Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 249
Collection contains National Association of the 10th Mountain Division materials: correspondence, reunion information, scholarship subcommittee notes, minutes, notes, chapter information, personal papers of other 10th Mountain members, brochures.
Collection consists of a letter written to his mother while Youmans was in Italy.
Includes pen & ink cartoon drawings as printed in Officers Candidate School graduation program March 28, 1944, two V-Mail letters sent by Clayton to his mother, 201 file, military papers, ephemera, and correspondence.
Collection contains correspondence, prayer book, ephemera (1943-1945).
The collection contains family correspondence (n.d., 1980s, 1990s); copies of maps (1945); copies of photographs (1943-1945); 10th Mountain Division related ephemera (n.d.).
The collection documents Magrath's Medal of Honor award and the monuments erected in his honor. Materials span 1943 to 2000 and include newspaper clippings, citations, orders, memorial service programs and manuscript drafts. Limited correspondence completes the collection.
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
Collection contains copies of newspaper clippings (1945), personal correspondence (1945), journal entry (1945), Bronze Star citation (1945), travel history (1936).
Collection contains news clippings, personal papers, correspondence, memoirs and copied photograph album, photos of Hut trip (2004), Italian reunion booklets (2006).
The collection contains two scrapbooks (1942-1946) chronicling Montagne's military service; a copy of Montagne's: "Narrative about equipment used for ice and glacier climbing school" (1999); vita (1986); obituary (2008).
The items in the collection include copies of Parker's memoirs (1947, 1950, 1951), extracts and biographical information from Parker's autobiography (1944-1991); correspondence with other veterans (1958-1994); ephemera (1944); military papers (1944, 1945, n.d.); color slides from Camp Hale, Colo. and Italy (1943-1945); photographs (n.d.).
The collection contains copies of journal entries and military records (1944-1946); correspondence, photos (1980s-2002); and documentation on Creaghe's Distinguished Service Cross award (1945).
Military documents - separation papers and leather wallet, correspondence from Colonel David M. Fowler, sympathy card 1945, 2000 Photographs - some identified, dates range from 1942-1945 Ephemera - gold ID bracelet, dog tag, silver money clip 1945
The collection contains clippings, correspondence relating to Evans military service and death (1998-1999); and copies of photographs (1923-1943).
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
Collection contains military documents and awards, as well as a scrapbook of newspaper clippings, photographs, telegrams, postcards and booklets collected by Goldberg while in the Army.
The collection contains an assortment of biographical materials, correspondence, military records (1943), clippings. In addition there is correspondence in support of a memorial for Duncan (2003); and other papers related to the Fort Carson, Colo. USAR Center (2000).
Collection contains a copy of Stern's individual deceased personnel file (1945-1951); copy of certification of military service (2004); copies of correspondence regarding record searches (2003-2004).
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1945), unit journal (1944-1945), clippings, menu, photograph of Hurd (1945).
The collection includes family and condolence related correspondence (1943-1945); Kvam's military records and personal papers (1943-1946); photographs (n.d.); notes, papers, drafts and a copy of Kvam's biography: "My Brother Keith: A Remembrance" by Audrey Wendland (ca. 1998).
The collection includes correspondence (1943-1946, 1950); papers related to the publication of his father's book (1945-1946).
The collection includes correspondence (1994) and a copy of Cooke's memoirs: "Memories of C Company 85 Mtn. Inf. in Action" edited by John Imbrie (ca. 1945).
The collection contains family correspondence (1940-1945); ephemera (1945); payroll documents (1945); correspondence (1999).
Collection contains military papers (1943-1944), photographs (1944), correspondence (1943, n.d.), veterans bonus pamphlet (1948).
Collection predominantly consists of correspondence between Lawrence and his wife, Lillian Isabel Prudhomme from 1943-1945 including examples of V-mail (Victory Mail). Nearly all letters are matched with corresponding envelopes. Some correspondence from other family members and friends is also included. Italian phrase books, a guide to the rest center in Rome, and military manuals and documents wrap up the collection.
The collection contains assorted clippings (n.d.); correspondence (1943-1944, 1974); photographs (1943-1989); and other related ephemera (n.d.).
- Ski troops. 240
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 223
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 188
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 151
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 99
- Correspondence 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 80
- Personal papers 74
- Photographs 67
- Military records 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 39
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 28
- Memoirs 28
- Scrapbooks 27
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 21
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 18
- Photographs. 18
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 15
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 12 + ∧ less
- English 248
- German 4
- Italian 2
- French 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 34
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 28
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 20
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 3 + ∧ less