (dated October 1930) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by DPL and signed by Snedeker.
Collection contains a letter from Catt sent from New Rochelle, NY, to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Catt.
Collection contains company records: articles of association; meeting minutes (March 30th 1870 - April 15, 1879); stock certificate facsimiles; signatures of the original associate members of the company.
The collection contains copies of three memoirs written by Cochran: "A Staff Sergeant's View of Mt. Belvedere" (ca.1997); "Kiska: The Biggest Dry Run of the Ski Trooper Clan" (ca.19970; "In the North Apennines of Italy, Winter 1945" (ca.1997); and copies of twenty photographs dating from 1943-1944.
Articles, photographs, correspondence, and ephemera
Collection contains Parmenter's correspondence with Denver Public Library, autobiographical sketch and bibliography of Parmenter's published poems (1919-1930).
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Ski troops. 259
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Photographs 128
- Letters (Correspondence) 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 101
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 93
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Photographs. 65
- Military records 64
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 861
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4 + ∧ less