Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 217
10TH MOUNTAIN DIVISION PERSONAL PAPERS
A. Gardner Finn Papers
The collection contains biographical information and genealogy (n.d.); post-war correspondence (1997-2003); 10th Mountain Division related photographs of the Memorial Highway (Calif.), War Memorial (Tenn.), and vehicle license plates (1997, n.d.).
A.B. Hirschfeld Press Records
Collection contains company related records, correspondence, minutes, clippings, contracts, printing jobs, photographs; materials from philanthropic/educational organizations supported by the Hirschfeld family: correspondence, reports, financial information, plaques, certificates, programs; family related ephemera: photographs, guest books, academic records, correspondence.
Adolph Schinner Papers
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
ALBERT STOKES BANCROFT PAPERS
Alexander Edward Hoyle Papers
Collection contains Hoyle family letters and photos, some Berthoud family material. Correspondence of his father S.Z. Hoyle and uncle Francis E. (Frank) Everett (banker in Golden, Colo.) concern Colo. mining ventures at Lawson and Fairplay, and in Boulder County at Caribou and Salina. Photographs include: view of Orient Mine near Lawson, Colo., town of Lawson (Clear Creek County), Colo., studio portraits of Clara B. Everett and S.Z. Hoyle.
Allison family papers
Collection contains family photographs, journals, calendars, pamphlets, correspondence, school records, clippings, programs, ephemera on the Allison family.
Alvin L. Monroe Papers
Collection contains blueprints from machine shops located inside the tunnels near Lake Garda (1944), Fiat factory time card (1945), train schedule (1945), correspondence; military records (1943-1945), booklet, photographs (1945).
AMERICAN NATIONAL RED CROSS MILE HIGH CHAPTER RECORDS
Andrew L. Lucas Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1944, 1945, 1968-1997); military records (1943-1945); annotated maps of Italy (ca.1945); Photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. reunion (1987), military training (1943-1945).
ARCTIC SURVIVAL TRAINING CAMP PAPERS OF DAVID ABBOTT
Armand W. Giovanni Papers
Collection contains Giovanni's war journal (1945), military records, postcards (1945), photographs (1943-1945).
ARNOLD C. HOLEYWELL
ARTHUR C. DELANEY PAPERS
ARTHUR F. MUSCHLER PAPERS
Ballard G.Busby Papers
Includes 13 large photographs (copies) showing Camp Hale (Colorado) and Italy during World War II, one small photo of Pvt Haslam, correspondence, and a Bronze Star Medal citation (July 5, 1945).
BEN BEZOFF PAPERS
BENJAMIN DRAPER PAPERS
Bernard Valdez Papers
The collection contains: National Association of the Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni (NACCCA) records including by-laws, correspondence, and membership lists; a newsletter article about Valdez; a Civilian Conservation Corps calendar (1986); the transcript of an interview with Valdez; records and correspondence related to Valdez's work with various service organizations; photographs; and newspaper clippings.
BEVERLY ROSEN PAPERS
BEVERLYANN E. MILLER PAPERS
BISHOP JOHN F. SPALDING AND LAVINIA SPALDING PAPERS
Blanche Granson Blair Papers
Collection contains assorted correspondence, photographs, and cards received by Blanche and Arthur Blair from relatives and friends (1918-1956). Included are letters discussing events during WWII.
BURNHAM HOYT ARCHITECTURAL RECORDS
BYRON L. JOHNSON PAPERS
C. Page Smith Papers
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituaries (1995), copies of photographs (1949, 1950), manuscript copy of Time and Tide: Reflections on the Strange Journey of Old Age by Smith (1992), correspondence regarding Smith's death (1995).
CAMPBELL AND PATTERSON FAMILY PAPERS
CAPTAIN HILDRETH FROST PAPERS
Captain John J. Lambert Letters and Photograph
CAROLINE BANCROFT FAMILY PAPERS
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 215
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Photographs 133
- Ski troops. 94
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 81
- Correspondence 71
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 69
- Photographs. 66
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 60
- Correspondence. 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 42
- Personal papers 40
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 33
- Clippings (information artifacts) 32
- Military records 28
- Letters (correspondence) 27
- Personal papers. 22
- Scrapbooks 22
- Clippings (information artifacts). 20
- Ephemera (general object genre) 20
- Scrapbooks. 17
- Ephemera. 16 + ∧ less
- English 191
- French 2
- German 2
- Japanese 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Italian 1
- Undetermined 1 + ∧ less
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 14
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 11
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 6
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3 + ∧ less