Showing Collections: 391 - 420 of 1099
Collection contains personal and business correspondence, receipts, copyright application. Includes three letters (1895) to Chas. R. Dudley, "City Library," Denver, regarding records of old Arapahoe County Claim Club.
Collection contains a copy of Copeland's memoir: Rick's Recollections: World War II, 10th Mountain Division 1943-1926 (2000); Journal-February-March 1944 Trip to Camp Hale, Colo. written by Copeland's parents (1944); family correspondence (1943-1946).
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Ross.
Collection contains postcards from Santa Barbara, Calif.; correspondence includes letter from W.H. Jackson relating the funeral of John K. Hillers (photographer on the Powell survey of 1879) and letters from Julius Stone describe trip down the Colorado and Green Rivers in 1909.
The collection includes: biographical information compiled by David Miller (n.d.); clippings (ca.1980, n.d.); transcript of an interview with CBS Sunday Morning (1994).
Correspondence (1912-1919), chiefly Nagel's letters to his parents in Denver while he was with American Expeditionary Force in France. Also service record and photo (1917-1919); later autobiographical sketch (1968).
Collection contains 19 pencil sketches of Camp Hale and the Italian Campaign (1945), 5 V-mail letters with drawings (1945), photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945), flier for: A life in photography by Fritz Kaeser (n.d.).
Collection contains correspondence from Lucius Fuller to daughter Marian, family photographs, biographies, Marian's financial investment material, estate documents and personal papers.
Collection contains original, signed letter by L.F. Garcia to Fred Mueller Saddle & Harness Co., Denver, Colorado.
Collection contains a letter from Garland to Mr. Hoyns regarding a wood print. Garland also inquires about the remaining stock of his books, The Captain, Cavanagh, Boylife, Heaper, High trails and rose.
Describes fighting in Philippines, including a battle fought March 25, 1899.
Collection contains a signed letter from Senator Hart to Mrs. Edward Hunt regarding the expansion of the Denver airport onto Rocky Mountain Arsenal land.
Includes letters collected by Professor George Williams. Some of the letters pertain to him and cover the years 1951-1973. Most of the letters are either written by or to Professor W.C. Kerr and Professor Ward, and cover the years 1867-1925.
Letter written over a period of several months in a pocket letter book designed for miners and travelers. Describes his life in the gold fields. Mailing address: Sacramento City.
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945), a biographical sketch (n.d.), transcription of clippings regarding Dangman's artwork (n.d.), a photograph of Dangman (1944) and 19 wood block prints on Christmas cards by Dangman (1971-1988).
Collection contains copy of Firman's memoir: "K Co. 87th Mtn. Inf. Reg." describing the invasion of Kiska Island; correspondence; photographs of Camp Roberts, Kiska Island, Italy.
Collection contains an album with photographs of the North Star mine and boarding house once located in the town of Yankee Hill, Gilpin County, Colo. (1908-1922); additional photographs document the Rocky Mountain News jeep caravan from Idaho Springs, Colo. over Yankee Hill to Central City (August 28, 1954), included are images of the North Star Mine and boarding house (1954); clippings on Edward C. Thiede and the Thiede family of Golden, Colo. (1954-1963), correspondence, ephemera.
Collection contains a letter from George Gibbons Hayes to Caroline Bancroft; tells of his association with Charles M. Stebbins, author of: The new and true religion (C304 S811ne 1896).
Collection contains correspondence from family and business associates, pocket notebook and other memoranda about mining lode prospects; letters addressed to his widow, Mary E. Galbraith, Everett, Neb. concerning his estate.
Awards and plaques; pilot's license, manuals, guides, logbooks; family photographs; baby book of Robert Wallace (son); scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, newsletters, photographs concern Denver (Colo.) Technological Center, Arapahoe County (Colo.) Airport; Denver Water Bonds; Aviation Hall of Fame and trips to South America, Europe.
Collection contains a letter from George R. Mitchell, Bear Gulch, Santa Clara Redwoods, Calif., to his mother; describes his life in San Francisco Bay region and ways of getting mail.
Collection contains copy of correspondence (1945); copy of letter from Rosemary to George Sisneros (1995); postcard of Italy and newspaper clippings (1945); copy of Order of Erwin Conklin (1945).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1094
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 5
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 135
- Letters (Correspondence) 128
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 112
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 980
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 14
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less