Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 75
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
Collection includes biography compiled by David L. Miller (ca.1990s), military papers (1944), rosters (1944), correspondence (1992), and copies of photographs (n.d.).
Collection contains photographs of Camp Swift, Tex.; Gore Range, Colo.; Italy; Camp Hale, Colo.; Leadville, Colo. and 45 candid photographs of men, groups, training at Camp Hale (1943-1945). Additional ephemera includes a watercolor of mules (n.d.), general order, separation papers and travel tickets.
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1986, 1999); OCS Class #359 photo (1944); copies of photographs (1945) and a copy of Koch's memoir (1999, 2002); copy of The Damn Tree Leaks by cartoonist Bill Mauldin used as an autograph album by members of Company C, 86th Infantry Regiment (ca.1945).
Collection contains photocopies of photographs, newspaper clippings, Japanese propaganda leaflets, hand-drawn maps, and correspondence collected by Wikane.
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
The collection contains copies of journal entries and military records (1944-1946); correspondence, photos (1980s-2002); and documentation on Creaghe's Distinguished Service Cross award (1945).
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
Collection contains military papers (1943-1944), photographs (1944), correspondence (1943, n.d.), veterans bonus pamphlet (1948).
The collection contains assorted clippings (n.d.); correspondence (1943-1944, 1974); photographs (1943-1989); and other related ephemera (n.d.).
The collection includes a selection of photographs related to 10th Mountain Division training operations at Camp Hale, Colo. (ca. 1943-1944); 10th Mountain Division Memorial pamphlet (1959); correspondence (1977); newspaper clippings; correspondence (1977); "We were Ski Soldiers of World War II: Our Story in Verse" by C. K. "Charlie" Moore (1986).
Collection contains training certificate (Camp Roberts, Calif.); midget diary; This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin (with hand-written notes); loose photographs; newspaper clippings; scrapbook (copies of photographs, newspaper clippings, discharge papers); V-mail; military forms; photograph album (picture post card views of Italy).
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1943); photograph album with images of Camp Hale, Colo., Aspen, Colo., Fort Ord, Calif., Adak and Kiska, Alaska; 114 35mm slides of Kiska, Adak islands during the 1943 invasion, and Camp Hale, Colo.
The collection includes poetry by Erling Omland, Laura Winter and Thurl Brown; film and interview transcripts; National Association correspondence, business papers and notes; History of the International Federation of Mountain Soldiers (draft by MacKenzie); Army Signal Corps photographs (1943-1945); newspaper clippings, reunion materials, reunion photographs (1990-2001) and other related ephemera.
Collection contains copies of correspondence (1940s, 1995, 1997-1999), photographs (1942-1943, n.d.) of training at Camp Hale, Colo., Fort Drum ceremony, mules, and training in the Columbia Ice Fields, Canada.
The items in the collection include McKinstry's military records (1941-1953); photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945).
The collection consists of a scrapbook with photographs of the Italy Reunion Tour (1969); Italian newspaper articles; photocopies of photographs. A second small book contains clippings and a copy of a short memoir: "Dear Arlene" (n.d.) written by Clark.
Contains correspondence, personal papers, aerial photographs of Camp Hale, Colorado (1943).
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
Collection contains 10 loose pages with clippings, and some photographs of Camp Hale (ca.1944); commendations (May 1945).
The collection contains an assortment of materials related to Lewis' involvement with the 10th Mountain Division reunions: New England Chapter, Nation Association of the 10th Mountain Division photograph album (1975); Italy reunion photograph albums (1982); Camp Hale 50th Anniversary 1942-1992 photograph album (1992); loose photographs and a group of 35 mm slides (1976-1979).
- Ski troops. 65
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 57
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 50
- Photographs 49
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 42
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 40
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 28
- Correspondence 27
- Photographs. 19
- Clippings (information artifacts) 17
- Military records 16
- Personal papers 15
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 12
- Correspondence. 10
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 8
- Ephemera (general object genre) 8
- Personal papers. 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. 6
- Clippings (information artifacts). 6 + ∧ less
- English 74
- German 2
- Japanese 2
- French 1
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 13
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 9
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 2 + ∧ less