Showing Collections: 121 - 142 of 142
Collection contains ephemera and photographs related to the presidential inauguration of Ronald Reagan on January 20, 1981; Walter A. Koelbel, Jr. correspondence; Senator William Armstrong and Congressman Dan Schaefer correspondence and photographs; news clippings, ephemera.
The collection consists mainly of photographs taken by Leszko, but also includes slides, diary pages, separation papers, and newsletters. The photographs have been kept in the original subject groupings arranged by Leszko.
Collection includes newspaper clippings, correspondence including letters to Harry Poschmann and Donald Traynor (1970-1998), ephemera and transcript of CBS interview (CBS News Sunday Morning, 1994).
Collection contains correspondence (1993), Return to Kiska reunion materials (1993-1994): correspondence, permits, reports, memos, notes, invoices, schedules, Japanese language materials, color photographs (identified).
Collection contains passenger lists, correspondence, photographs, postcards and newspaper clippings collected by Cartner
Collection contains memoirs: wedding of Waldo and Betty Sweet (1943); memoirs of Betty Sweet at Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); copy of: A Trooper Takes a Wife from Ski Illustrated magazine (February 1945).
Photographs, Italy tourist booklets and postcards, military separation papers, "Camp Hale Ski-Zette" newspaper
Collecion contains letters from Republican leaders in various Colo. counties to chairman Hamill of the Republican State Central Committee concerning the 1878 election. Microfilmed material (Mflm137) is of broader scope: mining investments, other business, political, and personal matters.
Collection contains correspondence to and from William Long, poetry written by Long, photographs, and postcards
Collection contains photocopy of personal journal (1944-1945), photocopies of personal correspondence (1945), correspondence (2005).
Summary of daily diary entries, correspondence (photocopies), photographs (JPEG files), short stories (photocopies), and oral history (MP4)
Collection contains 2 scrapbooks. Scrapbook 1 was compiled by his wife, contains photographs, clippings and ephemera of his family, youth, school years, officer training, and service with the 10th Mountain Division, Army Signal Corps equipment photographs (ca.1920s-1945). Scrapbook 2 contains photographs, military orders, postcards, Italian money from Bourke's time at Camp Hale, Colo.; Camp Swift, Tex.; and service in Italy (ca.1943-1945).
Collection contains a bound volume of letters from Craine to his parents, with photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia.
Collection contains correspondence (1909-1939); itineraries; clippings (1921); school records (1912-1913); materials relating to the building of Monarch Pass, Colo.: reports, financial statements, photographs, "Story of old monarch pass" by Joseph Jeffrey.
Collection contains articles, newspaper clippings, notes, reports, correspondence, bank statements, ephemera, scrapbook, diary (1905).
Collection contains the pamphlet: Maps, songs and works of remembrance (1963); invitation, brochure, ID card, luggage tag, menu, tour bulletin, correspondence, group photograph, reunion banner (1963); pamphlet: Florence American cemetery and memorial (1960).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 141
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 1
- Personal papers 112
- Ski troops. 91
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 68
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 66
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 63
- Photographs 40
- Personal papers. 30
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 27
- Photographs. 22
- Correspondence 20
- Correspondence. 17
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 16
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 15
- Military records 15
- Letters (correspondence) 14
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 12
- Armies -- United States -- Officers -- Correspondence. 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 6
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 6 + ∧ less
- English 132
- German 2
- Italian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arapaho 1
- Dakota 1
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 16
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 15
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 3
- Denver Art Museum, 2
- National Ski Association of America -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- AFL-CIO. -- Colorado Labor Council. 1 + ∧ less