Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 89
Collection contains photographs of Camp Swift, Tex.; Gore Range, Colo.; Italy; Camp Hale, Colo.; Leadville, Colo. and 45 candid photographs of men, groups, training at Camp Hale (1943-1945). Additional ephemera includes a watercolor of mules (n.d.), general order, separation papers and travel tickets.
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1986, 1999); OCS Class #359 photo (1944); copies of photographs (1945) and a copy of Koch's memoir (1999, 2002); copy of The Damn Tree Leaks by cartoonist Bill Mauldin used as an autograph album by members of Company C, 86th Infantry Regiment (ca.1945).
Collection contains photocopies of photographs, newspaper clippings, Japanese propaganda leaflets, hand-drawn maps, and correspondence collected by Wikane.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence, propaganda flyer and photographs (1943-1945).
Collection contains copy of correspondence explaining how five of his brothers also served in the Army (2001); The Pollack Journal: typescript compilation of correspondence between the Pollack brothers and their parents (August-November 1944); correspondence from 6th grade class to Jacob Pollack (2001); photograph of Jacob and Sophie Pollack (n.d.).
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
The items in the collection include copies of Parker's memoirs (1947, 1950, 1951), extracts and biographical information from Parker's autobiography (1944-1991); correspondence with other veterans (1958-1994); ephemera (1944); military papers (1944, 1945, n.d.); color slides from Camp Hale, Colo. and Italy (1943-1945); photographs (n.d.).
The collection contains copies of journal entries and military records (1944-1946); correspondence, photos (1980s-2002); and documentation on Creaghe's Distinguished Service Cross award (1945).
Military documents - separation papers and leather wallet, correspondence from Colonel David M. Fowler, sympathy card 1945, 2000 Photographs - some identified, dates range from 1942-1945 Ephemera - gold ID bracelet, dog tag, silver money clip 1945
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
Collection contains military documents and awards, as well as a scrapbook of newspaper clippings, photographs, telegrams, postcards and booklets collected by Goldberg while in the Army.
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1945), unit journal (1944-1945), clippings, menu, photograph of Hurd (1945).
The collection includes family and condolence related correspondence (1943-1945); Kvam's military records and personal papers (1943-1946); photographs (n.d.); notes, papers, drafts and a copy of Kvam's biography: "My Brother Keith: A Remembrance" by Audrey Wendland (ca. 1998).
Collection contains military papers (1943-1944), photographs (1944), correspondence (1943, n.d.), veterans bonus pamphlet (1948).
The collection contains assorted clippings (n.d.); correspondence (1943-1944, 1974); photographs (1943-1989); and other related ephemera (n.d.).
The collection includes a selection of photographs related to 10th Mountain Division training operations at Camp Hale, Colo. (ca. 1943-1944); 10th Mountain Division Memorial pamphlet (1959); correspondence (1977); newspaper clippings; correspondence (1977); "We were Ski Soldiers of World War II: Our Story in Verse" by C. K. "Charlie" Moore (1986).
Collection contains family correspondence (1944-1945); military records (1943, 1945), ephemera: Italian lira currency, soldier's sewing kit, Germany Army wound badge (ca.1940s); publications: Remount Blue: The Combat Story of the Third Battalion, 86th Mountain Infantry by David Brower (1948), The Truth about Trooper by Barbara Steinhauser (1998); photographs and postcards (ca.1945).
Collection contains training certificate (Camp Roberts, Calif.); midget diary; This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin (with hand-written notes); loose photographs; newspaper clippings; scrapbook (copies of photographs, newspaper clippings, discharge papers); V-mail; military forms; photograph album (picture post card views of Italy).
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1943); photograph album with images of Camp Hale, Colo., Aspen, Colo., Fort Ord, Calif., Adak and Kiska, Alaska; 114 35mm slides of Kiska, Adak islands during the 1943 invasion, and Camp Hale, Colo.
Collection contains copies of correspondence (1940s, 1995, 1997-1999), photographs (1942-1943, n.d.) of training at Camp Hale, Colo., Fort Drum ceremony, mules, and training in the Columbia Ice Fields, Canada.
The items in the collection include McKinstry's military records (1941-1953); photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945).
The collection consists of a scrapbook with photographs of the Italy Reunion Tour (1969); Italian newspaper articles; photocopies of photographs. A second small book contains clippings and a copy of a short memoir: "Dear Arlene" (n.d.) written by Clark.
Collection contains copies of letter (1943) detailing the friendly fire shooting of Coporal Jack Ingstrom on Kiska Island; copy of Silver Star Medal order (1945); photograph of Jack Ingstrom's helmet (1945).
- Ski troops. 82
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 80
- Photographs 63
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 62
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 56
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 34
- Personal papers 30
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 28
- Correspondence 26
- Military records 20
- Photographs. 20
- Clippings (information artifacts) 13
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 11
- Personal papers. 10
- Scrapbooks 10
- Correspondence. 9
- Ephemera (general object genre) 9
- Ephemera. 7
- Memoirs 7
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 7 + ∧ less
- German 2
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 13
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 11
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 10
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 10
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 10
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 10
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th Quartermaster Battalion -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 2 + ∧ less