Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 213
The collection contains, personal and business correspondence; speeches; editorials, articles, operational papers from Cervi's Rocky Mountain Journal; research subject files; family history; scrapbooks of Mary Clare Cervi and Marie Cervi; Cervi's newsletters; photographs; CD-ROM of speeches (1965-1971).
Collection contains a scrapbook (1941-ca.1945) with photographs, correspondence, clippings; hand written letter with information about Company G, 87th Infantry Regiment (April 2001).
Collection contains photocopies of the following items:: letters written by Vance's grandfather, Evan Lincoln Jenkins (1951); newspaper article on Jenkins' 50th wedding anniversary (1934?); series of letters by Jenkins published in The Fairbury Journal (Neb.) (n.d.); photograph of Eli Barry Vance (grandfather) taken at Green Mountain Falls, Colo. (1943).
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1990); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo., Italy, (1943-1945); clippings (1980-2001); military papers (1943-1945); funeral service program (2009); personal photographs (1943-1945); memories (CD-ROM, n.d.); books: This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin and Score Book for U.S. Rifles (1942).
Collection contains correspondence, biography, resume, educational statement, newspaper clippings, photographs, resource center correspondence, and Irish documents (1970-2007). 16mm films (DVD copy) show locations: Glenwood Springs, Colo., Camp Hale, Colo., rock climbing school and mules; and contain individuals identified as Clint Boyd, Frank Bollers, Chuck Miller, Nelson Lofsted, Carl Maas, Francis Lovett, Clare Symonds, and Ray Franklin (ca.1943-1944).
Collection contains photo copies of 57 transcripts of letters Clatworthy wrote to his parents and sister in Evanston, Ill. during a photographic expedition by bicycle, foot and burro through Colo., N.M., Arizona, Calif. during June 20, 1898-June 16, 1899; photo copy of holographic letter June 25, 1898 (2 pages); photo copy of newspaper accounts of expedition (6 pages); 3 photographs of Odessa Lake & Outlet, Grand Lake at Sunrise, Fern Lake (ca.1920s).
Collection contains Frederick Miller correspondence to his mother (1928-1944), Colo. map (1942), clippings (1942-1943), postcards (1942-1943), photographs (1942-1943).
Correspondence (1912-1919), chiefly Nagel's letters to his parents in Denver while he was with American Expeditionary Force in France. Also service record and photo (1917-1919); later autobiographical sketch (1968).
Collection contains 19 pencil sketches of Camp Hale and the Italian Campaign (1945), 5 V-mail letters with drawings (1945), photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945), flier for: A life in photography by Fritz Kaeser (n.d.).
Collection contains correspondence from Lucius Fuller to daughter Marian, family photographs, biographies, Marian's financial investment material, estate documents and personal papers.
Collection contains copy of Firman's memoir: "K Co. 87th Mtn. Inf. Reg." describing the invasion of Kiska Island; correspondence; photographs of Camp Roberts, Kiska Island, Italy.
Collection contains an album with photographs of the North Star mine and boarding house once located in the town of Yankee Hill, Gilpin County, Colo. (1908-1922); additional photographs document the Rocky Mountain News jeep caravan from Idaho Springs, Colo. over Yankee Hill to Central City (August 28, 1954), included are images of the North Star Mine and boarding house (1954); clippings on Edward C. Thiede and the Thiede family of Golden, Colo. (1954-1963), correspondence, ephemera.
Awards and plaques; pilot's license, manuals, guides, logbooks; family photographs; baby book of Robert Wallace (son); scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, newsletters, photographs concern Denver (Colo.) Technological Center, Arapahoe County (Colo.) Airport; Denver Water Bonds; Aviation Hall of Fame and trips to South America, Europe.
Collection contains membership records (1947-1951), bulletins, photographs, correspondence.
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
Collection includes biography compiled by David L. Miller (ca.1990s), military papers (1944), rosters (1944), correspondence (1992), and copies of photographs (n.d.).
The collection includes correspondence, scrapbooks, draft of manuscripts and a large selection of negatives and photographic images. Also included with the collection are the papers and records of Charles Edwin Hewes (Poet of the Rockies) and William Austin Hamilton Loveland (Colo. pioneer); Larimer County School District Records (1868-1908); St. Vrain Ski Lift, Inc.; and various Loveland (Colo.) topics.
Collection contains photographs of Camp Swift, Tex.; Gore Range, Colo.; Italy; Camp Hale, Colo.; Leadville, Colo. and 45 candid photographs of men, groups, training at Camp Hale (1943-1945). Additional ephemera includes a watercolor of mules (n.d.), general order, separation papers and travel tickets.
Collection contains correspondence, architectural records, photographs, and appraisals
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 211
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Photographs 130
- Ski troops. 91
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 80
- Correspondence 70
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 69
- Photographs. 65
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 57
- Correspondence. 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 42
- Personal papers 37
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 33
- Clippings (information artifacts) 32
- Letters (correspondence) 27
- Military records 26
- Personal papers. 22
- Scrapbooks 22
- Clippings (information artifacts). 20
- Ephemera (general object genre) 20
- Scrapbooks. 17
- Ephemera. 16 + ∧ less
- English 186
- French 2
- German 2
- Japanese 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 6
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 3 + ∧ less