Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 251
The collection contains copies of three memoirs written by Cochran: "A Staff Sergeant's View of Mt. Belvedere" (ca.1997); "Kiska: The Biggest Dry Run of the Ski Trooper Clan" (ca.19970; "In the North Apennines of Italy, Winter 1945" (ca.1997); and copies of twenty photographs dating from 1943-1944.
Collection includes scrapbook materials, change of address material, copies of photos and ephemera.
Collection contains personal correspondence, ephemera from Hunt to his parents (1943-1945); daily devotional book (1943); copy of memoir: Memories - Thoughts - Experiences of World War II (n.d.); inventory of items donated (1995, 1998).
The collection includes Cochran's military records and clothing inventories (1943-1945) and correspondence (1943-1945).
The collection contains correspondence (1944); ephemera and memorabilia (ca.1945); military records (1944-1945).
The collection contains correspondence and other materials related to Webb's recruitment to the Mountain Troops (1942).
Contains correspondence, copies of pencil drawings by Charles Wallmo depicting life in the 10th Mountain Division and scenes from Italy, photographs (sculptures, military life) and training certificates.
The collection contains clippings (n.d.); and copies of Campbell's military papers (1941-1945).
Collection contains Dorsch's honorable discharge; separation qualification record; military papers (1943-1946); copies of newspaper clippings (1944-1945); b/w photos of Camp Hale, South Pacific (1943-1945); Basic field manual and soldier's handbook (1941); A prayer book for soldiers and sailors by Church pension fund (1943).
Includes biographical information survey, biography, correspondence received from John Evans, military and personal papers, framed collection of medals from World War I and World War II, certificate of award from Italian government , certificate of graduation from tank training school, Easter greetings signed by General Mark Clark, newspaper clippings, newsletters, Army commendation, and numerous uniform insignias.
Letters to friends and family; spiral bound book with transcriptions of all original letters with comments by Hitt; copies of photographs.
The materials include correspondence containing Andavall's recollections about WWII (2002); scrapbook; copies of photographs, newspaper clippings (1943-1954, 2003).
The collection contains the following materials: correspondence (1945); military papers (1946-1948); memorabilia, maps, military ephemera (ca. 1945); pamphlets, manuals (ca. 1944); scrapbook with photographs (1943-1945).
Collection contains 22 loose leaf pages with identified b/w prints taken during the making of a training movie at Paradise on Mt. Rainier, Wash.; letter of commendation to personnel of the 10th Light Division regarding the training movie; letter from Krieser to his father (1944).
Collection contains personal correspondence from Curtis Pfaff (1943-1944).
The collection contains a selection of correspondence, recollections (1998); photograph (1998), clippings (1998, 2003); military records (1945); oral history index (n.d.); diary (1945); pocket notebook (1945); copies of three memoirs written by Kennerly: "A brief history of the ski troops" (n.d.), "Belvedere the bloodying" (1945), and "War diary ..." (1945); audiocasette of Earl Clark and Dan Kennerly (n.d.).
Collection contains copies of pages from Muffoletto's scrapbook: photographs, clippings, articles, citations, military orders.
The collection contains assorted newspaper clippings and a reprint of an article from the Sierra Club Bulletin: "Pursuit in the Alps" (1946).
Collection contains approximately 200 letters sent by Davol during WWII (1943-1945).
Collection includes copy of Forker's ski qualification scores (1943), correspondence of his recollections of the Italian Campaign (copies, 1989-2001), photographs of Company B 86th Regiment and training at Camp Hale (1943-1945), sketches of regimental crests, and a watercolor painting by Forker of the Camp Hale barracks and the view from hillside above the camp (1989), color photograph of Donald and Juanita Forker (ca.2000) .
Collection contains a copy of Motley's memoir: Memoirs of Six Months by E. P. Motley.
Collection contains military service questionnaire (n.d.); Kiska invasion maps (1943); photographs of the Kiska occupation (1943), training at Mt. Rainier (1942), Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944).
The materials include: correspondence (n.d.); manuscript by Payne: "Ed's War: 1939-1945" (2006).
Collection contains photocopies of memoir: No Japs at All by Edward D. McDonald (ca.1947); photocopy of a photograph of Edward McDonald (n.d.); photocopy of letter written to Richard Rocker by Mary McDonald (1948).
The collection contains a scrapbook containing copies of personal correspondence (1942-1945); 1 pen and ink drawing of military hats/caps (ca.1943).
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- Ski troops. 230
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 194
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 149
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 101
- Correspondence 91
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 81
- Personal papers 65
- Photographs 62
- Military records 51
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 40
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 29
- Memoirs 28
- Scrapbooks 26
- Photographs. 20
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 19
- Correspondence. 13
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 12
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 12 + ∧ less
- English 248
- German 5
- Italian 2
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 34
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 24
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 20
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 16
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 15
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 10
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 4
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 3
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 3 + ∧ less