Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 240
Collection contains a copy of Bill Mauldin's book: The Damn Tree Leaks (ca.1945) used as an autograph book; record book with notes, photos, clippings of Italian Campaign (former scrapbook #45, ca.1945); Recordo di Venezia scrapbook with photographs of Venice and handwritten notes (ca.1945); Italian map with annotations (ca.1945).
Collection contains Tangarone's memoir (2003); b/w photo in Italy (1945); v-mail correspondence to family (1945).
Contains correspondence, personal papers, aerial photographs of Camp Hale, Colorado (1943).
Collection contains military records, booklets and insignia, correspondence to and from family members, and photographs from training and time spent in Italy.
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
The collection contains correspondence (1950's, 1969); reports; travel and equipment testing; post-war papers and other information on Bates.
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1946, 2001), articles (1963-1995), photographs (1945).
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1945, 1956); ephemera (n.d.); and a list of citations (1945).
The collection contains copies of family correspondence (1943-1945); copy of Thompson's memoirs concerning the Riva Ridge attack (ca.1999).
Collection contains 10 loose pages with clippings, and some photographs of Camp Hale (ca.1944); commendations (May 1945).
The collection contains an assortment of materials related to Lewis' involvement with the 10th Mountain Division reunions: New England Chapter, Nation Association of the 10th Mountain Division photograph album (1975); Italy reunion photograph albums (1982); Camp Hale 50th Anniversary 1942-1992 photograph album (1992); loose photographs and a group of 35 mm slides (1976-1979).
Collection contains photocopies of personal correspondence sent by Robert Lloyd to his wife, June Lloyd (1944-1945).
Military documents, Bronze Star citation, ephemera and newspaper clippings collected by Yank
The collection contains biographical information (1944); clippings (1979); correspondence (1975-1977); and a copy of a speech Duff gave the Austin Lions Club (1944).
The collection correspondence (ca. 1992) as well as copies of memoirs generated by Baumgartner about his experiences as a soldier: "Memories: Attu" (1987); " Memories: Kiska" (1987); "Memories of the 10th Mountain Division, 1943-1968" (n.d.); "Silvana: A War Story" ( n.d.); "Memories of Tarcenta" (1990); "War Travel Mileage" (n.d.); and "They Called Him Scoty" (n.d.).
Collection contains copy of Keene's memoir: Grandpa's Stories (1998) and Mountain Troops and Medics (n.d.); correspondence (1999); Blizzard article: Goldbrick Medicine (1991).
Collection contains photographs of Camp Hale; ephemera: bulletins, pay records, immunization card, pamphlets (1940s); clippings (1940s); military map of the U.S.; publications: American Ski Annual, Remount Blue, The Aleutians Front Graphics, General Marshall's Victory Report; reunion materials (1984-1996); obituary.
Collection includes correspondence describing the breakup of the 90th Infantry (1999), copy of Foil's autobiography: The Life and Times of Sidney L. Foil (2009).
The collection contains personal correspondence (June 1943-Jan. 1946); Jewish Prayer book (n.d.).
The collection contains Grainer scrapbook with documentation on the Italian campaign and the 10th Mountain Division's return to the United States at the conclusion of the war.
Collection includes newspaper clippings, correspondence including letters to Harry Poschmann and Donald Traynor (1970-1998), ephemera and transcript of CBS interview (CBS News Sunday Morning, 1994).
Collection contains wartime correspondence between Williams and his wife (published in book form) and newspaper clippings.
The collection contains family related correspondence (1943-1945); an introduction to his letters (1998); clippings and a slide presentation and narrative on Italy (1945, 1991).
- Ski troops. 231
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 222
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 188
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 147
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 99
- Correspondence 91
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 80
- Personal papers 65
- Photographs 63
- Military records 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 39
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 28
- Memoirs 28
- Scrapbooks 26
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 18
- Photographs. 17
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 13
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 12
- Correspondence. 10 + ∧ less
- English 239
- German 4
- Italian 2
- French 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 34
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 20
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 4
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 3
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 3 + ∧ less