Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 778
Collection contains reunion related registration materials: forms, receipt books, account summary, correspondence, invoices, expense vouchers, rosters, and ephemera related to the 2004 Reunion of the 10th Mountain Division held in Austin, Tex. in the summer of 2004.
The collection contains biographical information and genealogy (n.d.); post-war correspondence (1997-2003); 10th Mountain Division related photographs of the Memorial Highway (Calif.), War Memorial (Tenn.), and vehicle license plates (1997, n.d.).
Collection contains a folder with 11 letters (letters were attempts to collect debts owed to the estate of Captain Bean, who had recently died) addressed to Edwin W. Burton, Esq., a Gunnison, Colo. attorney who was collecting amounts due as reflected in the "Account book of Captain A.J. Bean of Gunnison, Colorado." One of the letters referred to Captain Bean as the "County Clerk & Recorder."
Collection contains company related records, correspondence, minutes, clippings, contracts, printing jobs, photographs; materials from philanthropic/educational organizations supported by the Hirschfeld family: correspondence, reports, financial information, plaques, certificates, programs; family related ephemera: photographs, guest books, academic records, correspondence.
Collection contains a transcript of a letter (1878 January 24, Salmon City, Idaho Territory) from W.H. Falkner to his sister: Mrs. S.A. Groves of Milford, Indiana; additional sheet provides explanation of Nez Percé uprising and massacre. Original letter owned by R. F. Stanton, Arco, Idaho.
Letter from Houldon (or Houlton?), Addie describes children Josephine and Arthur, visit with Mrs. Putnam who is sewing clothes for soldiers, describes incident with cat that breaks pen and a visit with Mrs. Bradstreet.
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
Collection containsa letter from Repplier (Philadelphia, Penn.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list, dated October 5, 1930; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated.
Collection contains two letters from Paton sent to Margery Bedinger, Denver Public Library regarding work in South Africa.
Collection contains military papers, meal ticket (1943); transportation pass; correspondence from Fort Bragg, Camp Hale, Camp Swift, V-Mail correspondence and Post War correspondence (1944-1946).
Collection includes correspondence with family members and friends, photographs, post cards, manuscript of A Riflemanʹs Diary by Donald H. Montgomery (1996).
Collection contains a letter acknowledging Byers' letter of May 3 with invitation to visit. Accompanied by a note to Byers from Albert's brother, Edward Bierstadt (May 21, 1891, New York City) explaining that Byers' letter of May 3 had been forwarded to London.
2 signed letters by Einstein, for the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists (on letterhead); dated January 22, 1947, and April 23, 1948.
Collection contains correspondence about Field's recollections of the war and copies of his newsletter.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituary, correspondence (1942-1943), military papers (1941-1944) and Italy maps.
Collection contains a manuscript copy of Meinke's book: Mountain troops and medics, wartime stories of a frontline surgeon in the U.S. Ski Troops (ca.1990s).
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Terhune.
Albert Wills McIntire Letter to Diplomatic and Consular Officers of the United States, September 14, 1896
Collection contains a letter of introduction for George S. Welch of Denver, Colo. from Albert Wills McIntire to the Diplomatic and Consular Officers of the United States; Welch was going abroad as a missionary with his wife and daughter.Letter of introduction for George S. Welch of Denver, Colo. who was going abroad as a missionary. Typed on State of Colorado, Executive Office stationery.
Chiefly 13 autographed letters about personal matters (with typed copies). A few miscellaneous items include notes on family history.
Letter from Alexis Comparet, Denver, Colo. offers the services of himself and fellow artist R.H. Tallant to paint two landscapes to be sold for the "public library fund." Letter signed: Alexis Comparet, R.H. Tallant.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 776
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 2
- Letters (correspondence) 295
- Ski troops. 254
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 231
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 214
- Correspondence 188
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 160
- Photographs 115
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 112
- Best books. 95
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. 92
- Personal papers 92
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 90
- Clippings (information artifacts) 67
- Correspondence. 64
- Military records 60
- Letters (Correspondence) 50
- Photographs. 49
- Scrapbooks 47
- Ephemera (general object genre) 46
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 45 ∧ less
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- Italian 4
- Arapaho 2
- Japanese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Dakota 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 41
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 41
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 39
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 29
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 26
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 25
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 21
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 18
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 13
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 12
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 8
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th. 8
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 7
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th. 5
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 4 ∧ less