Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 233
Ernest C. Plotecher Papers
Collection contains original correspondence between Plotecher and his family (1945); copy of honorable discharge papers (1945); copy of correspondence (2001), recollections of combat patrol by Bob Woody (2001).
Eugene P. Winters Papers
Collection contains a scrapbook (1941-ca.1945) with photographs, correspondence, clippings; hand written letter with information about Company G, 87th Infantry Regiment (April 2001).
EUGENE S. HAMES PAPERS
Eugene T. Burke Papers
Includes correspondence, correspondence recollections about holidays (1944-1945) while serving as a Battle Casualty Officer in Italy (1945), military papers and ephemera, personal papers and scrapbook pages.
Evelyn Supply Papers
This collection contains memorabilia from Supply’s time in the United States Army at Camp Hale, Colorado. Content includes her United States Army documents, correspondence, photographic prints, newspaper clippings, and booklets.
Floyd F. McGee Papers
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence from McGee to his family (1943-1945); photocopies and original photographs of McGee (1943); photocopies of military records (1943-1950); photocopy of letter from Ronald "Lefty" Sirois to Rosiland MacMillon (2003).
Forrest L. Foley Papers
Collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1990); photographs of Camp Hale, Colo., Italy, (1943-1945); clippings (1980-2001); military papers (1943-1945); funeral service program (2009); personal photographs (1943-1945); memories (CD-ROM, n.d.); books: This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin and Score Book for U.S. Rifles (1942).
Francis "Bud" Lovett Papers
Collection contains correspondence, biography, resume, educational statement, newspaper clippings, photographs, resource center correspondence, and Irish documents (1970-2007). 16mm films (DVD copy) show locations: Glenwood Springs, Colo., Camp Hale, Colo., rock climbing school and mules; and contain individuals identified as Clint Boyd, Frank Bollers, Chuck Miller, Nelson Lofsted, Carl Maas, Francis Lovett, Clare Symonds, and Ray Franklin (ca.1943-1944).
Francis X. Kennedy Papers
Collection contains photocopies of family correspondence (1943-1944).
FRED A. NAGEL PAPERS
Frederick C. Miller Papers
Collection contains Frederick Miller correspondence to his mother (1928-1944), Colo. map (1942), clippings (1942-1943), postcards (1942-1943), photographs (1942-1943).
Frederick K. Copeland Papers
Collection contains a copy of Copeland's memoir: Rick's Recollections: World War II, 10th Mountain Division 1943-1926 (2000); Journal-February-March 1944 Trip to Camp Hale, Colo. written by Copeland's parents (1944); family correspondence (1943-1946).
Friedl Pfeiffer Papers
The collection includes: biographical information compiled by David Miller (n.d.); clippings (ca.1980, n.d.); transcript of an interview with CBS Sunday Morning (1994).
Fritz Kaeser Papers
Collection contains 19 pencil sketches of Camp Hale and the Italian Campaign (1945), 5 V-mail letters with drawings (1945), photographs of the Italian Campaign (1945), flier for: A life in photography by Fritz Kaeser (n.d.).
Fritz L. Kramer Papers
George and Mary Jensen Papers
George D. Firman Papers
Collection contains copy of Firman's memoir: "K Co. 87th Mtn. Inf. Reg." describing the invasion of Kiska Island; correspondence; photographs of Camp Roberts, Kiska Island, Italy.
GEORGE F. EARLE PAPERS
GEORGE PRICE HAYS PAPERS
George S. Sisneros Papers
Collection contains copy of correspondence (1945); copy of letter from Rosemary to George Sisneros (1995); postcard of Italy and newspaper clippings (1945); copy of Order of Erwin Conklin (1945).
Gerald B. Cullinane Papers
Collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation from National Ski Patrol; copies of military papers and photographs; memoir: From Student to Solider: My War Years 1941-1945.
Gerald Q. Nash Papers
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Gerald Nash and his parents (1945); Nash family genealogy (n.d.).
Glenn E. Haynes Memoir
Collection contains a copy of the Haynes memoir: My war experience (n.d.)
Gordon A. Craig Papers
Items in the collection include copies of 15 black and white photographs (1943-1945); copy of a letter from William H. Cruickshank to Charles Craig about his father Gordon A. Craig (2002); biographical sketch by Charles Craig (2008).
Gordon H. Grayum Papers
The collection consists of a scrapbook of postcards, newspaper clippings, information on training at Camp Swift, Tex., actions of the 85th Mountain Infantry Regiment, Italian Campaign, and pin-up series of "Mountains of the Week" (1943-1945).
Gordon McWade Papers
Collection contains three letters written by Gordon McWade to his family (1942-1943).
Gordon Stimson Papers
The collection contains the following biographical materials: articles, clippings related to Stimson's career as a mortgage banker (1969-1970); "Operation Mule" by Gordon Stimson (n.d.); "Gordon Stimson: Autobiographical Notes and Letters" (1999); 68 color slides depicting Kiska, Adak, Attu and Dutch Habor in the Aleutian Island with numerous soldiers of the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment identified (n.d.).
H. Harper Kerr Papers
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
H. Robert Krear Papers
Collection contains copies of Krear's memoirs: Journal of a U.S. Army mountain ski trooper in World War II, Memoirs of field maneuvers at Camp Hale; correspondence, b/w photographs, military documents and booklets, menus, newspaper and magazine articles featuring Krear, and a Shield Bible Krear carried.
Hans A. Thompson Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (1943-1945); ephemera (1945, 1976-1984); annotated maps (n.d.); copy of U.S. Military History Institute Survey (1995).
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Ski troops. 215
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 194
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 153
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 98
- Correspondence 97
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 78
- Personal papers 67
- Photographs 63
- Military records 54
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 37
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 32
- Memoirs 29
- Scrapbooks 22
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 21
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 15
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 13
- Photographs. 12
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 11 + ∧ less
- English 231
- German 5
- Italian 3
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 23
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 23
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 23
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 3 + ∧ less