Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 1092
Cashier Silver Company Records
Collection contains company records: articles of association; meeting minutes (March 30th 1870 - April 15, 1879); stock certificate facsimiles; signatures of the original associate members of the company.
Caspar F. Cowan Papers
The collection contains copies of three memoirs written by Cochran: "A Staff Sergeant's View of Mt. Belvedere" (ca.1997); "Kiska: The Biggest Dry Run of the Ski Trooper Clan" (ca.19970; "In the North Apennines of Italy, Winter 1945" (ca.1997); and copies of twenty photographs dating from 1943-1944.
Category Six Bookstore Records
Articles, photographs, correspondence, and ephemera
Catherine Parmenter papers
Collection contains Parmenter's correspondence with Denver Public Library, autobiographical sketch and bibliography of Parmenter's published poems (1919-1930).
Ceclia Watson Colaw Letters to Denver Public Library, November 30, 1961, February 13, 1962
Collection contains letters from Cecelia Watson Colaw, Wichita, Kan. to the Denver Public Library concerning Theodora Kroeber, a Colorado-born author, her genealogy and writings.
Charles A. Coe Correspondence
Collection contains approximately 50 letters from son Jesse sent to live in Salida, Colo. for health reasons (Aug. 1911-June 1913). For a time, Jesse lived with a cousin, Myron Hill, and family and worked for Globe Express Company at D. & R.G. rail station. Also approximately 20 letters (1911-1929) from the Myron Hill family in Salida to the Charles Coe family in Toledo. Part of this time, Hill was a partner at Hill Brothers, a mail-order business.
Charles A. Dewar Papers
Collection contains a Japanese letter copying book (1881 October 27-1882 August 5) with copies of letters from Dewar to other Yellowstone division engineers concerning railroad construction. Letters posted from the Montana Territory. This portion of collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm110).
CHARLES A. WOUDENBERG
Charles Bent letters to Manuel Alvarez
Collectionn contains photocopies of manuscript letters from Bent in Taos, N.M. to Alvarez in Santa Fe, N.M. concerning business affairs and protection of U.S. citizens in New Mexico.
CHARLES C. BRADLEY
Charles C. Messler Papers
Collection includes scrapbook materials, change of address material, copies of photos and ephemera.
Charles Clark Welch Letters
Charles D. Hunt Papers
Collection contains personal correspondence, ephemera from Hunt to his parents (1943-1945); daily devotional book (1943); copy of memoir: Memories - Thoughts - Experiences of World War II (n.d.); inventory of items donated (1995, 1998).
Charles D. Shields Papers
Collection contains articles on the legend of the Two Little Springs, and on the headwaters of the Republican River. Also a letter on the Shields family from Bell Homan Yount.
Charles Dannacher Papers
Collection contains promissory note (1871); correspondence (1886); birth and baptismal records from Switzerland(?), in German, for the children of Joseph and Hannah Dannacher(?), residents of Dearborn County, Ind. (1847).
Charles E. Cochran Papers
The collection includes Cochran's military records and clothing inventories (1943-1945) and correspondence (1943-1945).
Charles F. Fishback Letters to C. F. Brady, December 30, 1885 - January 12, 1886
Collection contains letters written from Fishback writing from Salida and Gunnison, Colo. to C. F. Brady, Denver Times, Denver, Colo. regarding accounts of Times subscribers and his own financial difficulties. One letter from Salida describes going to a gambling house, being robbed, and then arrested for obtaining money under false pretenses.
Charles F. Lehmann Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1944); ephemera and memorabilia (ca.1945); military records (1944-1945).
Charles Grandison Hinman Diary
Collection contains a diary documenting Hinman's overland journey from near Peoria, Ill. to Cali. (1849) with a few entries on prospecting for gold (1850); also records of expenses (1849-1851); diary was also used by Hinman's daughter, Helen "Nellie" Whitcomb Hinman (1844-1920) for German school exercises (1862); microfilm (Mflm44) contains diary as well as a few letters from Hinman to his wife, Sarah Hosley Whitcomb Hinman (1816-1877).
Charles Herman McIntyre Papers
Letters concern McIntyre's mining business and are written mainly from London, England and Denver, Colo.
Charles J. Webb II Papers
The collection contains correspondence and other materials related to Webb's recruitment to the Mountain Troops (1942).
Charles Joseph Finger Book List
Collection contains "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences indicated and signed by Finger.
Charles King Book List
Collection contains a "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by King.
Charles King Letter to Charles W. Poff
Correspondence from D. L. Clow regarding burial place of King and letter from King regarding Buffalo Bill Cody.
Charles Louis Sawyer Papers
Collection contains correspondence regarding application for a patent on an irrigation water governor developed by Charles Sawyer and Calvin Miller.
CHARLES MINOT DOLE PAPERS
Charles O. Wallmo Papers
Contains correspondence, copies of pencil drawings by Charles Wallmo depicting life in the 10th Mountain Division and scenes from Italy, photographs (sculptures, military life) and training certificates.
Charles R. Engle Papers
Collection contains newspaper clippings related to Engle's death (1945), correspondence and general order concering the posthumous award of the Bronze Star (1945), b/w photos and negatives of Engle at training camp (ca.1944).
CHARLES R. GREEN PAPERS
Charles Stobie Papers
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 1087
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 5
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Ski troops. 264
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 163
- Photographs 133
- Letters (Correspondence) 129
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 114
- Personal papers 107
- Best books. 95
- Correspondence. 94
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 91
- Clippings (information artifacts) 74
- Military records 66
- Photographs. 66
- Scrapbooks 53
- Ephemera (general object genre) 52
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 + ∧ less
- English 905
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 30
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 27
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 27
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 26
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less