Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 218
The collection consists of a scrapbook with photographs of the Italy Reunion Tour (1969); Italian newspaper articles; photocopies of photographs. A second small book contains clippings and a copy of a short memoir: "Dear Arlene" (n.d.) written by Clark.
Collection contains campaign information, correspondence, copies of legislative bills, photographs.
The bulk of the collection includes Philip Hamon's extensive music collection including concert/event fliers, posters, collages, drumsticks, photographs, cymbals, VHS tapes, and his music collection (CDs, cassette tapes). The materials cover the local and national music scene. There is material related to his work with People First in Denver and the disability rights community, as well as some personal photographs and correspondence.
Collection includes family memorabilia, genealogy and marriage records, family photographs and photo albums (1865-1975), postcards, correspondence, newspaper clippings, Camp Fire Girls scrapbook, Chicago subway construction scrapbook, Colo. State Board of Embalming Examiners certificate (1913), Colo. National Apple Exposition materials (1910-1958).
The collection contains an assortment of materials documenting Mares' life as a student at the University of Denver (1945-1946); items related to the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (1948, 1960, n.d.); documentation on Mares' involvement with different Hispanic American organizations and the awards she received; newspaper clippings; and photographs.
Collection contains copies of letter (1943) detailing the friendly fire shooting of Coporal Jack Ingstrom on Kiska Island; copy of Silver Star Medal order (1945); photograph of Jack Ingstrom's helmet (1945).
Collection contains papers related to projects and activities undertaken during Ashton's term as City Librarian: files, notes, reports, lists, awards, photographs. Additional materials concern Ashton's professional and academic lives prior to becoming City Librarian: graduates school info, testing, correspondence, contracts, Allen County Library material and clippings, Ashton genealogy.
Speeches, statements, reports of legislative hearings, summaries of plans and programs for the elderly, correspondence, transcripts of radio broadcasts, reports of lobbying activities, photographs.
Collection contains a copy of Bill Mauldin's book: The Damn Tree Leaks (ca.1945) used as an autograph book; record book with notes, photos, clippings of Italian Campaign (former scrapbook #45, ca.1945); Recordo di Venezia scrapbook with photographs of Venice and handwritten notes (ca.1945); Italian map with annotations (ca.1945).
Collection contains Tangarone's memoir (2003); b/w photo in Italy (1945); v-mail correspondence to family (1945).
Contains correspondence, personal papers, aerial photographs of Camp Hale, Colorado (1943).
Letters from and a photograph of, Robert Curtin
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
Collection contains correspondence, notes, speech transcripts, posters, outlines, handouts, clippings related to AIDS and presentations that Vitaletti gave on the subject (1980s-1990s); copies of Vitaletti's student papers and doctoral dissertation (1974, 1975, 1982); video tapes documenting Vitaletti's involvement with the Colorado AIDS Project, episodes of cable TV programs: Common Ground, The Lambda Interview, Gay Week (1980s-1990s).
Collection contains photocopies of photographs, military papers, and correspondence from WWII, and photo album pages with photos and ephemera from 15 Midwest Chapter reunions. All photographs are identified
Collection contains 10 loose pages with clippings, and some photographs of Camp Hale (ca.1944); commendations (May 1945).
The collection contains an assortment of materials related to Lewis' involvement with the 10th Mountain Division reunions: New England Chapter, Nation Association of the 10th Mountain Division photograph album (1975); Italy reunion photograph albums (1982); Camp Hale 50th Anniversary 1942-1992 photograph album (1992); loose photographs and a group of 35 mm slides (1976-1979).
This collection includes photographs (color, b/w) and correspondence from 1970-2000.
Collection contains photographs of Camp Hale; ephemera: bulletins, pay records, immunization card, pamphlets (1940s); clippings (1940s); military map of the U.S.; publications: American Ski Annual, Remount Blue, The Aleutians Front Graphics, General Marshall's Victory Report; reunion materials (1984-1996); obituary.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 216
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Photographs 134
- Ski troops. 95
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 81
- Correspondence 71
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 69
- Photographs. 66
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 60
- Correspondence. 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 42
- Personal papers 41
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 33
- Clippings (information artifacts) 32
- Military records 28
- Letters (correspondence) 27
- Personal papers. 22
- Scrapbooks 22
- Clippings (information artifacts). 20
- Ephemera (general object genre) 20
- Scrapbooks. 17
- Ephemera. 16 + ∧ less
- English 193
- French 2
- German 2
- Japanese 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 14
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 10
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 6
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3 + ∧ less