Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 233
Hans H. Hagemeister Papers
The collection contains military papers (1943-1945); personal papers (1982); correspondence (1943-1945); and ephemera (1943).
HAROLD J. "HAL" ALFORD PAPERS
Harold J. Walkenbach Papers
Original correspondence and postcards from Harold Walkenbach to his parents, dated June 1, 1944 to February 27, 1946 (55 pages).
HARRIS DUSENBERY PAPERS
Harry C. Walsh Papers
The collection contains military papers (1941-1945); copies of postcards (ca.1945).
Harry J. Leisentritt Papers
Collection contains photographs of Camp Swift, Tex.; Gore Range, Colo.; Italy; Camp Hale, Colo.; Leadville, Colo. and 45 candid photographs of men, groups, training at Camp Hale (1943-1945). Additional ephemera includes a watercolor of mules (n.d.), general order, separation papers and travel tickets.
Harry J. Reinig Papers
Collection contains wartime correspondence (V-Mail, postcards), correspondence regarding donation, meal ticket, menu, memoirs, citation, Army Hour (radio broadcast, script, copy, original) and newspaper clipping.
Harry Poschman Papers
The collection contains a copy of Poschman's memoir: "The Birth and Death of the 10th Mountain" (1983), clippings (2004); and correspondence (n.d.).
Harvey A. Wieprecht Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (Mar. 1943-Dec. 1945); journal (Dec. 1944-Aug. 1945).
Herman Arthur Smith Papers
Collection contains autographs from Jim Falkenburg, Jack Dempsey, Patricia Morrison, and Dina Shore (1943); copy of Camp Hale Ski-zette (April 21, 1943); USO program, menu, clippings from Kiska Island (1943-1945); Notice of hospital discharge (1943); Special order no. 277 (1944); family correspondence (1943-1944).
Horton K. Durfee Papers
Collection contains military papers (1943-1945), Camp Wolter, Tex. related ephemera (1943), clippings (1945-1946), correspondence (1944-1945), manuscript: World War II Memoirs of Horton K. Durfee, 1943-1946 by Durfee.
Howard R. Koch Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1943-1945, 1986, 1999); OCS Class #359 photo (1944); copies of photographs (1945) and a copy of Koch's memoir (1999, 2002); copy of The Damn Tree Leaks by cartoonist Bill Mauldin used as an autograph album by members of Company C, 86th Infantry Regiment (ca.1945).
Hugh H. Bruner Papers
Collection contains obituary and memorials; copies of photographs; play script; citation; clippings; memoir; copy of journal; reports; correspondence, newsletter.
Hyman Goldenberg Papers
The collection contains Goldenberg's scrapbook with clippings, copies of his military records (1943-1945); family correspondence (1943-1945, 1968); copy of his memoirs: Recollection of 1945 (1999); ephemera; propaganda leaflets.
J. Harry Wikane Papers
Collection contains photocopies of photographs, newspaper clippings, Japanese propaganda leaflets, hand-drawn maps, and correspondence collected by Wikane.
J. Kroy Ostergaard Papers
The collection contains a scrapbook compiled for Ostergaard by his family containing newspaper clippings, correspondence, ephemera (1945-1946).
JACK R. SMOLENSKE PAPERS
Jack W. Mitchell Papers
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence, propaganda flyer and photographs (1943-1945).
Jackson B. Roynon Papers
Roynon's scrapbook contains his military and personal papers, including selective service papers (1943); discharge papers (1945); Italian Campaign materials (1945); clippings; correspondence; German military medal.
Jacob Pollack Papers
Collection contains copy of correspondence explaining how five of his brothers also served in the Army (2001); The Pollack Journal: typescript compilation of correspondence between the Pollack brothers and their parents (August-November 1944); correspondence from 6th grade class to Jacob Pollack (2001); photograph of Jacob and Sophie Pollack (n.d.).
Jacob R. Nunnemacher Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (1943-1945); a pamphlet on Camp Hale, Colo. (n.d.); memoir written by his wife, Jean Lindemann: "Another Perspective - An Untold Story" (2001).
James Gilronan Papers
James I. Winterbottom Papers
The collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation (n.d.); newspaper clippings regarding Silver Star (1945); military papers and honorable discharge (1945); postwar memoirs (n.d.) and biographical sketch.
JAMES V. KECK PAPERS
JEROME KAUB NAGEL PAPERS
Jesse Eugene Baker Papers
Collection contains National Association of the 10th Mountain Division materials: correspondence, reunion information, scholarship subcommittee notes, minutes, notes, chapter information, personal papers of other 10th Mountain members, brochures.
John Benson Papers
Collection contains correspondence, prayer book, ephemera (1943-1945).
John Best Wolffis Papers
The collection contains family correspondence (n.d., 1980s, 1990s); copies of maps (1945); copies of photographs (1943-1945); 10th Mountain Division related ephemera (n.d.).
JOHN D. MAGRATH PAPERS
The collection documents Magrath's Medal of Honor award and the monuments erected in his honor. Materials span 1943 to 2000 and include newspaper clippings, citations, orders, memorial service programs and manuscript drafts. Limited correspondence completes the collection.
John F. Schmelzer Papers
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Ski troops. 215
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 194
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 153
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 98
- Correspondence 97
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 78
- Personal papers 67
- Photographs 63
- Military records 54
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 37
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 32
- Memoirs 29
- Scrapbooks 22
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 21
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 15
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 13
- Photographs. 12
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 11 + ∧ less
- English 231
- German 5
- Italian 3
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 23
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 23
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 23
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 3
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 3 + ∧ less