Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 213
Collection contains ephemera and photographs related to the presidential inauguration of Ronald Reagan on January 20, 1981; Walter A. Koelbel, Jr. correspondence; Senator William Armstrong and Congressman Dan Schaefer correspondence and photographs; news clippings, ephemera.
Collection contains application for membership National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution; certificates; United Daughters of the Confederacy annual convention reports, program, newspaper clippings; chapter yearbook; correspondence; memorials; engagement calendar.
The collection contains correspondence, reports, maps, interviews, photographs, newspaper clippings, personal diaries, notebooks and audio tapes. As well as material covering the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (1971), the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act (1980) and material from Swem's involvement with the Wilderness Society.
Collection contains correspondence (1993), Return to Kiska reunion materials (1993-1994): correspondence, permits, reports, memos, notes, invoices, schedules, Japanese language materials, color photographs (identified).
Collection contains genealogical research, correspondence, newspaper clippings, a family bible, and photographs of family, family residences, and the 1907 and 1909 Colorado House of Representatives.
Walter E. Chapman papers consist of records of Boy Scout Troop 28, Denver, Colorado, spanning the years 1941-1971, as well as a limited amount of personal correspondence and scrapbooks. Dr. Chapman assisted over 300 scouts in attaining the Eagle rank – the names and photographs of the Eagle Scouts of Troop 28 form a significant part of the collection. There is also substantial correspondence concerning Boy Scout Camp Tahosa.
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
Collection contains correspondence (1945); copies of photographs of Camp Hale and Aspen, Colo., Italy, Yugoslavia (1943-1945)
Photographs, Italy tourist booklets and postcards, military separation papers, "Camp Hale Ski-Zette" newspaper
The collection contains correspondence; reports; daily logs; newspaper clippings of President Bill Clinton's impeachment trial; senate papers from impeachment trial; legislative activities reports, copies of emails; video tapes; scrapbooks (1993-2008); photographs of events, victory parties.
Collection contains correspondence to and from William Long, poetry written by Long, photographs, and postcards
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1944); military papers (1940's); ration book (ca.1944); clippings (1987); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Southern Calif. Chapter papers (n.d.); song lyrics (ca.1944); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944, 1998), 10th Mountain Division reunion (2002).
The collection contains an assortment of correspondence; battle stories (1999); ephemera (ca.1945); journals (ca.1945); photographs from Italian Campaign (1945); and Duncan's military papers (1942-1945).
Collection contains 2 scrapbooks. Scrapbook 1 was compiled by his wife, contains photographs, clippings and ephemera of his family, youth, school years, officer training, and service with the 10th Mountain Division, Army Signal Corps equipment photographs (ca.1920s-1945). Scrapbook 2 contains photographs, military orders, postcards, Italian money from Bourke's time at Camp Hale, Colo.; Camp Swift, Tex.; and service in Italy (ca.1943-1945).
Collection contains numerous letters written during Terry's time at Camp Wolter, Tex. (April 1943-August 1943), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944), Camp Swift, Tex. (1944) and Italy (1945); newspaper clipping (April 6, 1943); and three photographs of Terry (1940s-1957).
Collection contains correspondence (1909-1939); itineraries; clippings (1921); school records (1912-1913); materials relating to the building of Monarch Pass, Colo.: reports, financial statements, photographs, "Story of old monarch pass" by Joseph Jeffrey.
The collection contains copies of manuscripts and correspondence related to the publication of Parker's book: "The Tenth Mountain" (1978-1990); photographs of Kiska Island, Alaska, Italian Campaign locations (ca.1989); copies of battle maps and maps of Camp Hale, Colo. (n.d.).
Collection contains wartime correspondence (1942-1946), clippings (1943-1944), photo album of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island, Alaska (1943), photographs (1996).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 211
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Photographs 130
- Ski troops. 91
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 80
- Correspondence 70
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 69
- Photographs. 65
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 57
- Correspondence. 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 42
- Personal papers 37
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 33
- Clippings (information artifacts) 32
- Letters (correspondence) 27
- Military records 26
- Personal papers. 22
- Scrapbooks 22
- Clippings (information artifacts). 20
- Ephemera (general object genre) 20
- Scrapbooks. 17
- Ephemera. 16 + ∧ less
- English 186
- French 2
- German 2
- Japanese 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 6
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 3 + ∧ less