Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 76
Content includes correspondence from Schenck to family members while at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and Italy. Also includes illustrations done by Schenck throughout, as well as collected souvenir postcards, newspaper clippings, photographs, Army documents, and other memorabilia. Schenck organized the collection contents chronologically into scrapbooks; this order has been preserved.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, programs, minutes, and other memorabilia compiled by the local committee of the A.L.A. Denver conference, Malcolm G. Wyer, chair.
Includes correspondence, postcards, news clippings and copies of news clippings. Scrapbook contains letters written to Governors and Lt. Governors of Colorado, Michigan, Massachusettes, New York, Virginia, Nevada, Oklahoma asking to light the capitol buildings on select legal holidays.
Correspondence to and from 10th Mountain Division members; papers concerning Black's work on the 10th Mountain Division Recon book; notes; and scrapbook.
Collection contains: C.H. Oakes' scrapbook (1869-1887), sheet music: Lillian Lee (1883), music manuscript: Then You'll Remember Me (n.d.); copy of sheet music: "Helen's Waltz Dream" printed by W.H. Oakes, N.Y.C. (n.d.); clippings (1890s-1910), American Legion roster (1926), correspondence (1940).
Collection contains two scrapbooks kept by club's historians with record of activities, members and officers, photos, clippings, correspondence, programs, study material, invitations, place cards, and other memorabilia.
The materials include correspondence containing Andavall's recollections about WWII (2002); scrapbook; copies of photographs, newspaper clippings (1943-1954, 2003).
Collection documents La Lena's interest in Trinidad, Colo., history and historic preservation; especially related to Trinidad based architects: Issac Hamilton Rapp (1854-1933), William Mason Rapp (1863-1920), and Charles William Bulger (1851-1922). Also includes Isaac Family genealogy (1893-1913), Rosenwald family history, Jewish history, and info on Temple Aaron.
The collection contains the following materials: correspondence (1945); military papers (1946-1948); memorabilia, maps, military ephemera (ca. 1945); pamphlets, manuals (ca. 1944); scrapbook with photographs (1943-1945).
Collection contains a large assortment of correspondence between Lavinia Earhart-Black, Mildred Earhart and other family members, family photographs, two scrapbooks on Colorado Women's College and containing family postcards.
The collection contains a scrapbook containing copies of personal correspondence (1942-1945); 1 pen and ink drawing of military hats/caps (ca.1943).
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
The collection contains, personal and business correspondence; speeches; editorials, articles, operational papers from Cervi's Rocky Mountain Journal; research subject files; family history; scrapbooks of Mary Clare Cervi and Marie Cervi; Cervi's newsletters; photographs; CD-ROM of speeches (1965-1971).
Collection contains a scrapbook (1941-ca.1945) with photographs, correspondence, clippings; hand written letter with information about Company G, 87th Infantry Regiment (April 2001).
Collection contains scrapbook pages (newspaper clippings and programs), receipt, certificate of discharge, correspondence of the band's manager, Fred Haberl.
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ski troops. 32
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 30
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 25
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 24
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 24
- Scrapbooks. 23
- Photographs 21
- Correspondence 19
- Clippings (information artifacts) 18
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 16
- Correspondence. 16
- Letters (correspondence) 14
- Photographs. 13
- Ephemera (general object genre) 9
- Military records 7
- Personal papers 7
- Clippings (information artifacts). 6
- Ephemera. 5
- Letters (correspondence). 5 + ∧ less
- English 69
- Arapaho 1
- German 1
- Undetermined 1
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 11
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 7
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- Webb, Charles W., 2
- Abbott, David, 1914- -- Archives. 1
- Allard, Wayne, 1943- 1
- Allard, Wayne, 1943- -- Archives. 1
- Allard, Wayne,1943- 1
- Andavall, Clint L., 1924-2004 -- Archives. 1
- Andavall, Clint L., 1924-2004, 1
- Andavall, Clint L.,1924-2004. 1
- Andrews family -- Archives. 1
- Anthos, Andrew 1
- Anthos, Andrew -- Archives. 1
- Anthos, Andrew. 1
- Arctic Survival Training School -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less