Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 213
Collection contains: "Jefferson and Park County memories" include biographical material about Colorado pioneers Ivy Kelso McGuire, Thomas Hamer, William A. Bonnifield, Matilda Ann Terril Provost. Also letters and reminiscences of her own childhood in Colo. One letter concerns grandfather D.C. Oakes and includes 4 family photographs.
Collection includes correspondence, journal, photographs, and employment data. Instruction and question books for The Correspondence School of Mines in Scranton, Pennsylvania, are also included.
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1986, 1999); OCS Class #359 photo (1944); copies of photographs (1945) and a copy of Koch's memoir (1999, 2002); copy of The Damn Tree Leaks by cartoonist Bill Mauldin used as an autograph album by members of Company C, 86th Infantry Regiment (ca.1945).
Detailed genealogy compiled by Charles R. Iliff of Denver, Colo. contains photographs and some original correspondence.
The collection contains a 1928 letter between Ina J. N. Durfee and her friend, Clara L. Fullerton as well as three photographs of Ina J. Nagel with other students dating from approximately 1900 during her time at Wolfe Hall. Included are four drafts of the fictionalized story about her life as a young girl in Black Hawk, Colorado: "A Colorado Childhood" and an introduction to the story by the Colorado writer, Sandra Dallas.
Collection contains photocopies of photographs, newspaper clippings, Japanese propaganda leaflets, hand-drawn maps, and correspondence collected by Wikane.
Collection contains ledgers and loose ledger pages, minute books, correspondence, articles of incorporation, stock certificates, bond receipts, newsletters, branch reports, photographs, purchase orders, salesman instruction booklets related to the following companies: J. S. Brown Mercantile Co., Shields-Morley Mercantile Co., Shields-Metzler Mercantile Co.
Collection contains company correspondence (1939-1959), event photographs (n.d.), licenses (1936-1939), Pantages Theatre Programs, 1924-1925, Vancouver, B.C. (n.d.); programs (1937-1983), clippings (1937-1970), Glenn W. Frazee Shriner records (1952), ephemera.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence, propaganda flyer and photographs (1943-1945).
Collection contains copy of correspondence explaining how five of his brothers also served in the Army (2001); The Pollack Journal: typescript compilation of correspondence between the Pollack brothers and their parents (August-November 1944); correspondence from 6th grade class to Jacob Pollack (2001); photograph of Jacob and Sophie Pollack (n.d.).
Collection contains scrapbook, correspondence, clippings, photographs, exhibition catalogs, other memorabilia. Includes a few sketches and drawings.
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
The items in the collection include copies of Parker's memoirs (1947, 1950, 1951), extracts and biographical information from Parker's autobiography (1944-1991); correspondence with other veterans (1958-1994); ephemera (1944); military papers (1944, 1945, n.d.); color slides from Camp Hale, Colo. and Italy (1943-1945); photographs (n.d.).
The collection contains copies of journal entries and military records (1944-1946); correspondence, photos (1980s-2002); and documentation on Creaghe's Distinguished Service Cross award (1945).
Military documents - separation papers and leather wallet, correspondence from Colonel David M. Fowler, sympathy card 1945, 2000 Photographs - some identified, dates range from 1942-1945 Ephemera - gold ID bracelet, dog tag, silver money clip 1945
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
Collection contains military documents and awards, as well as a scrapbook of newspaper clippings, photographs, telegrams, postcards and booklets collected by Goldberg while in the Army.
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1945), unit journal (1944-1945), clippings, menu, photograph of Hurd (1945).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 211
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Photographs 130
- Ski troops. 91
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 80
- Correspondence 70
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 69
- Photographs. 65
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 57
- Correspondence. 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 42
- Personal papers 37
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 33
- Clippings (information artifacts) 32
- Letters (correspondence) 27
- Military records 26
- Personal papers. 22
- Scrapbooks 22
- Clippings (information artifacts). 20
- Ephemera (general object genre) 20
- Scrapbooks. 17
- Ephemera. 16 + ∧ less
- English 186
- French 2
- German 2
- Japanese 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 6
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 3 + ∧ less