Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 236
Collection contains biographical information (1945), citation (1947), correspondence and commendation (1945, 1943), military reports and correspondence (1943-1945, 1999), photographs of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island (1943), portraits (1947, 2002).
Collection contains copies of newspaper clippings (1945), personal correspondence (1945), journal entry (1945), Bronze Star citation (1945), travel history (1936).
Collection contains news clippings, personal papers, correspondence, memoirs and copied photograph album, photos of Hut trip (2004), Italian reunion booklets (2006).
The collection contains two scrapbooks (1942-1946) chronicling Montagne's military service; a copy of Montagne's: "Narrative about equipment used for ice and glacier climbing school" (1999); vita (1986); obituary (2008).
The items in the collection include copies of Parker's memoirs (1947, 1950, 1951), extracts and biographical information from Parker's autobiography (1944-1991); correspondence with other veterans (1958-1994); ephemera (1944); military papers (1944, 1945, n.d.); color slides from Camp Hale, Colo. and Italy (1943-1945); photographs (n.d.).
The collection contains copies of journal entries and military records (1944-1946); correspondence, photos (1980s-2002); and documentation on Creaghe's Distinguished Service Cross award (1945).
Military documents - separation papers and leather wallet, correspondence from Colonel David M. Fowler, sympathy card 1945, 2000 Photographs - some identified, dates range from 1942-1945 Ephemera - gold ID bracelet, dog tag, silver money clip 1945
The collection contains clippings, correspondence relating to Evans military service and death (1998-1999); and copies of photographs (1923-1943).
Collection contains baptismal certificate (1921), clipping (1945). discharge papers (1945), CCC documents and photographs (1939-1941), photographs 1943-1945, certificate and Bronze Star citation (1942, 1945), postcards (1950) and campaign ribbons and 10th Mountain Division shoulder patch (ca.1945), postcards of Lanesboro, Minn. (ca.1950).
Collection contains military documents and awards, as well as a scrapbook of newspaper clippings, photographs, telegrams, postcards and booklets collected by Goldberg while in the Army.
The collection contains an assortment of biographical materials, correspondence, military records (1943), clippings. In addition there is correspondence in support of a memorial for Duncan (2003); and other papers related to the Fort Carson, Colo. USAR Center (2000).
Collection contains a copy of Stern's individual deceased personnel file (1945-1951); copy of certification of military service (2004); copies of correspondence regarding record searches (2003-2004).
Collection contains correspondence (1944-1945), unit journal (1944-1945), clippings, menu, photograph of Hurd (1945).
The collection includes family and condolence related correspondence (1943-1945); Kvam's military records and personal papers (1943-1946); photographs (n.d.); notes, papers, drafts and a copy of Kvam's biography: "My Brother Keith: A Remembrance" by Audrey Wendland (ca. 1998).
The collection includes correspondence (1943-1946, 1950); papers related to the publication of his father's book (1945-1946).
The collection includes correspondence (1994) and a copy of Cooke's memoirs: "Memories of C Company 85 Mtn. Inf. in Action" edited by John Imbrie (ca. 1945).
The collection contains family correspondence (1940-1945); ephemera (1945); payroll documents (1945); correspondence (1999).
Collection contains military papers (1943-1944), photographs (1944), correspondence (1943, n.d.), veterans bonus pamphlet (1948).
Collection predominantly consists of correspondence between Lawrence and his wife, Lillian Isabel Prudhomme from 1943-1945 including examples of V-mail (Victory Mail). Nearly all letters are matched with corresponding envelopes. Some correspondence from other family members and friends is also included. Italian phrase books, a guide to the rest center in Rome, and military manuals and documents wrap up the collection.
The collection contains assorted clippings (n.d.); correspondence (1943-1944, 1974); photographs (1943-1989); and other related ephemera (n.d.).
The collection contains correspondence from the relatives of the soldiers commanded by Snyder who had been killed at the Lake Garda tragedy (1945); notes from field artillery school (n.d.).
The collection includes a selection of photographs related to 10th Mountain Division training operations at Camp Hale, Colo. (ca. 1943-1944); 10th Mountain Division Memorial pamphlet (1959); correspondence (1977); newspaper clippings; correspondence (1977); "We were Ski Soldiers of World War II: Our Story in Verse" by C. K. "Charlie" Moore (1986).
Collection contains correspondence, army related ephemera (ca.1945); copy of Eaton's memoir: Experiences of medical personnel in the field" (2000).
The collection contains correspondence between Billings and his family (1943-1945).
Collection contains the "day book" for Company E, 86th Infantry Regiment (April 1-July 1945) kept by Leslie M. Curtis, company clerk; correspondence from Mrs. Leslie M. (Mavis L.) Curtis explaining the significance of the day book (2009).
Collection contains family correspondence (1944-1945); military records (1943, 1945), ephemera: Italian lira currency, soldier's sewing kit, Germany Army wound badge (ca.1940s); publications: Remount Blue: The Combat Story of the Third Battalion, 86th Mountain Infantry by David Brower (1948), The Truth about Trooper by Barbara Steinhauser (1998); photographs and postcards (ca.1945).
Collection contains training certificate (Camp Roberts, Calif.); midget diary; This Damn Tree Leaks by Bill Mauldin (with hand-written notes); loose photographs; newspaper clippings; scrapbook (copies of photographs, newspaper clippings, discharge papers); V-mail; military forms; photograph album (picture post card views of Italy).
- Ski troops. 218
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 216
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 194
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 153
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 98
- Correspondence 97
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 78
- Personal papers 70
- Photographs 65
- Military records 54
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 37
- Clippings (information artifacts) 36
- Ephemera (general object genre) 32
- Memoirs 29
- Scrapbooks 23
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 21
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 18
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 14
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 13
- Photographs. 12 + ∧ less
- English 234
- German 5
- Italian 3
- French 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 39
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 38
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 24
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 23
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 23
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 9
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 3
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th. 3
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 2 + ∧ less