Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Content includes correspondence from Schenck to family members while at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and Italy. Also includes illustrations done by Schenck throughout, as well as collected souvenir postcards, newspaper clippings, photographs, Army documents, and other memorabilia. Schenck organized the collection contents chronologically into scrapbooks; this order has been preserved.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
Includes materials from the National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Camp Hale 50th Anniversary, Camp Hale project information, newspaper clippings, articles, manuscripts and sheet music.
Collection contains Frederick Miller correspondence to his mother (1928-1944), Colo. map (1942), clippings (1942-1943), postcards (1942-1943), photographs (1942-1943).
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
Collection includes biography compiled by David L. Miller (ca.1990s), military papers (1944), rosters (1944), correspondence (1992), and copies of photographs (n.d.).
Collection contains Silver Star citations for men of the 10th Mountain Division (1945), correspondence (1945-1998), information requests related to Silver Star medals (1946-1998), discharge papers for various veterans (1946), newspaper clippings (1950s), and Coleman award ceremony, Fanano, Italy: photographs, clippings, correspondence (June 2012).
Collection contains wartime correspondence (V-Mail, postcards), correspondence regarding donation, meal ticket, menu, memoirs, citation, Army Hour (radio broadcast, script, copy, original) and newspaper clipping.
Collection contains obituary and memorials; copies of photographs; play script; citation; clippings; memoir; copy of journal; reports; correspondence, newsletter.
Collection contains correspondence, prayer book, ephemera (1943-1945).
Collection contains correspondence, army related ephemera (ca.1945); copy of Eaton's memoir: Experiences of medical personnel in the field" (2000).
Collection contains copies of correspondence (1940s, 1995, 1997-1999), photographs (1942-1943, n.d.) of training at Camp Hale, Colo., Fort Drum ceremony, mules, and training in the Columbia Ice Fields, Canada.
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
Collection contains memoirs: wedding of Waldo and Betty Sweet (1943); memoirs of Betty Sweet at Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); copy of: A Trooper Takes a Wife from Ski Illustrated magazine (February 1945).
Includes the newsletter "The Alumni Bulletin "created by scoutmaster Herbert M. Wilson. The newsletters contain excerpts from many World War II letters, including Hosking's (copies). An index to the newsletters is also included as well as the manuscript "10th Mtn Ramblings by A. Geezer", by Bill Hosking, (manuscript, copy).
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 13
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 12
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 11
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 8
- Personal papers 7
- Photographs 4
- Memoirs 3
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Ephemera (general object genre) 2
- Military records 2
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 1
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 1
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Photographs. 1
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources 1
- Flags 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Scrapbooks 1 + ∧ less
- Benson, John, 1920- 1
- Benson, John, 1920- -- Archives. 1
- Benson, John,1920- 1
- Burner, Hugh H., 1919-1998 -- Archives. 1
- Burner, Hugh H.,1919-1998. 1
- Coleman, Harrison L.,1924- 1
- Coleman, Harrison, 1924- 1
- Coleman, Harrison, 1924- -- Archives. 1
- Eaton, Leonard K., 1922- 1
- Eaton, Leonard K., 1922- -- Archives. 1
- Eaton, Leonard K.,1922- 1
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Hosking, William C., 1923- -- Archives. 1
- Hosking, William C.,1923- 1
- Irvine, Ingrid H., 1
- Krear, H. Robert, (Harry Robert) 1922- 1
- Krear, H. Robert, (Harry Robert) 1922- -- Archives. 1
- Krear, H. Robert,(Harry Robert)1922- 1
- MacMillon, Rosiland, 1 + ∧ less