Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 152
Collection contains military papers (1943-1944), photographs (1944), correspondence (1943, n.d.), veterans bonus pamphlet (1948).
The collection contains assorted clippings (n.d.); correspondence (1943-1944, 1974); photographs (1943-1989); and other related ephemera (n.d.).
The collection contains correspondence from the relatives of the soldiers commanded by Snyder who had been killed at the Lake Garda tragedy (1945); notes from field artillery school (n.d.).
The collection includes a selection of photographs related to 10th Mountain Division training operations at Camp Hale, Colo. (ca. 1943-1944); 10th Mountain Division Memorial pamphlet (1959); correspondence (1977); newspaper clippings; correspondence (1977); "We were Ski Soldiers of World War II: Our Story in Verse" by C. K. "Charlie" Moore (1986).
Collection contains correspondence, army related ephemera (ca.1945); copy of Eaton's memoir: Experiences of medical personnel in the field" (2000).
The collection contains correspondence between Billings and his family (1943-1945).
Collection contains the "day book" for Company E, 86th Infantry Regiment (April 1-July 1945) kept by Leslie M. Curtis, company clerk; correspondence from Mrs. Leslie M. (Mavis L.) Curtis explaining the significance of the day book (2009).
Collection contains training certificate (Camp Roberts, Calif.); midget diary; This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin (with hand-written notes); loose photographs; newspaper clippings; scrapbook (copies of photographs, newspaper clippings, discharge papers); V-mail; military forms; photograph album (picture post card views of Italy).
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1943); photograph album with images of Camp Hale, Colo., Aspen, Colo., Fort Ord, Calif., Adak and Kiska, Alaska; 114 35mm slides of Kiska, Adak islands during the 1943 invasion, and Camp Hale, Colo.
The collection includes poetry by Erling Omland, Laura Winter and Thurl Brown; film and interview transcripts; National Association correspondence, business papers and notes; History of the International Federation of Mountain Soldiers (draft by MacKenzie); Army Signal Corps photographs (1943-1945); newspaper clippings, reunion materials, reunion photographs (1990-2001) and other related ephemera.
Includes newspaper clippings; special order of the day (April 1945); birthday card (August 1944) and Program (Italian) Il Barbiere di Siviglia, Naples (ca 1945). Photo album and loose photos contain images of Camp Hale, ski training, 3rd platoon 85-G, individual sliders and portrait and images of Kletter.
Collection contains copies of military papers, personal papers, news clippings, correspondence, photographs, cover of bible (1944-1945), Camp Swift memoir (1944).
Collection contains copies of Gross' letters (1945), emigration documents (1942), and personal property certificate (1945).
The collection contains family correspondence (1944-1945); a copy of the article: "War & Remembrance-Mountain Man" (1993); a copy of Border's memoir: "King of the Mountain" (ca.1981); scrapbook assembled by Border's mother (1944-1945).
Collection contains copies of correspondence (1940s, 1995, 1997-1999), photographs (1942-1943, n.d.) of training at Camp Hale, Colo., Fort Drum ceremony, mules, and training in the Columbia Ice Fields, Canada.
The items in the collection include McKinstry's military records (1941-1953); photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945).
The collection contains correspondence (1943); military papers (1943-1945).
The collection consists of a scrapbook with photographs of the Italy Reunion Tour (1969); Italian newspaper articles; photocopies of photographs. A second small book contains clippings and a copy of a short memoir: "Dear Arlene" (n.d.) written by Clark.
The collection contains personal correspondence (1942, 1945).
Letter from a Chaplain to the Bromaghin family (1945).
The collection contains the following materials: newsclippings; ephemera; correspondence (1943-1979); personal and military papers (1943-1979).
Collection contains photocopies of personal and death related correspondence; military forms regarding personal effects and burial (1943-1945).
The collection contains Cooper's military papers (1942-1945); related ephemera (ca.1940's); and a copy of his memoir: "Trooper Cooper's Nine Lives" (n.d.).
The collection contains two scrapbooks: Scrapbook A (December 1942-May 1945) and Scrapbook B (May-November 1945). The scrapbooks document Calvert's experiences from his induction into the Army through his discharge. Items include photographs, letters, postcards, memorabilia, military papers, diary entries (April 14-May 2, 1945), clippings.
Collection contains a copy of Schwarzchild's unpublished autobiography: Without fear of infamy (n.d.); Senator Robert Dole correspondence (1996). German military uniform patches, German and Italian currency, safe conduct passes and receipts for surrendered soldiers, ephemera, letter transcripts, AMS map (1944-1945).
Collection contains biographical information and correspondence.
Contains correspondence, personal papers, aerial photographs of Camp Hale, Colorado (1943).
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 146
- Ski troops. 145
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 131
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 109
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 98
- Correspondence 71
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 69
- Photographs 40
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 37
- Military records 37
- Clippings (information artifacts) 33
- Personal papers 30
- Ephemera (general object genre) 25
- Memoirs 20
- Scrapbooks 19
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 17
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 11
- Personal papers. 8
- Photographs. 8
- Copy prints 7 + ∧ less
- English 151
- German 4
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 36
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 33
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 32
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 19
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 9
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- Alford, Harold J. -- 1917-2009 -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less