Showing Collections: 301 - 330 of 1099
The collection contains a scrapbook containing copies of personal correspondence (1942-1945); 1 pen and ink drawing of military hats/caps (ca.1943).
Materials include copies of Johnson's biographical data; reports of his burial (2003); copies of newspaper clippings (1945, 2004); copy photographs of Johnson (1944), his father (1906) and related monument (n.d.); notes and correspondence (1945, 2008).
The collection contains reunion information, material on Dachau, Blizzard newsletters, military records, notes, correspondence, biographical information, scrapbook, photographs, clippings from "Brattleboro Daily Reformer" and Camp Hale "SKI-ZETTE."
The collection contains correspondence (1944-1945); military papers (1945, 1950's, 1960's).
Collection contains a letter (dated May 15, 1838) from Independence, Missouri, to nephew Philip James in Burlington, Wisconsin, and undated handwritten note regarding Oregon Territory.
Collection contains three letters from Edwin S. Randall to his mother from the midwest, including one from Council Bluffs, Iowa (1859) on his way to the "Pikes Peak" mines. Two letters (1874) to his wife, written from Pueblo and Colorado Springs.
2 lists "Girlhood Favorites" with preferences indicated; signed by Power.
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
Collection contains a letter from Farjeon (London, England) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding childhood book list, dated October 20, 1930.
The collection contains 37 b/w photographs of the nursing and medical staff at Camp Hale, Colo., Camp Carson, Colo., in Leadville, Colo. and at the Mount of the Holy Cross (1944); overseas deployment (ca. 1944); and correspondence, general orders (1945) and commission certificate (1947). Almost all of the individuals in the photographs have been identified. There is also a CD-ROM containing all of the photographs included with the collection.
Collection contains a donor letter to Denver Public Library; Richie mentions her parents: Herbert E. and Charlotte Curnow Richie who were formerly Library employees.
Collection contains correspondence; memos; meeting agendas and minutes; notes; promotional materials from planning committee of the Western History Association meeting (1995); copy of talk on Barney Ford; pamphlets and guest book from retirement celebration; awards; Colorado Genealogists conference correspondence (1984); EMG workshops and Colo. history course correspondence (1985-1991); memorials from Gehres's funeral.
Collection contains a typescript of a speech: Lyons, the quarry town, given by Kingery before the Monday literary Club in March 1948; and cover letter.
Collection contains extracts from personal letters of Mrs. Withers recount the daily events of her life in various mining communities in Colorado.
Collection contains a list of "Girlhood Favorites"; White letter (dated August 5, 1936) sent from Brookline, Mass., to the Denver (Colo.) Public Library.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library and signed by MacKinstry.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Glasgow.
Collection contains a friendly note from Ellen Glasgow, U.S. novelist, Richmond, Va. writing to Episcopal Bishop Spalding of Colo. inviting him to supper.
Collection contains letters from Ellen Roselle Hinsdale written to Sarah E. Stanley, Chicago, describing her stay in Pueblo, Colorado.
Collection contains two letters from Elliot Coues, Washington, D.C. to J. L. Allen; letters to fellow naturalist, author, and sometime collaborator about books and other projects of mutual interest.
Collection contains two letters to Watson concerning Western frontiersman and scout Tom Tobin. Correspondents: O.T. Davis, Alamosa, Colo. and Charles J. Robinson, Fort Garland, Colo.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Singmaster.
Collection contains a letter from Smith (Carnegie Library, Pittsburgh, Penn.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list and books read, dated October 16, 1930; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated and signed by Smith.
Collection contains correspondence to nephew Don.
Letter to May White about a check for 25 dollars.
Collection contains a letter from Emil H. Peterson, Los Angeles, Calif. to R. W. Hanington, Denver, Colo.; letter describes Petersen's work in Aspen, Colo. (1914-1915); unwatering the Mollie Gibson, Free Silver, and Smuggler mines, properties of the Smuggler Leasing Company.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1094
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 5
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 135
- Letters (Correspondence) 128
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 112
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 981
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less