Showing Collections: 451 - 480 of 1081
Collection contains Silver Star citations for men of the 10th Mountain Division (1945), correspondence (1945-1998), information requests related to Silver Star medals (1946-1998), discharge papers for various veterans (1946), newspaper clippings (1950s), and Coleman award ceremony, Fanano, Italy: photographs, clippings, correspondence (June 2012).
The collection contains military papers (1941-1945); copies of postcards (ca.1945).
Diary (1859) of a journey from Kansas City to the Colorado gold fields and information about prospecting. Two letters of E.H.N. Patterson (to whom diary was presented); two unsigned items (letter and reminiscences).
Collection contains letter from Harry Golden to John Eastlick, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding visit to Denver; signed January 11, 1960.
Collection contains a paper on the history of First National Bank of Central City and its early president, Joseph A. Thatcher. Letter to Caroline Bancroft about Central City madam Ada Branch and one of her girls Cora Fish. Letter to Don Kemp about Glen Arbor Lodge near Empire, Colo. and Mayme Sturm.
The collection contains an assortment of receipt books, account ledgers, appointment books, correspondence, and photographs related to the legal practice of Harry H. Tangeman (1904-1946).
Collection contains photographs of Camp Swift, Tex.; Gore Range, Colo.; Italy; Camp Hale, Colo.; Leadville, Colo. and 45 candid photographs of men, groups, training at Camp Hale (1943-1945). Additional ephemera includes a watercolor of mules (n.d.), general order, separation papers and travel tickets.
Collection contains wartime correspondence (V-Mail, postcards), correspondence regarding donation, meal ticket, menu, memoirs, citation, Army Hour (radio broadcast, script, copy, original) and newspaper clipping.
Collection contains correspondence, architectural records, photographs, and appraisals
The collection contains a copy of Poschman's memoir: "The Birth and Death of the 10th Mountain" (1983), clippings (2004); and correspondence (n.d.).
The collection contains family correspondence (Mar. 1943-Dec. 1945); journal (Dec. 1944-Aug. 1945).
Collection contains a letter from William Harvey Doe, Denver, Colo. to his parents, William Harvey and Elizabeth Doe; Doe laments the loss of his "darling Babe" who divorced him after catching him at Lizzie Preston's parlor house.
Collection contains: "Jefferson and Park County memories" include biographical material about Colorado pioneers Ivy Kelso McGuire, Thomas Hamer, William A. Bonnifield, Matilda Ann Terril Provost. Also letters and reminiscences of her own childhood in Colo. One letter concerns grandfather D.C. Oakes and includes 4 family photographs.
The collection contains Community Council meeting minutes taken during meetings conducted between June 16-November 17, 1944.
Collection contains list: "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Hayes.
Collection contains a letter from Ferris (dated October 7, 1930) sent from New York City to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Ferris.
Collection contains a letter from Keller (dated March 2, 1949) sent from New York City to Denver (Colo.) Public Library appealing for donations for the Committee on the Deaf - Blind of America; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Keller (1930).
Collection contains list "Girlhood Favorites" with preferences indicated; signed by Moody.
Collection contains correspondence with Palmer Hoyt regarding Gestefield's book: My fifty-year French treasure hunt (1968).
Collection contains correspondence with Clara M. (Mrs. Henry C.) Van Schaack and others concerning Castle View Mining Company, Little Silver Mining Company, and Vendome Gold Mining Company.
Collection contains a letter from Irving, sent from London, England, dated December 14, 1898; includes photograph.
Collection includes correspondence, journal, photographs, and employment data. Instruction and question books for The Correspondence School of Mines in Scranton, Pennsylvania, are also included.
Collection contains a typed letter to Hon. H.P.H. Bromwell from Francis D. Tandy (June 14, 1897) and one hand-written reply from Bromwell to Tandy (July 23, 1897).
Collection contains a letter from President Hoover, White House, to Honorable Ralph L. Carr, U.S. Attorney in Denver, Colorado.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1078
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 3
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 259
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Photographs 130
- Letters (Correspondence) 128
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 101
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Photographs. 65
- Military records 64
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 864
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4 + ∧ less