Showing Collections: 421 - 450 of 1081
Collection contains financial records and correspondence.
Collection contains clippings, articles, newsletters, brochures and magazines related to euthanasia and assisted suicide (1967-1973).
Collection contains membership records (1947-1951), bulletins, photographs, correspondence.
Items in the collection include copies of 15 black and white photographs (1943-1945); copy of a letter from William H. Cruickshank to Charles Craig about his father Gordon A. Craig (2002); biographical sketch by Charles Craig (2008).
The collection consists of a scrapbook of postcards, newspaper clippings, information on training at Camp Swift, Tex., actions of the 85th Mountain Infantry Regiment, Italian Campaign, and pin-up series of "Mountains of the Week" (1943-1945).
Collection contains three letters written by Gordon McWade to his family (1942-1943).
The collection contains the following biographical materials: articles, clippings related to Stimson's career as a mortgage banker (1969-1970); "Operation Mule" by Gordon Stimson (n.d.); "Gordon Stimson: Autobiographical Notes and Letters" (1999); 68 color slides depicting Kiska, Adak, Attu and Dutch Habor in the Aleutian Island with numerous soldiers of the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment identified (n.d.).
Collection contains correspondence, reports, newspaper clippings, text of a speech, testimonial letters, and a letter. Of interest are a handwritten letter to Rocky Mountain News editor Jack Foster denying racial strife in the San Luis, Colorado area; Lyndon Baines Johnson correspondence; the text of a speech to the U.S. Senate (1939), and some senatorial correspondence.
Collection contains a list of "Girlhood Favorites" with preferences indicated, signed by Moon; additional list with brief note.
Collection contains constitution and bylaws, minutes, membership lists, reports, proposals. Includes correspondence of board member Henry Shearouse.
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Tenggren.
Correspondence, court documents, circulars, instructions. Many concern the U.S. Office of Internal Revenue.
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
Typed letter from Groesbeck to Milton S. Delano in support of Wyoming statehood; letter dated January 30, 1890.
The collection contains association meeting minutes; newspaper clippings; newsletters; budget information; income statements; complaints; by-laws; correspondence.
The collection contains family correspondence (1943-1945); ephemera (1945, 1976-1984); annotated maps (n.d.); copy of U.S. Military History Institute Survey (1995).
The collection contains military papers (1943-1945); personal papers (1982); correspondence (1943-1945); and ephemera (1943).
Collection includes biography compiled by David L. Miller (ca.1990s), military papers (1944), rosters (1944), correspondence (1992), and copies of photographs (n.d.).
These papers are related mainly with Elisha and Louisa Morrill Andrews and her ancestors. A few items about Edward S. Harrison, Mrs. Thomas S. Harrison and some other Harrisons are included.
Collection contains 64 original letters written by Seiler to his mother, Lydia Seiler (August 12, 1918-May 24, 1919); notice of induction (August 4, 1918); honorable discharge (July 12, 1919); invitation to Welcome Home Reception and Dance (June 24, 1919); photographs (1919, ca.1921); ephemera; transcription of letters: Harold's Doughboy Letters edited by Paul McReil.
Original correspondence and postcards from Harold Walkenbach to his parents, dated June 1, 1944 to February 27, 1946 (55 pages).
The collection includes correspondence, scrapbooks, draft of manuscripts and a large selection of negatives and photographic images. Also included with the collection are the papers and records of Charles Edwin Hewes (Poet of the Rockies) and William Austin Hamilton Loveland (Colo. pioneer); Larimer County School District Records (1868-1908); St. Vrain Ski Lift, Inc.; and various Loveland (Colo.) topics.
Collection contains a photocopy and transcript of a letter written March 11, 1972, recounting Bauer's trip to Colorado Spings, Pueblo, and Creede, Colo. in 1915.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1078
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 3
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 259
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Photographs 130
- Letters (Correspondence) 128
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 101
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Photographs. 65
- Military records 64
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 864
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4 + ∧ less