Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 42
Collection contains military papers, meal ticket (1943); transportation pass; correspondence from Fort Bragg, Camp Hale, Camp Swift, V-Mail correspondence and Post War correspondence (1944-1946).
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1944, 1945, 1968-1997); military records (1943-1945); annotated maps of Italy (ca.1945); Photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. reunion (1987), military training (1943-1945).
Collection contains: photocopies of Wakefield's military records (1945, 1946); correspondence (1943, 1945, 1988).
Included in the collection are Kerekes' military records from office candidate school (1944) and a copy of his memoir: "Recollections - Ski Troops at War" (2000).
The collection includes Cochran's military records and clothing inventories (1943-1945) and correspondence (1943-1945).
The collection contains correspondence (1944); ephemera and memorabilia (ca.1945); military records (1944-1945).
This collection contains materials from Charles W. Thweatt detailed his experiences and responsibilities in the 10th Mountain Division of the United States Army during World War II. Content includes military records, photographic prints, correspondence, and newspaper clippings collected during the war and later on in his life.
The collection contains clippings (n.d.); and copies of Campbell's military papers (1941-1945).
Collection contains Dorsch's honorable discharge; separation qualification record; military papers (1943-1946); copies of newspaper clippings (1944-1945); b/w photos of Camp Hale, South Pacific (1943-1945); Basic field manual and soldier's handbook (1941); A prayer book for soldiers and sailors by Church pension fund (1943).
The collection contains a selection of correspondence, recollections (1998); photograph (1998), clippings (1998, 2003); military records (1945); oral history index (n.d.); diary (1945); pocket notebook (1945); copies of three memoirs written by Kennerly: "A brief history of the ski troops" (n.d.), "Belvedere the bloodying" (1945), and "War diary ..." (1945); audiocasette of Earl Clark and Dan Kennerly (n.d.).
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
This collection contains memorabilia from Supply’s time in the United States Army at Camp Hale, Colorado. Content includes her United States Army documents, correspondence, photographic prints, newspaper clippings, and booklets.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
The collection contains military papers (1943-1945); personal papers (1982); correspondence (1943-1945); and ephemera (1943).
Collection includes biography compiled by David L. Miller (ca.1990s), military papers (1944), rosters (1944), correspondence (1992), and copies of photographs (n.d.).
The collection contains military papers (1941-1945); copies of postcards (ca.1945).
Roynon's scrapbook contains his military and personal papers, including selective service papers (1943); discharge papers (1945); Italian Campaign materials (1945); clippings; correspondence; German military medal.
The collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation (n.d.); newspaper clippings regarding Silver Star (1945); military papers and honorable discharge (1945); postwar memoirs (n.d.) and biographical sketch.
The collection documents Magrath's Medal of Honor award and the monuments erected in his honor. Materials span 1943 to 2000 and include newspaper clippings, citations, orders, memorial service programs and manuscript drafts. Limited correspondence completes the collection.
The collection contains copies of journal entries and military records (1944-1946); correspondence, photos (1980s-2002); and documentation on Creaghe's Distinguished Service Cross award (1945).
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
The collection contains an assortment of biographical materials, correspondence, military records (1943), clippings. In addition there is correspondence in support of a memorial for Duncan (2003); and other papers related to the Fort Carson, Colo. USAR Center (2000).
Collection contains training certificate (Camp Roberts, Calif.); midget diary; This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin (with hand-written notes); loose photographs; newspaper clippings; scrapbook (copies of photographs, newspaper clippings, discharge papers); V-mail; military forms; photograph album (picture post card views of Italy).
The items in the collection include McKinstry's military records (1941-1953); photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945).
- Ski troops. 40
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 36
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 35
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 25
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 25
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 20
- Correspondence 18
- Photographs 14
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 7
- Personal papers 7
- Ephemera (general object genre) 5
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 4
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 4
- Letters (correspondence) 4
- Memoirs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Correspondence. 3
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 3 + ∧ less
- English 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 12
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 10
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 7
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 2
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 2
- Beatty, Wendy Wakefield. 1
- Bradley, Charles C., -- 1911- -- Archives. 1
- Brasuhn, Dellarae, 1
- Campbell, Clarence E., 1922-2003 -- Archives. 1
- Campbell, Clarence E.,1922-2003. 1
- Carlson, Alan V., 1925-2008 -- Archives. 1
- Carlson, Alan V., 1925-2008, 1
- Carlson, Alan V.,1925-2008. 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Camp 706 (Lanesboro, Minn.) -- History. 1 + ∧ less