Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 52
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
The collection contains: National Association of the Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni (NACCCA) records including by-laws, correspondence, and membership lists; a newsletter article about Valdez; a Civilian Conservation Corps calendar (1986); the transcript of an interview with Valdez; records and correspondence related to Valdez's work with various service organizations; photographs; and newspaper clippings.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituaries (1995), copies of photographs (1949, 1950), manuscript copy of Time and Tide: Reflections on the Strange Journey of Old Age by Smith (1992), correspondence regarding Smith's death (1995).
Collection contains newspaper clippings related to Engle's death (1945), correspondence and general order concering the posthumous award of the Bronze Star (1945), b/w photos and negatives of Engle at training camp (ca.1944).
Collection contains two scrapbooks kept by club's historians with record of activities, members and officers, photos, clippings, correspondence, programs, study material, invitations, place cards, and other memorabilia.
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
Collection contains correspondence, program, clippings, photographs related to Warner's career as a pilot and her induction into the National Women's Hall of Fame.
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1990); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo., Italy, (1943-1945); clippings (1980-2001); military papers (1943-1945); funeral service program (2009); personal photographs (1943-1945); memories (CD-ROM, n.d.); books: This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin and Score Book for U.S. Rifles (1942).
Collection contains correspondence, biography, resume, educational statement, newspaper clippings, photographs, resource center correspondence, and Irish documents (1970-2007). 16mm films (DVD copy) show locations: Glenwood Springs, Colo., Camp Hale, Colo., rock climbing school and mules; and contain individuals identified as Clint Boyd, Frank Bollers, Chuck Miller, Nelson Lofsted, Carl Maas, Francis Lovett, Clare Symonds, and Ray Franklin (ca.1943-1944).
Collection contains an album with photographs of the North Star mine and boarding house once located in the town of Yankee Hill, Gilpin County, Colo. (1908-1922); additional photographs document the Rocky Mountain News jeep caravan from Idaho Springs, Colo. over Yankee Hill to Central City (August 28, 1954), included are images of the North Star Mine and boarding house (1954); clippings on Edward C. Thiede and the Thiede family of Golden, Colo. (1954-1963), correspondence, ephemera.
Awards and plaques; pilot's license, manuals, guides, logbooks; family photographs; baby book of Robert Wallace (son); scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, newsletters, photographs concern Denver (Colo.) Technological Center, Arapahoe County (Colo.) Airport; Denver Water Bonds; Aviation Hall of Fame and trips to South America, Europe.
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
The collection contains assorted clippings (n.d.); correspondence (1943-1944, 1974); photographs (1943-1989); and other related ephemera (n.d.).
- Clippings (information artifacts) 32
- Photographs 28
- Correspondence 24
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 21
- Clippings (information artifacts). 20
- Photographs. 20
- Ski troops. 19
- Correspondence. 18
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 17
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 15
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 14
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 13
- Ephemera (general object genre) 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Ephemera. 6
- Scrapbooks. 6
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 5
- Administrative records. 4
- Legislators -- Colorado. 4
- Letters (correspondence) 4 + ∧ less
- English 44
- French 1
- German 1
- Japanese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 7
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 6
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 3
- Allard, Wayne, 1943- 1
- Allard, Wayne, 1943- -- Archives. 1
- Allard, Wayne,1943- 1
- American National Red Cross -- History. 1
- American National Red Cross. Mile High Chapter -- Archives. 1
- Arapahoe County Airport -- Archives. 1
- Arkin, Sandra L., -- Dr., -- 1937- 1
- Arkin, Sandra L., -- Dr., ǂd 1937- -- Archives. 1
- Balch, K. W., 1
- Balch, Walter M., 1923-1982 -- Archives. 1
- Balch, Walter M.,1923-1982. 1
- Bancroft family -- Archives. 1
- Bancroft, Albert S. -- (Albert Stokes), 1890-1972 -- Archives 1 + ∧ less