Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 217
CHARLES A. WOUDENBERG
Charles O. Wallmo Papers
Contains correspondence, copies of pencil drawings by Charles Wallmo depicting life in the 10th Mountain Division and scenes from Italy, photographs (sculptures, military life) and training certificates.
Charles R. Engle Papers
Collection contains newspaper clippings related to Engle's death (1945), correspondence and general order concering the posthumous award of the Bronze Star (1945), b/w photos and negatives of Engle at training camp (ca.1944).
Charles Stobie Papers
Charles W. Thweatt Papers
This collection contains materials from Charles W. Thweatt detailed his experiences and responsibilities in the 10th Mountain Division of the United States Army during World War II. Content includes military records, photographic prints, correspondence, and newspaper clippings collected during the war and later on in his life.
Chester Calvin Carpenter Genealogy
Collection contains original family correspondence with transcripts (1845-1921), marriage announcement (1923), newspaper clippings (1889), obituaries (1839, 1889, 1905), digital copies of family photographs. CD-ROM contains additional documents and photographs.
Cinema Study Club Scrapbooks
Collection contains two scrapbooks kept by club's historians with record of activities, members and officers, photos, clippings, correspondence, programs, study material, invitations, place cards, and other memorabilia.
Clarence F. "Con" Dorsch Papers
Collection contains Dorsch's honorable discharge; separation qualification record; military papers (1943-1946); copies of newspaper clippings (1944-1945); b/w photos of Camp Hale, South Pacific (1943-1945); Basic field manual and soldier's handbook (1941); A prayer book for soldiers and sailors by Church pension fund (1943).
Clarence Reckmeyer papers
Correspondence and typescript of an article: The mystery of the hermit of Golden Mountain. Reckmeyer researched early-day Granite, Colo. (established 1866 as Dayton, name changed 1868) and tried to find Woods' relatives to settle his estate, including a Salida bank account under the name, Jim Geiger.
Clayton D.R. Coates Papers
CLEMENT YORE PAPERS
COLORADO WHITE WATER ASSOCIATION RECORDS
Cullen Thomas Papers
The collection contains the following materials: correspondence (1945); military papers (1946-1948); memorabilia, maps, military ephemera (ca. 1945); pamphlets, manuals (ca. 1944); scrapbook with photographs (1943-1945).
Curt E. Krieser Papers
Collection contains 22 loose leaf pages with identified b/w prints taken during the making of a training movie at Paradise on Mt. Rainier, Wash.; letter of commendation to personnel of the 10th Light Division regarding the training movie; letter from Krieser to his father (1944).
DAVID TAYLOR DANCE THEATRE RECORDS
DEBORAH BANKART EDDY PAPERS
DENIS P. NUNAN PAPERS
Denver Agricultural and Livestock Club Records
Collection contains organizational materials: meeting minutes; meeting notices; correspondence; financial statements; newsletters; directories; reports, treasurer's records, membership lists, photographs, by-laws.
DOLORES KOPEL PAPERS
Donald M. Forker Papers
Collection includes copy of Forker's ski qualification scores (1943), correspondence of his recollections of the Italian Campaign (copies, 1989-2001), photographs of Company B 86th Regiment and training at Camp Hale (1943-1945), sketches of regimental crests, and a watercolor painting by Forker of the Camp Hale barracks and the view from hillside above the camp (1989), color photograph of Donald and Juanita Forker (ca.2000) .
E. CLARK JOHNSTON PAPERS
Earhart family papers
Collection contains a large assortment of correspondence between Lavinia Earhart-Black, Mildred Earhart and other family members, family photographs, two scrapbooks on Colorado Women's College and containing family postcards.
Earl R. Griffin Papers
Collection contains military service questionnaire (n.d.); Kiska invasion maps (1943); photographs of the Kiska occupation (1943), training at Mt. Rainier (1942), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944).
EDWARD BOLLINGER PAPERS
Edward Howard Griggs Papers
Collection contains correspondence to L.K. Mulford regarding sale of property in Denver, Colo. and lectures in Greeley and Gunnison, Colo.; photograph of Griggs taken by L.K. Mulford; invitation for L.K. Mulford to be guest of Griggs at the City Club of New York, advertisement for book, "We the People" by Griggs.
Edwin C. Gibson Papers
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
Eldon C. Metzger Papers
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
Eleanor Haack Papers
The collection contains 37 b/w photographs of the nursing and medical staff at Camp Hale, Colo., Camp Carson, Colo., in Leadville, Colo. and at the Mount of the Holy Cross (1944); overseas deployment (ca. 1944); and correspondence, general orders (1945) and commission certificate (1947). Almost all of the individuals in the photographs have been identified. There is also a CD-ROM containing all of the photographs included with the collection.
Emily Howell Warner Papers
Collection contains correspondence, program, clippings, photographs related to Warner's career as a pilot and her induction into the National Women's Hall of Fame.
ERL H. ELLIS PAPERS
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 215
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Photographs 133
- Ski troops. 94
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 81
- Correspondence 71
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 69
- Photographs. 66
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 60
- Correspondence. 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 42
- Personal papers 40
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 33
- Clippings (information artifacts) 32
- Military records 28
- Letters (correspondence) 27
- Personal papers. 22
- Scrapbooks 22
- Clippings (information artifacts). 20
- Ephemera (general object genre) 20
- Scrapbooks. 17
- Ephemera. 16 + ∧ less
- English 191
- French 2
- German 2
- Japanese 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Italian 1
- Undetermined 1 + ∧ less
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 14
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 6
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3 + ∧ less