Showing Collections: 61 - 78 of 78
Robert F. McFarren Papers
Collection contains scrapbook with newspaper clippings (ca.1945), photographs, picture post cards; email correspondence (re: acquisition of material through Ebay and fund raising efforts); photo album contains approximately 170 photographs and McFarren's commission as 1st Lieutenant.and graduation program (1944); additional loose photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and separation papers.
Robert H. Woody Papers
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1946, 2001), articles (1963-1995), photographs (1945).
ROBERT S. REYNOLDS PAPERS
ROGER T. WOLFE PAPERS
Russell L. Keene Papers
Collection contains copy of Keene's memoir: Grandpa's Stories (1998) and Mountain Troops and Medics (n.d.); correspondence (1999); Blizzard article: Goldbrick Medicine (1991).
Russell V. Feltmeyer Papers
Collection contains photographs of Camp Hale; ephemera: bulletins, pay records, immunization card, pamphlets (1940s); clippings (1940s); military map of the U.S.; publications: American Ski Annual, Remount Blue, The Aleutians Front Graphics, General Marshall's Victory Report; reunion materials (1984-1996); obituary.
Stanley E. Leszko Jr. Papers
The collection consists mainly of photographs taken by Leszko, but also includes slides, diary pages, separation papers, and newsletters. The photographs have been kept in the original subject groupings arranged by Leszko.
Steve P. Knowlton Papers
Collection includes newspaper clippings, correspondence including letters to Harry Poschmann and Donald Traynor (1970-1998), ephemera and transcript of CBS interview (CBS News Sunday Morning, 1994).
Thomas B. Stewart Papers
Collection contains correspondence (1993), Return to Kiska reunion materials (1993-1994): correspondence, permits, reports, memos, notes, invoices, schedules, Japanese language materials, color photographs (identified).
Vernon J. Cartner Papers
Collection contains passenger lists, correspondence, photographs, postcards and newspaper clippings collected by Cartner
Waldo E. Sweet Papers
Collection contains memoirs: wedding of Waldo and Betty Sweet (1943); memoirs of Betty Sweet at Camp Hale, Colo. (1943-1944); copy of: A Trooper Takes a Wife from Ski Illustrated magazine (February 1945).
WARREN D. ELMER PAPERS
Photographs, Italy tourist booklets and postcards, military separation papers, "Camp Hale Ski-Zette" newspaper
William A. Long Papers
Collection contains correspondence to and from William Long, poetry written by Long, photographs, and postcards
William C. Morrison Papers
Collection contains photocopy of personal journal (1944-1945), photocopies of personal correspondence (1945), correspondence (2005).
William J. Bourke Jr. Papers
Collection contains 2 scrapbooks. Scrapbook 1 was compiled by his wife, contains photographs, clippings and ephemera of his family, youth, school years, officer training, and service with the 10th Mountain Division, Army Signal Corps equipment photographs (ca.1920s-1945). Scrapbook 2 contains photographs, military orders, postcards, Italian money from Bourke's time at Camp Hale, Colo.; Camp Swift, Tex.; and service in Italy (ca.1943-1945).
William J. Craine Papers
Collection contains a bound volume of letters from Craine to his parents, with photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia.
Williams S. Daniels Papers
Collection contains the pamphlet: Maps, songs and works of remembrance (1963); invitation, brochure, ID card, luggage tag, menu, tour bulletin, correspondence, group photograph, reunion banner (1963); pamphlet: Florence American cemetery and memorial (1960).
WINTER, BURDELL S. "BUD"
- Ski troops. 75
- Personal papers 67
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 67
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 59
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 53
- Photographs 30
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 23
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 13
- Military records 12
- Personal papers. 11
- Photographs. 11
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 10
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 6
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 5
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 5
- Correspondence 5
- Ephemera (general object genre) 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 4
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Photographs. 4 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 13
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 3
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 2
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- Baker, Jesse E. (Jesse Eugene), 1919-2000 -- Archives. 1
- Baker, Jesse E. (Jesse Eugene), 1919-2000, 1 + ∧ less