Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 258
Jacob R. Nunnemacher Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (1943-1945); a pamphlet on Camp Hale, Colo. (n.d.); memoir written by his wife, Jean Lindemann: "Another Perspective - An Untold Story" (2001).
James Gilronan Papers
James I. Winterbottom Papers
The collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation (n.d.); newspaper clippings regarding Silver Star (1945); military papers and honorable discharge (1945); postwar memoirs (n.d.) and biographical sketch.
JAMES V. KECK PAPERS
JEROME HOLMAN HUDSON PAPERS
Jerry T. Dillard Papers
Includes two photographs of Jerry Dillard (copies), photograph of Lake Garda, Italy (copy) and a letter to Jerry Dillard's sister about Jerry's death (copy).
Jesse Eugene Baker Papers
Collection contains National Association of the 10th Mountain Division materials: correspondence, reunion information, scholarship subcommittee notes, minutes, notes, chapter information, personal papers of other 10th Mountain members, brochures.
John A. Youmans, Jr. Papers
Collection consists of a letter written to his mother while Youmans was in Italy.
John B. Clayton Papers
Includes pen & ink cartoon drawings as printed in Officers Candidate School graduation program March 28, 1944, two V-Mail letters sent by Clayton to his mother, 201 file, military papers, ephemera, and correspondence.
John Benson Papers
Collection contains correspondence, prayer book, ephemera (1943-1945).
John Best Wolffis Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (n.d., 1980s, 1990s); copies of maps (1945); copies of photographs (1943-1945); 10th Mountain Division related ephemera (n.d.).
JOHN D. MAGRATH PAPERS
The collection documents Magrath's Medal of Honor award and the monuments erected in his honor. Materials span 1943 to 2000 and include newspaper clippings, citations, orders, memorial service programs and manuscript drafts. Limited correspondence completes the collection.
John F. Schmelzer Papers
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
John H. Pierpont Papers
Collection contains copies of newspaper clippings (1945), personal correspondence (1945), journal entry (1945), Bronze Star citation (1945), travel history (1936).
John Imbrie Papers
Collection contains news clippings, personal papers, correspondence, memoirs and copied photograph album, photos of Hut trip (2004), Italian reunion booklets (2006).
JOHN J. TOMMANEY PAPERS
John Montagne Papers
The collection contains two scrapbooks (1942-1946) chronicling Montagne's military service; a copy of Montagne's: "Narrative about equipment used for ice and glacier climbing school" (1999); vita (1986); obituary (2008).
JOHN PARKER COMPTON PAPERS
John R. Parker Papers
The items in the collection include copies of Parker's memoirs (1947, 1950, 1951), extracts and biographical information from Parker's autobiography (1944-1991); correspondence with other veterans (1958-1994); ephemera (1944); military papers (1944, 1945, n.d.); color slides from Camp Hale, Colo. and Italy (1943-1945); photographs (n.d.).
John S. Creaghe Papers
The collection contains copies of journal entries and military records (1944-1946); correspondence, photos (1980s-2002); and documentation on Creaghe's Distinguished Service Cross award (1945).
John Stewart Silman Papers
Military documents - separation papers and leather wallet, correspondence from Colonel David M. Fowler, sympathy card 1945, 2000 Photographs - some identified, dates range from 1942-1945 Ephemera - gold ID bracelet, dog tag, silver money clip 1945
John T. Evans Papers
The collection contains clippings, correspondence relating to Evans military service and death (1998-1999); and copies of photographs (1923-1943).
John W. Cunninghan Papers
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
John W. Tripp Papers
Includes correspondence (copy, June 1984) relating to return to Kiska Island, Alaska; journal (6 pages, August 5-26, 1983) relating to return to Kiska; poster (October 25, 2000) proclamation of friendship from Castel d'Aiano, Italy; poster (no date)contemporary views of Lizzano in Belvedere, Italy and Vidiciatico, Italy; poster (no date) reunion in Italy; notice from 1982 Italy reunion, Gaggio Montano; welcome signs from Italian reunions and 45 maps of Italy (1944).
Joseph Goldberg Papers
Collection contains military documents and awards, as well as a scrapbook of newspaper clippings, photographs, telegrams, postcards and booklets collected by Goldberg while in the Army.
Joseph J. Duncan Papers
The collection contains an assortment of biographical materials, correspondence, military records (1943), clippings. In addition there is correspondence in support of a memorial for Duncan (2003); and other papers related to the Fort Carson, Colo. USAR Center (2000).
Joseph Stern Papers
Collection contains a copy of Stern's individual deceased personnel file (1945-1951); copy of certification of military service (2004); copies of correspondence regarding record searches (2003-2004).
Judson P. Hurd Papers
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1945), unit journal (1944-1945), clippings, menu, photograph of Hurd (1945).
Keith J. Kvam Papers
The collection includes family and condolence related correspondence (1943-1945); Kvam's military records and personal papers (1943-1946); photographs (n.d.); notes, papers, drafts and a copy of Kvam's biography: "My Brother Keith: A Remembrance" by Audrey Wendland (ca. 1998).
Kenneth S. Templeton Jr. Papers
The collection includes correspondence (1943-1946, 1950); papers related to the publication of his father's book (1945-1946).
- Ski troops. 236
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 194
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 152
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 101
- Correspondence 93
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 81
- Personal papers 70
- Photographs 66
- Military records 54
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 40
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 29
- Memoirs 28
- Scrapbooks 26
- Photographs. 21
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 19
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 17
- Correspondence. 13
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 12 + ∧ less
- English 256
- German 5
- Italian 2
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 34
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 20
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 16
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 15
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 10
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 3 + ∧ less