Showing Collections: 481 - 510 of 1099
Collection contains a letter from Ferris (dated October 7, 1930) sent from New York City to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Ferris.
Collection contains a letter from Keller (dated March 2, 1949) sent from New York City to Denver (Colo.) Public Library appealing for donations for the Committee on the Deaf - Blind of America; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Keller (1930).
Collection contains list "Girlhood Favorites" with preferences indicated; signed by Moody.
Collection contains a photocopy of letter written to William Aten from Henry Descombes, a former neighbor, from Columbia City, OR. Aten was in Osborne County, Kansas at the time. Letter speaks of day to day events.
Collection contains correspondence with Palmer Hoyt regarding Gestefield's book: My fifty-year French treasure hunt (1968).
Collection contains correspondence with Clara M. (Mrs. Henry C.) Van Schaack and others concerning Castle View Mining Company, Little Silver Mining Company, and Vendome Gold Mining Company.
Collection contains a letter from Irving, sent from London, England, dated December 14, 1898; includes photograph.
Collection includes correspondence, journal, photographs, and employment data. Instruction and question books for The Correspondence School of Mines in Scranton, Pennsylvania, are also included.
Collection contains a typed letter to Hon. H.P.H. Bromwell from Francis D. Tandy (June 14, 1897) and one hand-written reply from Bromwell to Tandy (July 23, 1897).
Collection contains a letter from President Hoover, White House, to Honorable Ralph L. Carr, U.S. Attorney in Denver, Colorado.
Collection contains autographs from Jim Falkenburg, Jack Dempsey, Patricia Morrison, and Dina Shore (1943); copy of Camp Hale Ski-zette (April 21, 1943); USO program, menu, clippings from Kiska Island (1943-1945); Notice of hospital discharge (1943); Special order no. 277 (1944); family correspondence (1943-1944).
Collection contains three letters from Hilko De Beer, Denver, Colo. to his wife, Martha De Beer, Clear Lake, Iowa; tells of experiences in church work among German Presbyterians in Denver. Letter of Aug. 24, 1908 incomplete.
Collection contains a letter from Bennet to Pres. Lincoln requesting removal of Copeland Townsend as U.S. Marshal, Colorado Territory. Letter sent from "House of Reps." and signed: H.P. Bennet, Delegate Colorado.
Correspondence between M. R. Parsons and Carl F. Mathews regarding businesses in Elbert County, Colorado.
Collection contains family correspondence: greeting cards, postcards, letters, photograph, survey map, World War II ration coupon books.
The collection contains 2 letters on U.S. Senate stationary sent to Lewis Browne France about Colorado politics (Feb. 12 & 24, 1883); 1 stock certification from the Anaconda Extension Gold Mining Company signed by Horace Tabor (1892).
Collection contains military papers (1943-1945), Camp Wolter, Tex. related ephemera (1943), clippings (1945-1946), correspondence (1944-1945), manuscript: World War II Memoirs of Horton K. Durfee, 1943-1946 by Durfee.
Open letter handed out at exit of Mayor Mike Johnston's 2023 Inauguration at the Ellie Caulkin Opera House in July 2023. The letter asks that Mayor Johnston folllows through on campaign promises to support housing for the houseless and secure safe hotel stays while people are awaiting permanent housing.
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1986, 1999); OCS Class #359 photo (1944); copies of photographs (1945) and a copy of Koch's memoir (1999, 2002); copy of The Damn Tree Leaks by cartoonist Bill Mauldin used as an autograph album by members of Company C, 86th Infantry Regiment (ca.1945).
Collection contains correspondence and reports regarding Dinosaur National Monument and Yampa Canyon National Monument.
Collection contains a letter from Hugh E. Pickel, Seattle, Wash. to Caroline Bancroft, Denver, Colo.; tells of his relatives John H. Pickel and Hugh C. McCammon at Caribou City and silver mine in Boulder County, Colo. (1869-1870).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1094
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 5
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 135
- Letters (Correspondence) 128
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 112
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 974
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 14
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less