Showing Collections: 91 - 103 of 103
The collection contains Grainer scrapbook with documentation on the Italian campaign and the 10th Mountain Division's return to the United States at the conclusion of the war.
The collection contains correspondence, reports, maps, interviews, photographs, newspaper clippings, personal diaries, notebooks and audio tapes. As well as material covering the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (1971), the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act (1980) and material from Swem's involvement with the Wilderness Society.
The collection contains family related correspondence (1943-1945); an introduction to his letters (1998); clippings and a slide presentation and narrative on Italy (1945, 1991).
The collection contains clippings; correspondence (1996); ephemera (1991); and poetry: "Rucksack Recollections" (n.d.).
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
The collection contains correspondence; reports; daily logs; newspaper clippings of President Bill Clinton's impeachment trial; senate papers from impeachment trial; legislative activities reports, copies of emails; video tapes; scrapbooks (1993-2008); photographs of events, victory parties.
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1944); military papers (1940's); ration book (ca.1944); clippings (1987); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Southern Calif. Chapter papers (n.d.); song lyrics (ca.1944); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944, 1998), 10th Mountain Division reunion (2002).
Collection contains numerous letters written during Terry's time at Camp Wolter, Tex. (April 1943-August 1943), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944), Camp Swift, Tex. (1944) and Italy (1945); newspaper clipping (April 6, 1943); and three photographs of Terry (1940s-1957).
Collection contains articles, newspaper clippings, notes, reports, correspondence, bank statements, ephemera, scrapbook, diary (1905).
Collection contains wartime correspondence (1942-1946), clippings (1943-1944), photo album of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island, Alaska (1943), photographs (1996).
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Ski troops. 47
- Correspondence 46
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 43
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 40
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 38
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 33
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 30
- Photographs 28
- Clippings (information artifacts). 27
- Correspondence. 24
- Photographs. 20
- Scrapbooks 18
- Ephemera (general object genre) 16
- Letters (correspondence) 13
- Military records 10
- Ephemera. 7
- Memoirs 6
- Scrapbooks. 6
- Administrative records. 5 + ∧ less
- English 95
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- French 1
- German 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 16
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 14
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 2
- Aguayo family. 1
- Aguayo, Jose, 1941- -- Archives. 1
- Aguayo, Jovita O., 1908-2000 -- Archives. 1
- Aguayo, Marciano O., 1904- -- Archives. 1
- Allard, Wayne, 1943- 1
- Allard, Wayne, 1943- -- Archives. 1
- Allard, Wayne,1943- 1
- American National Red Cross -- History. 1
- American National Red Cross. Mile High Chapter -- Archives. 1
- Andavall, Clint L., 1924-2004 -- Archives. 1
- Andavall, Clint L., 1924-2004, 1 + ∧ less