Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 254
Raymond C. Richardson Papers
Collection contains copies of letter (1943) detailing the friendly fire shooting of Coporal Jack Ingstrom on Kiska Island; copy of Silver Star Medal order (1945); photograph of Jack Ingstrom's helmet (1945).
Raymond F. Doiron Papers
Collection contains photocopies of personal and death related correspondence; military forms regarding personal effects and burial (1943-1945).
Remo J. Billi Papers
Copies of Billi's wartime correspondence printed in memorial publication (1945).
Richard D. Johnston Papers
Compact disc contains scans of 67 letters and their corresponding envelopes
Richard H. Nebeker Papers
Collection contains copies of Nebeker's memoir: My Experiences in the Ski Troops (1989); letter to Glen Hines (1990).
Richard J. Cooper Papers
The collection contains Cooper's military papers (1942-1945); related ephemera (ca.1940's); and a copy of his memoir: "Trooper Cooper's Nine Lives" (n.d.).
Richard M. Calvert Papers
The collection contains two scrapbooks: Scrapbook A (December 1942-May 1945) and Scrapbook B (May-November 1945). The scrapbooks document Calvert's experiences from his induction into the Army through his discharge. Items include photographs, letters, postcards, memorabilia, military papers, diary entries (April 14-May 2, 1945), clippings.
RICHARD M. WILSON PAPERS
ROBERT B. ELLIS PAPERS
Robert C. Sandell Papers
Collection contains a copy of Bill Mauldin's book: The Damn Tree Leaks (ca.1945) used as an autograph book; record book with notes, photos, clippings of Italian Campaign (former scrapbook #45, ca.1945); Recordo di Venezia scrapbook with photographs of Venice and handwritten notes (ca.1945); Italian map with annotations (ca.1945).
Robert C. Tangarone Papers
Collection contains Tangarone's memoir (2003); b/w photo in Italy (1945); v-mail correspondence to family (1945).
Robert C. Westland Papers
Contains correspondence, personal papers, aerial photographs of Camp Hale, Colorado (1943).
Robert Donald Hansen Papers
Collection contains military records, booklets and insignia, correspondence to and from family members, and photographs from training and time spent in Italy.
Robert F. McFarren Papers
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Robert F. Ruane Papers
Collection contains pamphlets, law class photo, wedding card, fraternity ephemera, Camp Hale Christmas menu, correspondence, clippings, photographs, WWII German flag (autographed).
Robert H. Bates Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1950's, 1969); reports; travel and equipment testing; post-war papers and other information on Bates.
Robert H. Woody Papers
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1946, 2001), articles (1963-1995), photographs (1945).
Robert Livermore Jr. Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1942-1945, 1956); ephemera (n.d.); and a list of citations (1945).
Robert P. Thompson Papers
The collection contains copies of family correspondence (1943-1945); copy of Thompson's memoirs concerning the Riva Ridge attack (ca.1999).
Robert R. Krumm Papers
Collection contains 10 loose pages with clippings, and some photographs of Camp Hale (ca.1944); commendations (May 1945).
ROBERT S. REYNOLDS PAPERS
Robert W. Lewis Papers
The collection contains an assortment of materials related to Lewis' involvement with the 10th Mountain Division reunions: New England Chapter, Nation Association of the 10th Mountain Division photograph album (1975); Italy reunion photograph albums (1982); Camp Hale 50th Anniversary 1942-1992 photograph album (1992); loose photographs and a group of 35 mm slides (1976-1979).
Robert W. Lloyd Papers
Collection contains photocopies of personal correspondence sent by Robert Lloyd to his wife, June Lloyd (1944-1945).
Robert W. Yank Papers
Military documents, Bronze Star citation, ephemera and newspaper clippings collected by Yank
Robinson E. Duff Papers
The collection contains biographical information (1944); clippings (1979); correspondence (1975-1977); and a copy of a speech Duff gave the Austin Lions Club (1944).
ROGER T. WOLFE PAPERS
Roland Baumgartner Papers
The collection correspondence (ca. 1992) as well as copies of memoirs generated by Baumgartner about his experiences as a soldier: "Memories: Attu" (1987); " Memories: Kiska" (1987); "Memories of the 10th Mountain Division, 1943-1968" (n.d.); "Silvana: A War Story" ( n.d.); "Memories of Tarcenta" (1990); "War Travel Mileage" (n.d.); and "They Called Him Scoty" (n.d.).
ROSS J. WILSON PAPERS
Russell L. Keene Papers
Collection contains copy of Keene's memoir: Grandpa's Stories (1998) and Mountain Troops and Medics (n.d.); correspondence (1999); Blizzard article: Goldbrick Medicine (1991).
Russell V. Feltmeyer Papers
Collection contains photographs of Camp Hale; ephemera: bulletins, pay records, immunization card, pamphlets (1940s); clippings (1940s); military map of the U.S.; publications: American Ski Annual, Remount Blue, The Aleutians Front Graphics, General Marshall's Victory Report; reunion materials (1984-1996); obituary.
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Ski troops. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 194
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 151
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 101
- Correspondence 91
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 81
- Personal papers 67
- Photographs 64
- Military records 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 40
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 29
- Memoirs 28
- Scrapbooks 26
- Photographs. 21
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 19
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 14
- Correspondence. 13
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 12 + ∧ less
- English 252
- German 5
- Italian 2
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 34
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 20
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 16
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 15
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 10
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 4
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 3
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 3 + ∧ less