Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 240
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
Collection contains copies of manuscripts, correspondence, publicity for Omland memoirs: Hill Echoes (1994-1997); copies of family correspondence (1943-1944); copies of clippings, roster lists, packing lists, ski scores (1943-1997), booklet of poems (1945-1995); photographs of Fort Drum Reunion (1998).
Collection contains original correspondence between Plotecher and his family (1945); copy of honorable discharge papers (1945); copy of correspondence (2001), recollections of combat patrol by Bob Woody (2001).
Collection contains a scrapbook (1941-ca.1945) with photographs, correspondence, clippings; hand written letter with information about Company G, 87th Infantry Regiment (April 2001).
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1990); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo., Italy, (1943-1945); clippings (1980-2001); military papers (1943-1945); funeral service program (2009); personal photographs (1943-1945); memories (CD-ROM, n.d.); books: This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin and Score Book for U.S. Rifles (1942).
Collection contains photocopies of family correspondence (1943-1944).
Includes materials from the National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Camp Hale 50th Anniversary, Camp Hale project information, newspaper clippings, articles, manuscripts and sheet music.
Collection consists mainly of correspondence from Franklin Wirth Walker to Vera Mae (Foster) Walker during his service with the 10th Mountain Division at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and in Italy. There are also letters from Vera to Franklin and to and from other family members and friends. One folder contains Franklin's life insurance certificate and Army salary allotment receipt, Vera's teaching contract and the couple's wedding announcement.
Collection contains Frederick Miller correspondence to his mother (1928-1944), Colo. map (1942), clippings (1942-1943), postcards (1942-1943), photographs (1942-1943).
Collection contains a copy of Copeland's memoir: Rick's Recollections: World War II, 10th Mountain Division 1943-1926 (2000); Journal-February-March 1944 Trip to Camp Hale, Colo. written by Copeland's parents (1944); family correspondence (1943-1946).
The collection includes: biographical information compiled by David Miller (n.d.); clippings (ca.1980, n.d.); transcript of an interview with CBS Sunday Morning (1994).
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945), a biographical sketch (n.d.), transcription of clippings regarding Dangman's artwork (n.d.), a photograph of Dangman (1944) and 19 wood block prints on Christmas cards by Dangman (1971-1988).
Collection contains copy of Firman's memoir: "K Co. 87th Mtn. Inf. Reg." describing the invasion of Kiska Island; correspondence; photographs of Camp Roberts, Kiska Island, Italy.
Collection contains copy of correspondence (1945); copy of letter from Rosemary to George Sisneros (1995); postcard of Italy and newspaper clippings (1945); copy of Order of Erwin Conklin (1945).
Collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation from National Ski Patrol; copies of military papers and photographs; memoir: From Student to Solider: My War Years 1941-1945.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Gerald Nash and his parents (1945); Nash family genealogy (n.d.).
Collection contains a copy of the Haynes memoir: My war experience (n.d.)
Items in the collection include copies of 15 black and white photographs (1943-1945); copy of a letter from William H. Cruickshank to Charles Craig about his father Gordon A. Craig (2002); biographical sketch by Charles Craig (2008).
The collection consists of a scrapbook of postcards, newspaper clippings, information on training at Camp Swift, Tex., actions of the 85th Mountain Infantry Regiment, Italian Campaign, and pin-up series of "Mountains of the Week" (1943-1945).
Collection contains three letters written by Gordon McWade to his family (1942-1943).
The collection contains the following biographical materials: articles, clippings related to Stimson's career as a mortgage banker (1969-1970); "Operation Mule" by Gordon Stimson (n.d.); "Gordon Stimson: Autobiographical Notes and Letters" (1999); 68 color slides depicting Kiska, Adak, Attu and Dutch Habor in the Aleutian Island with numerous soldiers of the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment identified (n.d.).
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
The collection contains family correspondence (1943-1945); ephemera (1945, 1976-1984); annotated maps (n.d.); copy of U.S. Military History Institute Survey (1995).
- Ski troops. 231
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 222
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 188
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 147
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 99
- Correspondence 91
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 80
- Personal papers 65
- Photographs 63
- Military records 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 39
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 28
- Memoirs 28
- Scrapbooks 26
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 18
- Photographs. 17
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 13
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 12
- Correspondence. 10 + ∧ less
- English 239
- German 4
- Italian 2
- French 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 34
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 20
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 4
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 3
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 3 + ∧ less