Showing Collections: 931 - 960 of 1092
S. T. Kostitch letters to Julius Lee and Daniel Drussel
Letters to Julius Lee and Daniel Drussel from Kostitch regarding mining properties in Colorado; dated January 10, 1882 and January 22, 1882.
SADIE QUIGLEY CAMPBELL PAPERS
Sallie Vaughn Papers
Collection contains business and personal correspondence; bonds and stock shares; bedside prayer card; greeting cards; business card.
Samuel Garman Letters
Collection contains transcripts of Garman's letters documenting his experiences in Colo. and Wyo. with the exploring expedition of J.W. Powell.
Samuel H. Elbert Letter
Single letter written by Governor Samuel H. Elbert to his older sister, Annie Townsend on October 23, 1853.
Samuel J. Morrison Papers
Samuel McChord Crothers Letter to Miss Madiera
Collection contains a letter from Crothers, March 10, 1915, sent from Cambridge Mass., to Miss Madiera, accepting an invitation to address the school commencement.
Sanburn Family Collection
Collection includes diary written by Helen Sanburn during 1950; correspondence; memorial card for Helen DeLashmutt; Kappa Delta Pi membership card of Sara Louise McNeilly (1942); 207 b/w and color photographs chronicling the Sanburn, McNeilly, Armstrong, and the DeLashmutt families (1898-1959).
Sandra Arkin Papers
Collection contains ephemera and photographs related to the presidential inauguration of Ronald Reagan on January 20, 1981; Walter A. Koelbel, Jr. correspondence; Senator William Armstrong and Congressman Dan Schaefer correspondence and photographs; news clippings, ephemera.
Sara Cone Bryant Book List
"Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Bryant.
Sara Teasdale Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited, edited and signed by Teasdale (ca.1930).
Schwabacher Brothers Records
Collection contains a receipt from Schwabacher Bros. to Kenai Star Mining Co, May 6, 1910 for goods sold; letter from Schwabacher Hardware Co. to Kenai Star Mining Co, Aug. 18, 1910 regarding overpayment; telegram from G.L. Chase to H.Y. Kelly, Nov. 21, 1910 regarding sale of company stock; letter from H.P. Kelly to W.A. Logman, Dec. 16, 1910, regarding worker's wages.
Selma Lagerlöf Book List
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Lagerlöf.
SHERMAN L. SMITH PAPERS
Sherman M. Bell Correspondence
Collection contains 3 letters received by Bell: 1. William T. Powell (April 19, 1906) regarding military service with Bell in Panama -- 2. H. B. Stewart (April 7, 1906) regarding military service with Bell in Venezuela -- 3. Douglas Robinson(?) (April 14, 1905) regarding information about Elsworth A. Stevens.
Shumway Family Papers
Collection contains Shumway's business and personal correspondence with information on his financial dealings, family business, stock information, and information on coal, mining and lumber concerns.
Sidney L. Foil Papers
Collection includes correspondence describing the breakup of the 90th Infantry (1999), copy of Foil's autobiography: The Life and Times of Sidney L. Foil (2009).
Singer Manufacturing Company Letters
Collection contains letters from agents: William Broderick and Robert G. Yates on behalf of the Singer Manufacturing Co., San Francisco.
SISTER LYDIA PEÑA PAPERS
Southwest Symposium Records
The collection contains records for the various Southwest Symposiums held between 1989-2007.
SPANISH-AMERICAN WAR RECORDS
STAN AND JEAN CUMMINGS PAPERS
STANION FAMILY PAPERS
Stanley E. Leszko Jr. Papers
The collection consists mainly of photographs taken by Leszko, but also includes slides, diary pages, separation papers, and newsletters. The photographs have been kept in the original subject groupings arranged by Leszko.
Stanley Ulick Papers
The collection contains personal correspondence (June 1943-Jan. 1946); Jewish Prayer book (n.d.).
Stephen J. Leonard Papers
Collection contains a typed manuscript of: Denver, Mining Camp to Metropolis written by Leonard with Thomas J. Noel (1989); correspondence in response to an article by Leonard published in Colorado Country Life about Colorado ghost towns.
Stephen W. Grainer Papers
The collection contains Grainer scrapbook with documentation on the Italian campaign and the 10th Mountain Division's return to the United States at the conclusion of the war.
Steve P. Knowlton Papers
Collection includes newspaper clippings, correspondence including letters to Harry Poschmann and Donald Traynor (1970-1998), ephemera and transcript of CBS interview (CBS News Sunday Morning, 1994).
Stevens Mining Company Letter Books
Two letter books of Richard A. Pomeroy, Georgetown, Colo. agent for the company. Also one letter book of agents Cyrus and William Mendenhall.
Stratton's Independence Limited
Letter signed by J. H. Emerson to editor of Denver Republican dated December 25, 1900, regarding statements made by T. A. Rickard about Stratton's Independence Mine.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1087
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 5
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 133
- Letters (Correspondence) 129
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 107
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 905
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less