Showing Collections: 31 - 51 of 51
Collection contains correspondence, prayer book, ephemera (1943-1945).
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
Collection contains correspondence, army related ephemera (ca.1945); copy of Eaton's memoir: Experiences of medical personnel in the field" (2000).
Collection contains training certificate (Camp Roberts, Calif.); midget diary; This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin (with hand-written notes); loose photographs; newspaper clippings; scrapbook (copies of photographs, newspaper clippings, discharge papers); V-mail; military forms; photograph album (picture post card views of Italy).
Includes newspaper clippings; special order of the day (April 1945); birthday card (August 1944) and Program (Italian) Il Barbiere di Siviglia, Naples (ca 1945). Photo album and loose photos contain images of Camp Hale, ski training, 3rd platoon 85-G, individual sliders and portrait and images of Kletter.
Collection contains copies of military papers, personal papers, news clippings, correspondence, photographs, cover of bible (1944-1945), Camp Swift memoir (1944).
Collection contains copies of Gross' letters (1945), emigration documents (1942), and personal property certificate (1945).
Collection contains copies of correspondence (1940s, 1995, 1997-1999), photographs (1942-1943, n.d.) of training at Camp Hale, Colo., Fort Drum ceremony, mules, and training in the Columbia Ice Fields, Canada.
Collection contains photocopies of personal and death related correspondence; military forms regarding personal effects and burial (1943-1945).
Collection contains biographical information and correspondence.
Collection contains military records, booklets and insignia, correspondence to and from family members, and photographs from training and time spent in Italy.
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Collection contains memoirs: wedding of Waldo and Betty Sweet (1943); memoirs of Betty Sweet at Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); copy of: A Trooper Takes a Wife from Ski Illustrated magazine (February 1945).
Includes the newsletter "The Alumni Bulletin "created by scoutmaster Herbert M. Wilson. The newsletters contain excerpts from many World War II letters, including Hosking's (copies). An index to the newsletters is also included as well as the manuscript "10th Mtn Ramblings by A. Geezer", by Bill Hosking, (manuscript, copy).
Collection contains correspondence from Fricke to his parents (February 4, 1945), related correspondence (1998).
Collection contains 2 scrapbooks. Scrapbook 1 was compiled by his wife, contains photographs, clippings and ephemera of his family, youth, school years, officer training, and service with the 10th Mountain Division, Army Signal Corps equipment photographs (ca.1920s-1945). Scrapbook 2 contains photographs, military orders, postcards, Italian money from Bourke's time at Camp Hale, Colo.; Camp Swift, Tex.; and service in Italy (ca.1943-1945).
Collection contains a bound volume of letters from Craine to his parents, with photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia.
- Ski troops. 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 41
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 37
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 31
- Personal papers 25
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 17
- Military records 13
- Photographs 10
- Correspondence 9
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 6
- Camp Carson (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 5
- Personal papers. 5
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 5
- Armies -- United States -- Officers -- Correspondence. 4
- Memoirs 4
- Letters (correspondence) 3
- Photographs. 3
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources 2
- Scrapbooks 2 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 11
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 2
- Alford, Harold J. -- 1917-2009 -- Archives. 1
- Baker, Jesse E. (Jesse Eugene), 1919-2000 -- Archives. 1
- Baker, Jesse E. (Jesse Eugene), 1919-2000, 1
- Baker, Jesse E.(Jesse Eugene),1919-2000. 1
- Beatty, Wendy Wakefield. 1
- Benson, John, 1920- 1
- Benson, John, 1920- -- Archives. 1
- Benson, John,1920- 1 + ∧ less