Showing Collections: 991 - 1020 of 1092
Thomas R. Brooks Papers
The collection contains correspondence; written recollections; copy of a short story by Brooks (1991); and the manuscript of : "10th Mountain Division" history (1997).
Thomas S. Childs Papers
Collection contains letters from Childs to John Montgomery Smith, lawyer, politician and commission member, regarding work of the commission; also other letters and papers on the Southern Ute question.
Thomas S. Kingman Correspondence
Collection contains personal and business correspondence regarding Colorado mining interests and formation of the Presidential Group.
Thomas W. Blount Letter to Colonel J. C. Hays, March 30, 1851
Collection contains a letter of introduction for Mr. Fairchild to Co. J. C. Hays, a San Francisco, Calif. official for the purpose of arresting a man named Beckwith.
Thomas W. Streeter Letters
Correspondence regarding reproduction of J. W. Reed's Map of and guide to the Kansas gold region (1859) includes 2 letters from Thomas W. Streeter to Nolie Mumey, l letter to Streeter from Archibald Hanna at Yale University Library and 3 typewriter copy sheets of letters from Streeter by Mumey. Includes 2 mail delivery receipts.
Thurl D. Brown Papers
The collection contains clippings; correspondence (1996); ephemera (1991); and poetry: "Rucksack Recollections" (n.d.).
TIM FLORES PAPERS
TOM HALLEWELL PAPERS
TRINIDAD PRISONER OF WAR CAMP COLLECTION
Trip Across the Plains Letter
Original letter and typescript describing a trip across the plains to Colorado in a stage coach in 1865 by Gus Frye to his father Captain V.A. Frye in Salem, Mass.
TUPPER FAMILY PAPERS
Unfug Brothers Mercantile Company Records
Collection includes letterpress books, day book journals, ledgers, delivery book, bills payable ledger.
United States Mint Records
Collection contains: chiefly correspondence concerning the hiring of James D. Clarke as Pay Clerk at the U.S. Mint in Denver, Colo.; Clarke's robbing of the mint on Feb. 13, 1864, his capture and subsequent events.
Collection is comprised of photocopies of original material held at the U.S. Treasury Department, Washington, D.C.
Uptown on the Hill Records
Includes newspapers clippings, correspondence, notes, copies of newspaper clippings, brochures, promotional material, Uptown Healthcare urban design board meeting material 1990s notebook and model for development of East Colfax Avenue. Uptown Denver Partnerships binders with correspondence, newspaper clippings and board meeting minutes.
Vernon J. Cartner Papers
Collection contains passenger lists, correspondence, photographs, postcards and newspaper clippings collected by Cartner
VERONICA CASEY PAPERS
Vilhjalmur Stefansson Letter to Arthur Carhart
Collection contains a letter from Stefansson, New York City to Arthur Carhart; signed and dated October 19, 1936.
Viola Palcic Papers
Collection contains scrapbooks of greeting cards; newspaper clippings of family, friends and events; obituaries and memorial programs; correspondence with Colo. Governor Edwin Johnson; family bible; Mekelburg and Benedette family histories; ration book and diary of husband, Clarence F. Palcic (1945).
Virginia Village / Ellis Community Association Records
The collection consists of an assortment of materials related to the operations of the organization: association minutes, zoning information, handbooks, pamphlets, newsletters and association presidents' files.
W. A. Wetmore Letter to a Friend, 1906
Collection contains a letter from W. A. Wetmore to "Chilberg" describing the San Francisco fire and its aftermath.
W. A. White Letter to Mrs. Caroline Prentis
Collection contains a typescript and signed letter from White (Emporia, Kansas) to Mrs. Caroline Prentis regarding death of Mary; dated June 11, 1921.
W. C. Gerard Letter to the Denver Chamber of Commerce and Board of Trade, 1890
Collection contains a letter from W. C. Gerard proposes holding a midsummer national competitive musical contest or carnival for amateurs in Denver, Colo.; proposal accompanied by two letters of introduction.
Walbert O. Nelson Papers
The collection contains the following items: correspondence (1988); ephemera (1945).
Waldo E. Sweet Papers
Collection contains memoirs: wedding of Waldo and Betty Sweet (1943); memoirs of Betty Sweet at Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); copy of: A Trooper Takes a Wife from Ski Illustrated magazine (February 1945).
WALKER FAMILY PAPERS
Collection contains genealogical research, correspondence, newspaper clippings, a family bible, and photographs of family, family residences, and the 1907 and 1909 Colorado House of Representatives.
WALLACE M. GINN FAMILY PAPERS
Walter E. Chapman Papers
Walter E. Chapman papers consist of records of Boy Scout Troop 28, Denver, Colorado, spanning the years 1941-1971, as well as a limited amount of personal correspondence and scrapbooks. Dr. Chapman assisted over 300 scouts in attaining the Eagle rank – the names and photographs of the Eagle Scouts of Troop 28 form a significant part of the collection. There is also substantial correspondence concerning Boy Scout Camp Tahosa.
WALTER L. GALSON PAPERS
Walter M. Balch Papers
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, clippings, pamphlets from Kiska Island and Italy.
Walter Prichard Eaton Book List
Collection contains "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Eaton.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1087
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 5
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 133
- Letters (Correspondence) 129
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 107
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 905
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less