Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 1074
Collection contains "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Beard.
Collection contains copies of pages from Muffoletto's scrapbook: photographs, clippings, articles, citations, military orders.
Collection contains a letter from David Boyd to Dr. Jesse Hawes; letter discusses current Colorado politics (including women's suffrage) and politicians (notably E.O. Wolcott, E.B. Felker) and mentions status of the appropriation for the State Normal School.
The collection includes biographical information (1945, 1946); correspondence (1988).
The collection contains assorted newspaper clippings and a reprint of an article from the Sierra Club Bulletin: "Pursuit in the Alps" (1946).
Collection contains documents concerning the suppression of gambling in Colo. Included are a letter to newspaperman, William Stapleton about the Populist Party, drafts of a resolution and an executive order on enforcing current gambling laws and a newspaper statement discussing the role of churches in politics.
Collection contains an original manuscript for her book: The two lives of Baby Doe; correspondence regarding gift of Mrs. Roy (Brownie) Adams material to Western History Dept.
Collection contains one letter, probably written by eighteen-year-old Delphinia Haworth, daughter of Kiowa and Comanche Indian Territory Agent James Mahlon Haworth, to her grandparents on November 14, 1875, from Fort Sill, Indian Territory. The letter describes Delphinia's trip southwest from Olathe, Kansas, to Fort Sill; her observations of Native Americans; her father's work with the Kiowa and Comanche people; and her health.
Collection contains organizational materials: meeting minutes; meeting notices; correspondence; financial statements; newsletters; directories; reports, treasurer's records, membership lists, photographs, by-laws.
Collection contains correspondence, clippings, reports, flyers, mayor's resolutions, notes.
Letter and statement to bondholders and stockholders.
Police documents regarding political and social protest groups, organized crime activity (especially gangs), and specific crimes such as forgery, robbery, and homicide.
Collection contains tesearch notes and correspondence. Letters are chiefly those of project director Malcolm Wyer, Librarian of Denver Public Library.
Collection contains a copy of correspondence dated Feb. 4, 1916 from C.S. Watson and H.E. Barnes to: Sunday School Workers.
Bailey responds to recent letter from McGauran and invites him to "drop in sometime by appointment" for "advice" and "appraisal." Letter typed on City and County of Denver Mayor's Office stationery and signed: D.C. Bailey.
Collection contains letters and notes sent by Nelson to Denver Public Library. The letters talk about Nelson's family, especially his grandfather: Lloyd Allen Nelson (1812-1900) who crossed the plains to Denver in 1859.
Collection contains approximately 200 letters sent by Davol during WWII (1943-1945).
The collection includes an assortment of materials including letters, photographs, yearbooks, lecture tapes, plaques, awards and newspaper clippings documenting the professional life of Chief Judge Donald F. Cordova.
Collection includes copy of Forker's ski qualification scores (1943), correspondence of his recollections of the Italian Campaign (copies, 1989-2001), photographs of Company B 86th Regiment and training at Camp Hale (1943-1945), sketches of regimental crests, and a watercolor painting by Forker of the Camp Hale barracks and the view from hillside above the camp (1989), color photograph of Donald and Juanita Forker (ca.2000) .
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Fisher.
Collection contains Lathrop's letter (dated November 5, 1930) sent from Albany, NY, to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Lathrop.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1072
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Letters (correspondence) 404
- Ski troops. 255
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Letters (Correspondence) 128
- Photographs 127
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 112
- Personal papers 100
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 90
- Clippings (information artifacts) 73
- Photographs. 65
- Military records 63
- Scrapbooks 52
- Ephemera (general object genre) 50
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 ∧ less
- English 809
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 4 ∧ less