Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 85
Collection contains three letters written by Gordon McWade to his family (1942-1943).
The collection contains military papers (1943-1945); personal papers (1982); correspondence (1943-1945); and ephemera (1943).
Collection contains photographs of Camp Swift, Tex.; Gore Range, Colo.; Italy; Camp Hale, Colo.; Leadville, Colo. and 45 candid photographs of men, groups, training at Camp Hale (1943-1945). Additional ephemera includes a watercolor of mules (n.d.), general order, separation papers and travel tickets.
Collection contains autographs from Jim Falkenburg, Jack Dempsey, Patricia Morrison, and Dina Shore (1943); copy of Camp Hale Ski-zette (April 21, 1943); USO program, menu, clippings from Kiska Island (1943-1945); Notice of hospital discharge (1943); Special order no. 277 (1944); family correspondence (1943-1944).
Collection contains obituary and memorials; copies of photographs; play script; citation; clippings; memoir; copy of journal; reports; correspondence, newsletter.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence, propaganda flyer and photographs (1943-1945).
Collection contains copy of correspondence explaining how five of his brothers also served in the Army (2001); The Pollack Journal: typescript compilation of correspondence between the Pollack brothers and their parents (August-November 1944); correspondence from 6th grade class to Jacob Pollack (2001); photograph of Jacob and Sophie Pollack (n.d.).
Collection contains National Association of the 10th Mountain Division materials: correspondence, reunion information, scholarship subcommittee notes, minutes, notes, chapter information, personal papers of other 10th Mountain members, brochures.
Collection contains correspondence, prayer book, ephemera (1943-1945).
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
Collection contains copies of newspaper clippings (1945), personal correspondence (1945), journal entry (1945), Bronze Star citation (1945), travel history (1936).
Collection contains news clippings, personal papers, correspondence, memoirs and copied photograph album, photos of Hut trip (2004), Italian reunion booklets (2006).
Military documents - separation papers and leather wallet, correspondence from Colonel David M. Fowler, sympathy card 1945, 2000 Photographs - some identified, dates range from 1942-1945 Ephemera - gold ID bracelet, dog tag, silver money clip 1945
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
Collection contains military documents and awards, as well as a scrapbook of newspaper clippings, photographs, telegrams, postcards and booklets collected by Goldberg while in the Army.
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1945), unit journal (1944-1945), clippings, menu, photograph of Hurd (1945).
Collection predominantly consists of correspondence between Lawrence and his wife, Lillian Isabel Prudhomme from 1943-1945 including examples of V-mail (Victory Mail). Nearly all letters are matched with corresponding envelopes. Some correspondence from other family members and friends is also included. Italian phrase books, a guide to the rest center in Rome, and military manuals and documents wrap up the collection.
Collection contains family correspondence (1944-1945); military records (1943, 1945), ephemera: Italian lira currency, soldier's sewing kit, Germany Army wound badge (ca.1940s); publications: Remount Blue: The Combat Story of the Third Battalion, 86th Mountain Infantry by David Brower (1948), The Truth about Trooper by Barbara Steinhauser (1998); photographs and postcards (ca.1945).
Collection contains training certificate (Camp Roberts, Calif.); midget diary; This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin (with hand-written notes); loose photographs; newspaper clippings; scrapbook (copies of photographs, newspaper clippings, discharge papers); V-mail; military forms; photograph album (picture post card views of Italy).
Includes newspaper clippings; special order of the day (April 1945); birthday card (August 1944) and Program (Italian) Il Barbiere di Siviglia, Naples (ca 1945). Photo album and loose photos contain images of Camp Hale, ski training, 3rd platoon 85-G, individual sliders and portrait and images of Kletter.
The collection contains correspondence (1945); military records and personal papers (1945-1947); map with notations (ca.1945); and a memoir: "1st Platoon, Co. D, 85 Mtn. Inf. Reg., 10th Mtn. Div." (1991).
Collection contains copies of Gross' letters (1945), emigration documents (1942), and personal property certificate (1945).
Collection contains photocopy of correspondence by Mailloux describing the last months of WWII in Italy and honoring his friend, Tim Evans (1999); magazine article (1945).
Collection contains copies of correspondence (1940s, 1995, 1997-1999), photographs (1942-1943, n.d.) of training at Camp Hale, Colo., Fort Drum ceremony, mules, and training in the Columbia Ice Fields, Canada.
Collection contains copies of letter (1943) detailing the friendly fire shooting of Coporal Jack Ingstrom on Kiska Island; copy of Silver Star Medal order (1945); photograph of Jack Ingstrom's helmet (1945).
Collection contains copies of Nebeker's memoir: My Experiences in the Ski Troops (1989); letter to Glen Hines (1990).
- Ski troops. 82
- Personal papers 74
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 68
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 60
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 56
- Photographs 33
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 23
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 16
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 13
- Military records 13
- Personal papers. 11
- Photographs. 11
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 10
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 6
- Correspondence 6
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 5
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 5
- Ephemera (general object genre) 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Photographs. 4 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 14
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- Baker, Jesse E. (Jesse Eugene), 1919-2000 -- Archives. 1
- Baker, Jesse E. (Jesse Eugene), 1919-2000, 1
- Baker, Jesse E.(Jesse Eugene),1919-2000. 1 + ∧ less