Showing Collections: 541 - 570 of 1099
The collection contains a scrapbook compiled for Ostergaard by his family containing newspaper clippings, correspondence, ephemera (1945-1946).
Collection includes letters from Barry to Dr. Malcolm G. Wyer, Denver Public Library, and reproductions of maps, with annotations and explanatory notes, primarily concerned with the exploration of the Pacific Northwest; reproductions are of portions of Indian Map annotated by William Clark (1806), Indian Map of Lewis and Clark Route (1814), Map of 1814 Enlarged, John Melish Map (1819), and French Map (1821).
Collection contains two letters and two telegrams to John T. Fitzpatrick, Charleston, Mass. concerning Fitzpatrick's possible employment in Elgan's firm. Also one letter of recommendation.
Collection contains ledgers and loose ledger pages, minute books, correspondence, articles of incorporation, stock certificates, bond receipts, newsletters, branch reports, photographs, purchase orders, salesman instruction booklets related to the following companies: J. S. Brown Mercantile Co., Shields-Morley Mercantile Co., Shields-Metzler Mercantile Co.
Collection contains a letter from Norton to Mr. Farley describing 1906 San Francisco earthquakes and fires.
Hand-written letter to George S. Babcock, Niles, Michigan, dated April 9, 1848, from J. Wittenmyer, Cordova, Mexico. Letter postmarked Vera Cruz.
Collection contains an assortment of personal, financial, and real estate related documents.
Collection contains company correspondence (1939-1959), event photographs (n.d.), licenses (1936-1939), Pantages Theatre Programs, 1924-1925, Vancouver, B.C. (n.d.); programs (1937-1983), clippings (1937-1970), Glenn W. Frazee Shriner records (1952), ephemera.
Collection contains six typewritten letter sent by Jack Kerouac from between 1948-1969. Included with each letter are the orignal mailing envelopes.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence, propaganda flyer and photographs (1943-1945).
Roynon's scrapbook contains his military and personal papers, including selective service papers (1943); discharge papers (1945); Italian Campaign materials (1945); clippings; correspondence; German military medal.
Collection contains copy of correspondence explaining how five of his brothers also served in the Army (2001); The Pollack Journal: typescript compilation of correspondence between the Pollack brothers and their parents (August-November 1944); correspondence from 6th grade class to Jacob Pollack (2001); photograph of Jacob and Sophie Pollack (n.d.).
The collection contains family correspondence (1943-1945); a pamphlet on Camp Hale, Colo. (n.d.); memoir written by his wife, Jean Lindemann: "Another Perspective - An Untold Story" (2001).
Collection contains three letters to Charles R. Dudley, librarian of the Mercantile Library of the Chamber of Commerce, two letters and contract with Roger W. Woodbury, chairman of the library committee, regarding appearance of Charles Dickens Jr. in Denver, Colo. on April 27 & 30, 1888. Additional letter to Mr. Dudley regarding March 3, 1891 lecture of Henry M. Stanley.
Last page of a letter [189-] written on U.S. Post Office, Bland, Colo. stationery. Copies of Bland's birth and marriage certificates (certified copies Feb. 1963 from General Register Office, Somerset House, London).
Collection contains a signed, handwritten letter from London by James Boswell to Andrew Gibb; hand-written unsigned reply from Gibb to Boswell drafted on verso. Boswell portrait painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds, engraved by E. Finden.
Handwritten letters by Denning to his family during overland trip from Pittsburgh to California; includes description of trip to Estes Park, Colorado.
Collection contains an invitation to W. Duncan, Denver, to join to Clan Gordon Pipe Band; gives meeting times and places.
Collection contains miscellanea reflecting his various interests: autobiographical data, correspondence, song lyrics (Old Dolores; and, The Santa Fe Trail); an historical sketch: The Cactus Club, its early days.
Collection contains a "Ranch account book." Many entries with J.E. White headed "Gifford & White."
Letter written on printed sheet showing "Map of the gold region with the routes thereto," table of distances from Omaha City to Cherry Creek, estimate for outfit for four men, provisions and supplies for six months. Concerning Colorado gold rush, writer states "Everything is right at diggings. Latest news very favorable".
The collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation (n.d.); newspaper clippings regarding Silver Star (1945); military papers and honorable discharge (1945); postwar memoirs (n.d.) and biographical sketch.
Collection contains two account ledgers. The first ledger (1893-1902) covers LaCount's activities as an agent, purchasing mining materials from Staple & Fancy Groceries, Holmes; and Quinn & Gorman, Groceries & Mining Supplies in Gunnison, Colo. The second ledger (1876-1880) contains family correspondence between, among others, Marie LaCount, daughter Lola LaCount, and J.W. Christy.
One half linear box of James R. Gross Jr.'s correspondence and organizational documents from 1934-1993.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1094
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 5
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 268
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 164
- Photographs 135
- Letters (Correspondence) 128
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 112
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 55
- Ephemera (general object genre) 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 987
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 31
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 7
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 5 + ∧ less