Showing Collections: 91 - 107 of 107
Stanley E. Leszko Jr. Papers
The collection consists mainly of photographs taken by Leszko, but also includes slides, diary pages, separation papers, and newsletters. The photographs have been kept in the original subject groupings arranged by Leszko.
Stephen W. Grainer Papers
The collection contains Grainer scrapbook with documentation on the Italian campaign and the 10th Mountain Division's return to the United States at the conclusion of the war.
STUART E. ABBOTT PAPERS
Thomas A. Curtis Papers
The collection contains family related correspondence (1943-1945); an introduction to his letters (1998); clippings and a slide presentation and narrative on Italy (1945, 1991).
THOMAS A. DICKSON PAPERS
Thomas E. Hilliard Jr. Papers
The collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Thomas Hilliard, Jr. with postcards, commendations, German propaganda leaflets, articles and other ephemera collected by his father during the war.
Thurl D. Brown Papers
The collection contains clippings; correspondence (1996); ephemera (1991); and poetry: "Rucksack Recollections" (n.d.).
Walbert O. Nelson Papers
The collection contains the following items: correspondence (1988); ephemera (1945).
WALTER L. GALSON PAPERS
Walter M. Balch Papers
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
Warren H. Seebade Papers
The collection is comprised of family correspondence between Seebade and his sister, Ann and other family members (1943-1945).
William G. Ferguson Papers
The collection contains an assortment of correspondence; battle stories (1999); ephemera (ca.1945); journals (ca.1945); photographs from Italian Campaign (1945); and Duncan's military papers (1942-1945).
William J. Bourke Jr. Papers
Collection contains 2 scrapbooks. Scrapbook 1 was compiled by his wife, contains photographs, clippings and ephemera of his family, youth, school years, officer training, and service with the 10th Mountain Division, Army Signal Corps equipment photographs (ca.1920s-1945). Scrapbook 2 contains photographs, military orders, postcards, Italian money from Bourke's time at Camp Hale, Colo.; Camp Swift, Tex.; and service in Italy (ca.1943-1945).
William J. Kehres Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1945); and Kehres' military papers and orders (1945).
William J. Terry Papers
Collection contains numerous letters written during Terry's time at Camp Wolter, Tex. (April 1943-August 1943), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944), Camp Swift, Tex. (1944) and Italy (1945); newspaper clipping (April 6, 1943); and three photographs of Terry (1940s-1957).
William L. Putnam Papers
The collection contains copies of manuscripts and correspondence related to the publication of Parker's book: "The Tenth Mountain" (1978-1990); photographs of Kiska Island, Alaska, Italian Campaign locations (ca.1989); copies of battle maps and maps of Camp Hale, Colo. (n.d.).
Williams S. Daniels Papers
Collection contains the pamphlet: Maps, songs and works of remembrance (1963); invitation, brochure, ID card, luggage tag, menu, tour bulletin, correspondence, group photograph, reunion banner (1963); pamphlet: Florence American cemetery and memorial (1960).
- Ski troops. 104
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 101
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 91
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 81
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 77
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 71
- Correspondence 54
- Military records 33
- Photographs 26
- Clippings (information artifacts) 24
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 19
- Personal papers 19
- Ephemera (general object genre) 18
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 16
- Memoirs 16
- Scrapbooks 15
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 9
- Photographs. 9
- Correspondence. 7
- Biographies (documents) 6 + ∧ less
- German 3
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 28
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 24
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 11
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 9
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 7
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th. 2
- Abbott, Stuart Eldred, 1925-1945 -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less