Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Collection includes correspondence with family members and friends, photographs, post cards, manuscript of A Riflemanʹs Diary by Donald H. Montgomery (1996).
Collection contains: photocopies of Wakefield's military records (1945, 1946); correspondence (1943, 1945, 1988).
Collection contains photocopies and transcripts of letters written to Crooke's parents (1945).
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituaries (1995), copies of photographs (1949, 1950), manuscript copy of Time and Tide: Reflections on the Strange Journey of Old Age by Smith (1992), correspondence regarding Smith's death (1995).
Collection includes scrapbook materials, change of address material, copies of photos and ephemera.
Collection contains training certificate (Camp Roberts, Calif.); midget diary; This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin (with hand-written notes); loose photographs; newspaper clippings; scrapbook (copies of photographs, newspaper clippings, discharge papers); V-mail; military forms; photograph album (picture post card views of Italy).
Includes newspaper clippings; special order of the day (April 1945); birthday card (August 1944) and Program (Italian) Il Barbiere di Siviglia, Naples (ca 1945). Photo album and loose photos contain images of Camp Hale, ski training, 3rd platoon 85-G, individual sliders and portrait and images of Kletter.
Collection contains copies of military papers, personal papers, news clippings, correspondence, photographs, cover of bible (1944-1945), Camp Swift memoir (1944).
Collection contains copies of Gross' letters (1945), emigration documents (1942), and personal property certificate (1945).
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Collection contains letter, military records, bronze star citation (1943-1946, n.d.).
Collection contains 2 scrapbooks. Scrapbook 1 was compiled by his wife, contains photographs, clippings and ephemera of his family, youth, school years, officer training, and service with the 10th Mountain Division, Army Signal Corps equipment photographs (ca.1920s-1945). Scrapbook 2 contains photographs, military orders, postcards, Italian money from Bourke's time at Camp Hale, Colo.; Camp Swift, Tex.; and service in Italy (ca.1943-1945).
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 11
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 10
- Personal papers 8
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 7
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 7
- Military records 4
- Photographs 4
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Armies -- United States -- Officers -- Correspondence. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Chaplains. 1 + ∧ less
- Beatty, Wendy Wakefield. 1
- Bourke, Judith H., 1
- Bourke, William J., Jr., 1919-1977 -- Archives. 1
- Bourke, William J.,Jr.,1919-1977. 1
- Cocuzza, Frank, 1
- Cooke, Bruce B.,1919-1987. 1
- Crooke, Bruce B., 1919-1987 -- Archives. 1
- Durkin, Lousia St. John, 1
- Fields, Lynda, 1
- Fields, Marion H., 1914-1993 -- Archives. 1
- Fields, Marion H.,1914-1993. 1
- Gross, Maximilian, 1922-2004 1
- Gross, Maximilian, 1922-2004 -- Archives. 1
- Gross, Maximilian,1922-2004. 1
- Kletter, Fredi Ruth, 1
- Kletter, Marcus, 1917-2009 -- Archives. 1
- Kletter, Marcus,1917-2009. 1
- McFarren, Robert F., 1917-1997 -- Archives. 1
- McFarren, Robert F.,1917-1997. 1 + ∧ less