Showing Collections: 31 - 46 of 46
The collection includes a selection of photographs related to 10th Mountain Division training operations at Camp Hale, Colo. (ca. 1943-1944); 10th Mountain Division Memorial pamphlet (1959); correspondence (1977); newspaper clippings; correspondence (1977); "We were Ski Soldiers of World War II: Our Story in Verse" by C. K. "Charlie" Moore (1986).
The collection includes poetry by Erling Omland, Laura Winter and Thurl Brown; film and interview transcripts; National Association correspondence, business papers and notes; History of the International Federation of Mountain Soldiers (draft by MacKenzie); Army Signal Corps photographs (1943-1945); newspaper clippings, reunion materials, reunion photographs (1990-2001) and other related ephemera.
The collection contains family correspondence (1944-1945); a copy of the article: "War & Remembrance-Mountain Man" (1993); a copy of Border's memoir: "King of the Mountain" (ca.1981); scrapbook assembled by Border's mother (1944-1945).
The collection includes family correspondence (1941-1945); scrapbooks (n.d.); photograph albums of the Seneca Rocks training area (1943-1944), dedication of 10th Mountain Division Monument in Fort Drum, New York (October 4, 1991), army pictures; research materials and manuscripts for "History of the Studebaker Weasel" (n.d.) ; video tapes; audio cassette; memorabilia (1946-1993); newspaper clippings; notes; booklets regarding support of a perpetual world calendar (1994-1998).
The collection consists of a scrapbook with photographs of the Italy Reunion Tour (1969); Italian newspaper articles; photocopies of photographs. A second small book contains clippings and a copy of a short memoir: "Dear Arlene" (n.d.) written by Clark.
The collection contains the following materials: newsclippings; ephemera; correspondence (1943-1979); personal and military papers (1943-1979).
The collection contains biographical information (1944); clippings (1979); correspondence (1975-1977); and a copy of a speech Duff gave the Austin Lions Club (1944).
The collection contains Grainer scrapbook with documentation on the Italian campaign and the 10th Mountain Division's return to the United States at the conclusion of the war.
The collection contains clippings; correspondence (1996); ephemera (1991); and poetry: "Rucksack Recollections" (n.d.).
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1944); military papers (1940's); ration book (ca.1944); clippings (1987); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Southern Calif. Chapter papers (n.d.); song lyrics (ca.1944); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944, 1998), 10th Mountain Division reunion (2002).
Collection contains numerous letters written during Terry's time at Camp Wolter, Tex. (April 1943-August 1943), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944), Camp Swift, Tex. (1944) and Italy (1945); newspaper clipping (April 6, 1943); and three photographs of Terry (1940s-1957).
Collection contains wartime correspondence (1942-1946), clippings (1943-1944), photo album of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island, Alaska (1943), photographs (1996).
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 43
- Ski troops. 41
- Clippings (information artifacts) 38
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 36
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 35
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 31
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 28
- Correspondence 26
- Photographs 15
- Scrapbooks 12
- Ephemera (general object genre) 9
- Clippings (information artifacts). 8
- Military records 8
- Correspondence. 6
- Memoirs 6
- Photographs. 6
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 5
- Biographies (documents) 4
- Ephemera. 4
- Personal correspondence 3 + ∧ less
- English 45
- French 1
- German 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 17
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 15
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 13
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 2
- Andavall, Clint L., 1924-2004 -- Archives. 1
- Andavall, Clint L., 1924-2004, 1
- Andavall, Clint L.,1924-2004. 1
- Balch, K. W., 1
- Balch, Walter M., 1923-1982 -- Archives. 1
- Balch, Walter M.,1923-1982. 1
- Black, Andrews D, 1
- Black, Andrews D. -- Archives. 1
- Black, Andy(Andrews D.) 1
- Borders, Melville W., 1925-1997 -- Archives. 1
- Borders, Melville W., 1925-1997, 1 + ∧ less