Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 84
Content includes correspondence from Schenck to family members while at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and Italy. Also includes illustrations done by Schenck throughout, as well as collected souvenir postcards, newspaper clippings, photographs, Army documents, and other memorabilia. Schenck organized the collection contents chronologically into scrapbooks; this order has been preserved.
Collection includes correspondence with family members and friends, photographs, post cards, manuscript of A Riflemanʹs Diary by Donald H. Montgomery (1996).
Collection contains correspondence about Field's recollections of the war and copies of his newsletter.
Collection contains a manuscript copy of Meinke's book: Mountain troops and medics, wartime stories of a frontline surgeon in the U.S. Ski Troops (ca.1990s).
Collection contains blueprints from machine shops located inside the tunnels near Lake Garda (1944), Fiat factory time card (1945), train schedule (1945), correspondence; military records (1943-1945), booklet, photographs (1945).
Collection consists of approximately 200 letters from Smith to his parents from 1943-1946, including newspaper clippings, photographs and postcards. A letter from February 11, 1946 included a burned letter that had been in an airmail plane crash. Notes regarding content description of 185 letters were provided by Barbara Mason (Smith) Selby.
Collection contains Giovanni's war journal (1945), military records, postcards (1945), photographs (1943-1945).
Collection includes scrapbook materials, change of address material, copies of photos and ephemera.
Contains correspondence, copies of pencil drawings by Charles Wallmo depicting life in the 10th Mountain Division and scenes from Italy, photographs (sculptures, military life) and training certificates.
This collection contains materials from Charles W. Thweatt detailed his experiences and responsibilities in the 10th Mountain Division of the United States Army during World War II. Content includes military records, photographic prints, correspondence, and newspaper clippings collected during the war and later on in his life.
Collection contains Dorsch's honorable discharge; separation qualification record; military papers (1943-1946); copies of newspaper clippings (1944-1945); b/w photos of Camp Hale, South Pacific (1943-1945); Basic field manual and soldier's handbook (1941); A prayer book for soldiers and sailors by Church pension fund (1943).
Collection contains personal correspondence from Curtis Pfaff (1943-1944).
Collection contains copies of pages from Muffoletto's scrapbook: photographs, clippings, articles, citations, military orders.
Collection contains original family correspondence (1942-1945); photographs of Camp Hale and Camp Carson, Colo. (1940s); color photographs of Rome and Venice, Italy (ca.1946).
Collection contains copies of manuscripts, correspondence, publicity for Omland memoirs: Hill Echoes (1994-1997); copies of family correspondence (1943-1944); copies of clippings, roster lists, packing lists, ski scores (1943-1997), booklet of poems (1945-1995); photographs of Fort Drum Reunion (1998).
Collection contains original correspondence between Plotecher and his family (1945); copy of honorable discharge papers (1945); copy of correspondence (2001), recollections of combat patrol by Bob Woody (2001).
Collection contains a scrapbook (1941-ca.1945) with photographs, correspondence, clippings; hand written letter with information about Company G, 87th Infantry Regiment (April 2001).
Includes materials from the National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Camp Hale 50th Anniversary, Camp Hale project information, newspaper clippings, articles, manuscripts and sheet music.
Collection consists mainly of correspondence from Franklin Wirth Walker to Vera Mae (Foster) Walker during his service with the 10th Mountain Division at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and in Italy. There are also letters from Vera to Franklin and to and from other family members and friends. One folder contains Franklin's life insurance certificate and Army salary allotment receipt, Vera's teaching contract and the couple's wedding announcement.
Collection contains Frederick Miller correspondence to his mother (1928-1944), Colo. map (1942), clippings (1942-1943), postcards (1942-1943), photographs (1942-1943).
The collection contains materials from and about Frederick J. Finn from his time in the 69th Infantry Regiment in New York City and as a Captain in the 85th Infantry Regiment in the 10th Mountain Division of the United States Army during World War II. Content includes a yearbook and other materials about the 69th, World War II newspaper clippings, commemorative materials from Camp Hale, Colorado, and correspondence.
Collection contains copy of correspondence (1945); copy of letter from Rosemary to George Sisneros (1995); postcard of Italy and newspaper clippings (1945); copy of Order of Erwin Conklin (1945).
Collection contains correspondence, letters of recommendation from National Ski Patrol; copies of military papers and photographs; memoir: From Student to Solider: My War Years 1941-1945.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence between Gerald Nash and his parents (1945); Nash family genealogy (n.d.).
- Ski troops. 81
- Personal papers 73
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 67
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 59
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 55
- Photographs 32
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 23
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence 16
- Camp Swift (Tex.) -- Archival resources. 13
- Military records 13
- Personal papers. 11
- Photographs. 11
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 10
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources 6
- Correspondence 6
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 5
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 5
- Ephemera (general object genre) 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Photographs. 4 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 15
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 14
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 14
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 11
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 6
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources 5
- United States -- Army -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Engineer Battalion, 126th -- Archival resources. 4
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th. -- Archival resources. 3
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 2
- United States. -- Army. -- 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment-- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 2
- United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 604th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 2
- United States. ǂb Army. -- Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 2
- Baker, Jesse E. (Jesse Eugene), 1919-2000 -- Archives. 1
- Baker, Jesse E. (Jesse Eugene), 1919-2000, 1 + ∧ less