Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 1074
Albert Wills McIntire Letter to Diplomatic and Consular Officers of the United States, September 14, 1896
Collection contains a letter of introduction for George S. Welch of Denver, Colo. from Albert Wills McIntire to the Diplomatic and Consular Officers of the United States; Welch was going abroad as a missionary with his wife and daughter.Letter of introduction for George S. Welch of Denver, Colo. who was going abroad as a missionary. Typed on State of Colorado, Executive Office stationery.
Chiefly 13 autographed letters about personal matters (with typed copies). A few miscellaneous items include notes on family history.
Collection contains Hoyle family letters and photos, some Berthoud family material. Correspondence of his father S.Z. Hoyle and uncle Francis E. (Frank) Everett (banker in Golden, Colo.) concern Colo. mining ventures at Lawson and Fairplay, and in Boulder County at Caribou and Salina. Photographs include: view of Orient Mine near Lawson, Colo., town of Lawson (Clear Creek County), Colo., studio portraits of Clara B. Everett and S.Z. Hoyle.
Letter from Alexis Comparet, Denver, Colo. offers the services of himself and fellow artist R.H. Tallant to paint two landscapes to be sold for the "public library fund." Letter signed: Alexis Comparet, R.H. Tallant.
Collection contains a letter from Lunt to Katherine Watson includes "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Lunt; additional list of favorite books on Brown Palace letterhead.
Collection contains a copies of Packer's statement made at his murder trial... "in regard to the occurrences in southern Colorado during the winter 1873-1874"; invitation to his execution (which never took place), and 5 original letters. There are two from Packer addressed to a Mrs. RA Newman, two letters from Governor Alva Adams to Mrs. RA Newman, and one from Chaplain LJ Hale of the Colorado State Penitentiary.
Collection contains chiefly letters home to his wife while visiting mines in Colo. and Utah. Notebook of his field notes from mines visited 1871, including a few sketches of things observed. Review (two versions) of James D. Hague's book: Mining industry (Washington : GPO, 1870).
The collections contains the following materials: original artwork, newspaper clippings, writings, correspondence, letters, awards, teaching materials, International Arts Movement (IAM) papers.
Collection contains Curtis letter (dated October 7, 1930) sent from Newburyport, Mass., to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Curtis.
Collection contains correspondence, programs, business card, brochure, exposition tickets and three handmade books of pressed wild flowers from the Rocky Mountains.
Collection contains correspondence regarding Swallow Press.
Collection contains a letter from Elston, Santa Ana, Calif. to Caroline Bancroft, Denver, Colo.; letter summarizes Elston's writing career, research methods, settings of books, circulation and serialization; also sends list of his Denver friends with addresses for Miss Bancroft to verify.
"Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by True.
Collection contains family photographs, journals, calendars, pamphlets, correspondence, school records, clippings, programs, ephemera on the Allison family.
Collection contains Boardman's letters to his wife, Nancy, in Fond du Lac. Three written en route to Colorado, the remainder during his stay in the Central City area.
Collection contains correspondence, awards, newspaper clippings, biographical information, event programs and information related to the Bicentennial/Colorado Centennial Celebration.
Collection contains blueprints from machine shops located inside the tunnels near Lake Garda (1944), Fiat factory time card (1945), train schedule (1945), correspondence; military records (1943-1945), booklet, photographs (1945).
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Earhart.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, programs, minutes, and other memorabilia compiled by the local committee of the A.L.A. Denver conference, Malcolm G. Wyer, chair.
Collection contains newsletters, minutes, membership records, treasurer's reports, and correspondence (letter press books).
Includes correspondence, postcards, news clippings and copies of news clippings. Scrapbook contains letters written to Governors and Lt. Governors of Colorado, Michigan, Massachusettes, New York, Virginia, Nevada, Oklahoma asking to light the capitol buildings on select legal holidays.
The collection contains a copy of an article generated by Hastings: "Topophilic and Topographic Perceptions of the American Mountain Soldier in WWII" (1967); clippings (1967); correspondence (1972-1973); and ephemera (n.d.).
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1944, 1945, 1968-1997); military records (1943-1945); annotated maps of Italy (ca.1945); Photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. reunion (1987), military training (1943-1945).
Collection contains farm records of income and expenses (2 volumes and 14 items).
Collection contains a transcript of a letter from Andrew Washington Carson, Conyersville, Tenn. to Christopher "Kit" Carson; contains information about Carson family genealogy.
Correspondence to and from 10th Mountain Division members; papers concerning Black's work on the 10th Mountain Division Recon book; notes; and scrapbook.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1072
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Letters (correspondence) 404
- Ski troops. 255
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Letters (Correspondence) 128
- Photographs 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 112
- Personal papers 100
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 90
- Clippings (information artifacts) 73
- Photographs. 65
- Military records 63
- Scrapbooks 52
- Ephemera (general object genre) 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 ∧ less
- English 809
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 4 ∧ less