Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 140
Collection contains a letter to M.E.H. Jerrard, letter to Leigh P. Jerrard, and two typewritten papers by E.H. Jerrard, Garfield, Colo.; papers titled: The Mississippi River, and The Last "Indian Uprising" and "Indian Massacre" in the United States.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, plaques and citations, correspondence, plus a few items concerning his father Samuel D. Nicholson. Correspondence includes a telegram from President Dwight D. Eisenhower and two letters from President Richard M. Nixon.
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
Collection contains correspondence; memos; meeting agendas and minutes; notes; promotional materials from planning committee of the Western History Association meeting (1995); copy of talk on Barney Ford; pamphlets and guest book from retirement celebration; awards; Colorado Genealogists conference correspondence (1984); EMG workshops and Colo. history course correspondence (1985-1991); memorials from Gehres's funeral.
Collection contains copies of manuscripts, correspondence, publicity for Omland memoirs: Hill Echoes (1994-1997); copies of family correspondence (1943-1944); copies of clippings, roster lists, packing lists, ski scores (1943-1997), booklet of poems (1945-1995); photographs of Fort Drum Reunion (1998).
Collection contains original correspondence between Plotecher and his family (1945); copy of honorable discharge papers (1945); copy of correspondence (2001), recollections of combat patrol by Bob Woody (2001).
Collection contains a scrapbook (1941-ca.1945) with photographs, correspondence, clippings; hand written letter with information about Company G, 87th Infantry Regiment (April 2001).
Includes correspondence, correspondence recollections about holidays (1944-1945) while serving as a Battle Casualty Officer in Italy (1945), military papers and ephemera, personal papers and scrapbook pages.
Collection contains 2 volumes (1853-1891) with photocopies (negative) of letters of General Frank Hall to his mother, his brother and sister-in-law, other family members regarding family matters, gold diggings of Gregory Gulch and Spanish Bar, early newspaper days of Black Hawk and Central City, politics in Colorado Territory. Treasurer’s Office receipt to J. E. Munson for 1895 taxes signed by Frank Hall, Treasurer, also lists tax levies and special school taxes (1896).
Includes materials from the National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Camp Hale 50th Anniversary, Camp Hale project information, newspaper clippings, articles, manuscripts and sheet music.
Collection consists mainly of correspondence from Franklin Wirth Walker to Vera Mae (Foster) Walker during his service with the 10th Mountain Division at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and in Italy. There are also letters from Vera to Franklin and to and from other family members and friends. One folder contains Franklin's life insurance certificate and Army salary allotment receipt, Vera's teaching contract and the couple's wedding announcement.
Collection contains a letter (1886) to G.H. West, Denver, Colo. including check for dues to Wool Growers Association (on Office of the State Treasurer, Colo. stationery, Fred Walsen, Treasurer). Bill; three blank checks; two undated newspaper clippings; real estate map.
Collection contains Frederick Miller correspondence to his mother (1928-1944), Colo. map (1942), clippings (1942-1943), postcards (1942-1943), photographs (1942-1943).
The collection contains materials from and about Frederick J. Finn from his time in the 69th Infantry Regiment in New York City and as a Captain in the 85th Infantry Regiment in the 10th Mountain Division of the United States Army during World War II. Content includes a yearbook and other materials about the 69th, World War II newspaper clippings, commemorative materials from Camp Hale, Colorado, and correspondence.
Collection contains personal and business correspondence, receipts, copyright application. Includes three letters (1895) to Chas. R. Dudley, "City Library," Denver, regarding records of old Arapahoe County Claim Club.
Collection contains correspondence from Lucius Fuller to daughter Marian, family photographs, biographies, Marian's financial investment material, estate documents and personal papers.
Collection contains copy of correspondence (1945); copy of letter from Rosemary to George Sisneros (1995); postcard of Italy and newspaper clippings (1945); copy of Order of Erwin Conklin (1945).
Collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation from National Ski Patrol; copies of military papers and photographs; memoir: From Student to Solider: My War Years 1941-1945.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Gerald Nash and his parents (1945); Nash family genealogy (n.d.).
Collection contains three letters written by Gordon McWade to his family (1942-1943).
The collection contains military papers (1943-1945); personal papers (1982); correspondence (1943-1945); and ephemera (1943).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 139
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 1
- Personal papers 110
- Ski troops. 90
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 67
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 65
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 62
- Photographs 39
- Personal papers. 30
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 27
- Photographs. 22
- Correspondence 20
- Correspondence. 17
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 16
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 15
- Military records 15
- Letters (correspondence) 13
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 12
- Armies -- United States -- Officers -- Correspondence. 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 6
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 6 + ∧ less
- English 130
- German 2
- Italian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arapaho 1
- Dakota 1
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 16
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 14
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 3
- Denver Art Museum, 2
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 2
- National Ski Association of America -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2 + ∧ less